Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2017, 11:18 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,286,862 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
What a tangled mess that Obamagate is shaping up to be. Looks as if the crooked Clintons were involved too.

Apparently first FISA request happened right after Bill Clinton held that secret Meeting on the tarmac with Loretta Lynch.

i.e. It was all political.

Flashback: First FISA Request on Trump Tower Came After Clinton and AG Lynch Met Privately on Tarmac
Are you getting paid OT by the Trump admin to do all this extra work creating these threads deflecting from the fact that Trump is simply a liar who makes crap up on the fly?

Old 03-05-2017, 11:18 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,713,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
EVERYBODY who talks to the Russians is recorded.

Because the Russians have been tapped continuously since Stalin.

Maybe you should inform tRump and his inner circle.

It's your duty.

And if Sessions and the rest of them were too ignorant or stupid not to know that this has long been the case, more fools them.

Old 03-05-2017, 11:22 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,667,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
If this is legit, then tRump is truly toast.

Thanks Obama

Perhaps he'll just stay at Mar A Lago and hide out until the storm blows over?

If I were a congressman, I'd step right up to Trump, look him in the eyes and say,

"Mr. President, I'm ready to go full guns on this investigation you have called for. Please hand over all evidence of President Obama wiretapping you and your campaign. I promise to look in minute detail at the allegations concerning the russian hacking, the Trump campaign russian collusion, the reasons and probable cause for a federal judge to provide a warrant for the Obama wiretaps. Please have your entire campaign staff prepare to be subpoenaed for congressional investigation and I'll tell the Obama team to do the same. I promise you, Mr. President, we'll get to the bottom of this and leave no stone unturned."

"Oh, and one more thing. Remove Jeff Sessions from all areas of the investigation, as he will be one of the first witnesses to be called to the stand to testify under oath."

"We're here to serve you Mr. President."

Old 03-05-2017, 11:23 AM

30,075 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
What a tangled mess that Obamagate is shaping up to be. Looks as if the crooked Clintons were involved too.

Apparently first FISA request happened right after Bill Clinton held that secret Meeting on the tarmac with Loretta Lynch.

i.e. It was all political.

Flashback: First FISA Request on Trump Tower Came After Clinton and AG Lynch Met Privately on Tarmac
Obama, Lynch, and the Clintons would do jail time in a just society. Let's see if they escape justice.

Old 03-05-2017, 11:23 AM

1,187 posts, read 1,023,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
According to Mensch, who broke the FISA story (that Trump just learned about yesterday apparently), U.S. intelligence has gotten transcripts from foreign intelligence showing collusion with Russia.

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch?ref...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Trump should declassiffy this information. Dossier is also suppose to be compiled with the help of foreign intelligence. Most probably UK intelligence. We need FBI to make a statement.

Old 03-05-2017, 11:24 AM

15,640 posts, read 10,398,506 times
The President of the United States traffics in conspiracy theories (Opinion) - CNN.com

In a tumultuous world, it is always tempting for people to argue that there are evil forces who are manipulating events. In this case, however, the person who is making those kinds of irresponsible claims is the head of the American government. The President is not speaking truth to the people. And in light of that reality, the health of our democracy is at risk.

CNN has already declared without any investigation that Trump's accusations are "not speaking truth", i.e., Trump is lying. A news network claiming they know the truth without any investigation? I thought investigative journalism was CNN's job, not soothsaying.

Old 03-05-2017, 11:24 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,447,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
According to James Clapper, that is 100% false.
Actually...Clapper said that he had no knowledge of a FISA warrant being granted to wiretap Trump Tower or the Trump campaign---tapping a foreign power..one that is actively engaging in espionage against the US...is whole different kettle of Borscht.

Old 03-05-2017, 11:25 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,640,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Will Obama be prosecuted over the illegal wire taps, or will he escape justice?

There were two requests for surveillance prior to the election. Both were denied, yet Obama did it anyway.

What are the chances of him being charged?
well they would have to be illegal, and there is your problem right there. Lets forget about arguing if there were wire taps or not and focus on Logic. Obama was POTUS; POTUS can't order taps, and thus your entire premise falls into the pit of bs...

Without hard proof no court in the land would even consider it, they would throw it out the door without even pausing.

Old 03-05-2017, 11:26 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,447,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Should Obama be arrested or would that polarize the country even more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH68H54rYxM
One link deserves another:

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAnP5NJ?m=en-us

Old 03-05-2017, 11:26 AM

32,114 posts, read 34,747,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritholtz View Post
Trump should declassiffy this information. Dossier is also suppose to be compiled with the help of foreign intelligence. Most probably UK intelligence. We need FBI to make a statement.
It's coming. I'm sure other outlets are reaching out to IC for verification.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies