Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2017, 02:38 PM
exm

3,721 posts, read 1,780,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Yeah yeah, I read the NYT article too, and I understand exactly what those weasels are trying to do. It was a front page hit piece, pure and simple, just like their January front-page hit piece putting Trump and wiretapping in the same headline.

And you folks bought it hook, line and sinker.

Old 03-12-2017, 02:39 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
Maybe because he lobbied an accusation against a former President of the United States. Different stuff than the subsequent tweet about The Apprentice. No one is asking that he provide proof of TV ratings.
Oh be still my beating heart. Let me fan myself for a moment. Poor Barack.

Shall we find all the comments, lies and insinuations Obama made about GWB? No? I can't blame you, I don't have the time either to post all that garbage. Obama is a sneak. I would love to know what role he's playing in this whole mess.

Old 03-12-2017, 02:45 PM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Trump has already relegated Tillerson to a broom closet in a storage area of the State Dept and not because of anything some liberal democrat said or did. Tillerson was part of the Trump administration Russian interface team, along with Manafort, Flynn, Sessions, Carter Page, Michael Cohen, Lewandowski and those yet to be named. With the eyeballs on the Trump Russia connection, Tillerson is useless to Trump now and has not been a factor in any foreign policy decisions or meetings.
Tillerson was in Mexico assuring one and all that there would be no "military operation" and that's the only time I've heard of him speaking in public. Neither he nor the State Dept. appear involved with the Travel Ban.

What happened to that idea (was it an EO?) to allow Russian FSB to purchase American software in spite of the sanctions?

Old 03-12-2017, 02:52 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,109,569 times
I'm really anxious to see if the conservatives defending Trump on this issue will back pedal after tomorrow. Intelligence Committee (again, led by a republican) has demanded that Trump and his camp hand over all evidence they have of wire tapping.

If the deadline passes and the White House provides ZERO info, what will conservatives in here have to say on the issue?

Old 03-12-2017, 03:08 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Default McCain: President Trump must either substantiate claims of wiretapping or retract them.

I agree wholeheartedly with McCain on this. Trump either has to poop or get off the pot. If you don't have the evidence, then publicly retract these accusations. Yes, you're gonna lose face for having to do so, but it's a lesson learned for shooting off your mouth without knowing what you're talking about.

And if he doesn't retract the statement, Obama's attorneys should threaten him with a lawsuit.

McCain: Trump Must Prove Wiretapping or Retract Claims

Old 03-12-2017, 03:12 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,114,442 times
Trump never proved or retract his claim of having more people at his inauguration than any president and his worshippers don't care. What on earth makes you think his worshippers care now about his wiretapping claim?

Old 03-12-2017, 03:14 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Trump never proved or retract his claim of having more people at his inauguration than any president and his worshippers don't care. What on earth makes you think his worshippers care now about his wiretapping claim?
I know they don't care, but the difference is that this time he can be put under legal and political pressure to prove this or retract it.

And Obama should exert as much pressure as possible to force Trump to come clean. And i'd make it quite implicit that if he doesn't, then he'd better hire some attorneys.

Old 03-12-2017, 03:21 PM

5,544 posts, read 8,315,336 times
McCain should just be quiet and get to his senator work

Old 03-12-2017, 03:22 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,960,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
I'm really anxious to see if the conservatives defending Trump on this issue will back pedal after tomorrow. Intelligence Committee (again, led by a republican) has demanded that Trump and his camp hand over all evidence they have of wire tapping.

If the deadline passes and the White House provides ZERO info, what will conservatives in here have to say on the issue?
They will say, "But Obama! But Hilary!"

Old 03-12-2017, 03:23 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post

The problem with your post is 13 agencies investigated Trump on made up issue. That's politics and I get it!

We may never know what exactly what happen, but the Dems are doing ever they can to protect Obama. The GOP members are part of the establishment will support the whole.

I have already posted a link that a Fiser Warrant was issue in Oct 2016and nothing came of , but I can guess no one stop listening either.

Liberals want blood because they lost and Conservatives (for good reason) do not trust the establishment and Democrats , to have some glimmer or the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies