Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2017, 10:01 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,921,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCity80 View Post
If there's no evidence for Trump's latest assertion, it's time to take a serious look at impeachment. Accusing a former president of wiretapping you is a serious charge. If his only source for this is a Breitbart article that was based on some kooky right wing conspiracy theorist blather, it's time for the adults in the room to cut their losses and quit throwing good money after bad. Bounce this fool before he does anything else stupid.
It's time, he's got Nixon beat on the crazy paranoid scale in his first 6 weeks.

Not to mention:

Quote:
DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:
  • Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

Although some features of narcissistic personality disorder may seem like having confidence, it's not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal and value yourself more than you value others.
Narcissistic personality disorder Symptoms - Mayo Clinic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2017, 10:01 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,116,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
FIVE repetitive tweets in rapid succession alleging high crimes and misdemeanors against his predecessor.

Then another angry tweet, blasting a TV actor.

If my 70 year old Dad was doing this, we'd take him to a doctor to see if he needed medical treatment.

Why do some Americans think tRump's actions are not an indication of mental illness?
I just love the pain and angst he cause Leftists. It doesn't get any better than that!

Old 03-04-2017, 10:03 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,183,909 times
This kind of stuff only weakens the U.S. A destabilized America is not good for the world and this demented nutter is quickly ruining us. How long is this going to go on until something is done to end it???

Old 03-04-2017, 10:04 AM

1,978 posts, read 1,552,127 times
Ole Trump is pure genius. He is exposing scum bag Obongo. Who will be lucky if he doesn't face charges of sedition. And, I hope he does.

Old 03-04-2017, 10:05 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,217,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
FIVE repetitive tweets in rapid succession alleging high crimes and misdemeanors against his predecessor.
Then another angry tweet, blasting a TV actor.
If my 70 year old Dad was doing this, we'd take him to a doctor to see if he needed medical treatment.
Why do some Americans think tRump's actions are not an indication of mental illness?
From what I have read a bigger indication of mental and emotional instability is the lack of presenting one's opinion in a clear, concise, proper manner, ie: using slang or odd spelling and presentation of someone's name *tRUMP*.
The bigger question for me is *why do some Americans think their opinion is going to be taken seriously when not presented seriously?

Old 03-04-2017, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
I just love the pain and angst he cause Leftists. It doesn't get any better than that!
Translation:

HE WON!!!

Old 03-04-2017, 10:09 AM

2,411 posts, read 1,973,733 times
To answer the OP's subject line question .. No.

If it was then (how many people are there who use Twitter these days?) more than half the population (guessing .. may be more) who use Twitter could also be classified as mentally deranged I would think. Oh .. perhaps they all are .. let's open up all those mental hospital facilities again! There is an infrastructure project I am sure we can all get on board with .. no?

Old 03-04-2017, 10:20 AM

"Nobody knows more about debt. I'm like the king. I love debt." — May 2016

"Nobody knows banking better than I do" — February 2016

"I understand money better than anybody. I understand it far better than Hillary, and I'm way up on the economy when it comes to questions on the economy." — June 2016

"Nobody knows the system better than I do." — August 2016

"I am a person that used to be establishment when I'd give them hundreds of thousands of dollars. But when I decided to run, I became very anti-establishment, because I understand the system than anybody else." — July 2016

"Nobody knows politicians better than Donald Trump." — February 2016 rally

"If Cory Booker is the future of the Democratic Party, they have no future! I know more about Cory than he knows about himself." -- 10:14 PM - 25 Jul 2016.

"Nobody knows more about trade than me." — March 2016

"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." — April 2016

"I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" — November 2015

"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about taxes." — May 2016

"Nobody knows more about taxes than I do -- and income than I do.” -- May 2016

"Nobody knows banking better than I do" — February 2016

MATT LAUER: You're a guy who said you know the Wall Street bankers better than anyone.
TRUMP: Better than anyone. — April 2016 on NBC's "Today" show

"I understand money better than anybody. I understand it far better than Hillary, and I'm way up on the economy when it comes to questions on the economy." — June 2016

"I think nobody knows the system better than I do." — August 2016

"I am a person that used to be establishment when I'd give them hundreds of thousands of dollars. But when I decided to run, I became very anti-establishment, because I understand the system than anybody else." — July 2016

"I used to be, George, the fair-haired boy — you know, when I was a contributor. I know more about contributions than anybody." — November 2015

"Nobody knows politicians better than Donald Trump." — February 2016 rally

"Nobody knows more about trade than me." — March 2016

"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." — July 2016

... ... ...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...?client=safari

Does this sound like someone who's playing with a full deck?

Old 03-04-2017, 10:39 AM

8,499 posts, read 4,552,009 times
Trump is unstable as are many of his followers.

Old 03-04-2017, 10:56 AM

2,359 posts, read 1,033,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post

I see a new drinking game. Every time a deranged liberal says "impeachment" - DRINK!
We'd all be pretty soused by now, and Trump's only been president for six weeks.

If we played this game, we'd all be dead of alcohol poisioning by mid-May of this year...maybe sooner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies