Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2017, 06:01 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,275,650 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Ha Ha Ha Ha. Trump's the one that asked for congress to investigate, right?
It's interesting that John McCain does NOT want an Investigation by either the House or Senate.
I wonder why.

Old 03-12-2017, 06:12 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
Stop the presses ! There is a new video out where Obama admits he wire tapped Trump ! The Donald will be tweeting about this one tonight !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LcP4R9_QkA

You guys were right !!

Old 03-12-2017, 06:17 PM

38,645 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
A perfectly common sense and reasonable statement. Make an accusation, back it up.

Why are his supporters so adverse to this?

Well, we know why, because deep down even they know he is a pathological liar and the odds are there is no evidence because it's untrue. Because really, if they thought Trump was telling the truth they would be right at the front of the line, salivating to see the proof that would bring down Obama.

The fact that they're not interested in seeing the evidence of such a mind blowing accusation tells us even they don't believe the so-called president. There can be no other explanation.

By mind-blowing, do you mean like "Russia hacked the DNC to help Trump" kinda mind-blowing?

Because there is no real evidence to substantiate that claim except the opinion of the people who may have actually leaked the Podesta e-mails in the first place.

Old 03-12-2017, 06:19 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,542,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Mr. Burdell, do you not watch/read any news at all? Seriously. How can you ask, "What specific evidence do you have" when the evidence has been presented literally everywhere (except on MSNBC, CNN, et al, I suppose).
Not alternative facts.

Old 03-12-2017, 06:21 PM

38,645 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
He can't, weasel Donny can hide behind his office which doesn't mean he isn't full of crap.

He was a lying grifter long before he ran for office, is one now, and will be one long after he leaves office.

No answer for my simple question?

Old 03-12-2017, 06:22 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,702,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
It's interesting that John McCain does NOT want an Investigation by either the House or Senate.
I wonder why.
And Trump does want the investigation.

Interesting, isn't it.

Old 03-12-2017, 06:31 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,474,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
You libs like to live on the edge, every news story is your wet nocturnal moment. If not this one, you wait breathlessly for the next one, posting quickly trying to find out if they can "get" Trump. But you live in a sectional world... because America LOVES Trump! I guess for the next 8 years, you libs will be posting everything you can get your hands on, while the rest of the world MOVES FORWARD with ALL of Trumps A-Mazing promises that are all coming true.
NOPE. SOME Americans love trump. He is a MINORITY President. He does not have a mandate. He did not win the popular vote, only the EC. Yes, that mattered in the end. But he is STILL a MINORITY President. We have moved forward, making sure he is held accountable to Americans.

Old 03-12-2017, 06:35 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
By mind-blowing, do you mean like "Russia hacked the DNC to help Trump" kinda mind-blowing?

Because there is no real evidence to substantiate that claim except the opinion of the people who may have actually leaked the Podesta e-mails in the first place.
Do you have trouble understanding the topic of a thread? Poor thing. Let me help you. THIS thread is about Trump's unsubstantiated accuastions that President Obama committed a felony. If you want to discuss Trump's Russian problems, there are a myriad of thread you can go to.

Of course, if you're simply trying to deflect because this topic makes you uncomfortable...well, we all feel real bad about that, honey. Honest we do. Maybe you'd feel better sitting in your safe space for a while...

Old 03-12-2017, 06:37 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
This is probably about the only time I agree with one of your posts. I'm no Obama fan but you can't go around disparaging a former president with so far unsubstantiated accusations, specially one on this level.
Just agree or disagree without the big preamble about what posts of mine you agree with, and it's not necessary to reiterate that you don't like Obama. That's here nor there.

You make an accusation...prove it. Simple.

Old 03-12-2017, 06:43 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,702,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Do you have trouble understanding the topic of a thread? Poor thing. Let me help you. THIS thread is about Trump's unsubstantiated accuastions that President Obama committed a felony. If you want to discuss Trump's Russian problems, there are a myriad of thread you can go to.

Of course, if you're simply trying to deflect because this topic makes you uncomfortable...well, we all feel real bad about that, honey. Honest we do. Maybe you'd feel better sitting in your safe space for a while...
Why not wait for the result of the investigation that Trump wants. He wouldn't exactly want it if there is no substantiation.

Maybe the idea of an investigation makes the perpetrator(s) uncomfortable... and all the attackers on the left and in the entrenched establishment as well...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies