Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2017, 02:23 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,215,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
So you are an equal opportunity bigot then?
If I don't like commies and degenerates, it doesn't make me a bigot.

If I want to see idiot lefties pay a price for their stupidity, it doesn't make me a bigot.

Nothing would be funnier than seeing some purple-haired, tattooed and pierced freak, throwing their daily ****-march, be forced to wear a burqa by the same types of people she fought endlessly to bring by the millions into this country.

Its called irony. Go learn something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2017, 02:28 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,909,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
The liberals have diagnosed our president Trump with 65 illnesses, neurosis, flaws, personality traits and mental diseases. One thing is for sure, they are afraid of him. You fear what you don't understand. Relax and get to know our new President because your fear is paralyzing to yourself and to our country.
It's not OUR fear....it's HIS fear-mongering that put him in power. He appealed to old white males who are a bunch of scaredy cats. He loves conspiracy theories, as do his supporters. He portrays the world as a dark dark place. He is afraid of immigrants, refugees, the press, free speech, terrorists lurking around every corner. He has convinced his supporters we must build walls, ban travelers and hide under our beds while we amass even more nuclear weapons.

It's very pathetic to see our Country led by such a baby.

Old 03-05-2017, 02:31 PM

21,154 posts, read 19,742,228 times
I thought this thread was going to be about Harry Reid.

Old 03-05-2017, 02:34 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,121,890 times
Looks like twitter meltdowns on weekends are all the rage at the moment....

Trump Advisor Roger Stone Launches Into Vulgar Twitter Rant, Admits Contact With Assange During Clinton Leaks | The Huffington Post

Old 03-05-2017, 02:46 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,274,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Trump is very much in control and he plays the Dem's like a fiddle. In the end Trump will make the Dims look like Fools. this latest scandal from the Obama Administration will further strengthen Trump.
My what strange 'strategy' he uses.

If he discovered this through classified information and is tweeting it to the world, he is a fool.

If he discovered it by reading it on Breitbart, and is tweeting it to the world, he is a fool.

If he discovered it from some conspiracy theorist named Levin, and is tweeting it to the world, he is a fool.

There is no way he comes out of this looking like a rational adult, never mind presidential. Let's have a full investigation with Trump sworn to tell the truth. We welcome a full investigation.

I remember the alt-right used to say everyone was 'afraid' of Palin. Turns out she is a fool.

This president is either mentally ill, has extremely poor judgment, or is a flat-out rude boor who has no idea how to behave appropriately. Have you read the international news? Nobody thinks Trump is strong. They think he is paranoid, bonkers or trapped. He's not going to make it through a year.

Old 03-05-2017, 02:46 PM

57,321 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
The liberals have diagnosed our president Trump with 65 illnesses, neurosis, flaws, personality traits and mental diseases. One thing is for sure, they are afraid of him. You fear what you don't understand. Relax and get to know our new President because your fear is paralyzing to yourself and to our country.
So please share with us the rational explanation of a 70 year old man tweeting at 3AM that he has been wiretapped and then heads out for a day of golf. The problem is that if he was a relative you would seek professional help but he is a our president.

So let's hear how your explanation of what we fail to understand.

Old 03-05-2017, 02:49 PM

14,956 posts, read 12,166,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I don't have a case to make. I just gather evidence. I'm the judge here, listening to who can out troll the other.
LOL, just another "can you top this" Trump bashing thread, devoid of any real content.

Old 03-05-2017, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
Are you entirely sure it's actually President Trump doing the tweets? You might be getting punked.
I don't think there is anyone dumb enough or crazy enough around him to do this. This man is a control freak. If someone was tweeting out such garbage in his name, he would sue or fire them.

Old 03-05-2017, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
So please share with us the rational explanation of a 70 year old man tweeting at 3AM that he has been wiretapped and then heads out for a day of golf. The problem is that if he was a relative you would seek professional help but he is a our president.

So let's hear how your explanation of what we fail to understand.
No, the good part is that he is president and can be removed from office if deemed unfit.

When kings went crazy, nobody could do anything about it.

Old 03-05-2017, 03:06 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,598,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
Because....

Hillary barks like a dog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-d6qOFBW6Y

I can imagine Trump going outside at 3 am and howling at the moon. And then cranking out some of his tweets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies