Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2017, 10:57 AM

5,065 posts, read 2,274,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Just in case women had any doubts where their rights stack up against privileged victims groups here's your answer.
Unless you're a woman in the US. Then you're a tremendous victim. /s
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2017, 11:54 AM

1,666 posts, read 1,017,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
Who was accusing you of anything? Nobody is talking about you in this thread. Get over yourself.

And then you go from one extreme to the next! Modulate, dude! I support a fair legal system that investigates, prosecutes, and punishes guilty people according to fair law. Torture and mutilation are punishments doled out only in barbaric and ignorant societies.
Hmm...yes as a Muslim you were accusing *me*. And guess what? Moderate-Cush prisons are no "punishment" for rapists. It doesn't work.

Old 03-09-2017, 12:09 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,501,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
Hmm...yes as a Muslim you were accusing *me*. And guess what? Moderate-Cush prisons are no "punishment" for rapists. It doesn't work.
An American Muslim is bound to American law, not the Qoran. Our system is not perfect, and sometimes results in injustices such as Turner being under-sentenced. In some other cases, convicts are over-sentenced. In most cases, the law is applied fairly, and doesn't involve torture or mutilation. We are above that. Our laws are more binding than that of any religious screed.

Old 03-09-2017, 12:50 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,902,827 times
Quote:
Huh?

https://islamqa.info/en/72338

"The punishment for rape in Islam is same as the punishment for zina, which is stoning if the perpetrator is married, and one hundred lashes and banishment for one year if he is not married."

"Secondly:

The rapist is subject to the hadd punishment for zina, even if the rape was not carried out at knife-point or gun-point. If the use of a weapon was threatened, then he is a muhaarib, and is to be subjected to the hadd punishment described in the verse in which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“The recompense of those who wage war against Allaah and His Messenger and do mischief in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off from opposite sides, or be exiled from the land. That is their disgrace in this world, and a great torment is theirs in the Hereafter
So... tell me...

“O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have paid their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses of those whom Allah has given you as spoils of war” (33:50)

“The believers must win through, those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or whom their right hands possess, for they are free from blame.” (Qur’an 23:1-6)

Abu Sirma said to Abu Sa’id al Khadri (Allah he pleased with him): 0 Abu Sa’id, did you hear Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) mentioning al-’azl? He said: Yes, and added: We went out with Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi’l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing ‘azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah’s Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born. (Sahih Muslim 3371)

“When a child or a woman is taken captive, they become slaves by the fact of capture, and the woman’s previous marriage is immediately annulled.” (Umdat al-Salik O9.13)

Sorry, not buying your BS.

Old 03-09-2017, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Poor you, you can take it out in jihad, I am sure we wil shed a tear with your angst against the kafir.

/yawn

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-09-2017 at 02:25 PM.. Reason: no

Old 03-09-2017, 12:55 PM

52,194 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
Sweden: Muslim classmates gang rape 14-year-old girl in school, remain enrolled because

His “impaired ability to understand what is right and wrong" is called Islam.

It really amazes me how fast a culture can go from being so feared few, if any would mess with them to being such pathetic wimps. In the past Vikings would have made these mudslimes run for their lives and never want to return.
That is sickening and vile. Those people over there in the northern parts of Europe are losing their damn common sense. This hyper PC stuff has got to get reeled in at some point. The rapist may have problems whatever, there are still consequences to actions. That is what needs to happen, for a couple of reasons, one to punish and two to not let others think that they can get away with bad behavior and to help protect future victims.

This stuff is common sense 101 here, shouldn't even be up for discussion as far as I'm concerned.

Old 03-09-2017, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
That is sickening and vile. Those people over there in the northern parts of Europe are losing their damn common sense. This hyper PC stuff has got to get reeled in at some point. The rapist may have problems whatever, there are still consequences to actions. That is what needs to happen, for a couple of reasons, one to punish and two to not let others think that they can get away with bad behavior and to help protect future victims.

This stuff is common sense 101 here, shouldn't even be up for discussion as far as I'm concerned.
They will fade into oblivion or they will die away as the muslims eradicate them.

Here is the issue.

The moment that Europe becomes Muslim, they will attack us. We are not too far away from a world war driven by a Muslim caliphate.

People need to wake up, no... MUSLIMS are not your friends. You have 3 types of Muslims. 1) The idiot Muslim who doesn't even follow his own system of belief and is like the gay Christian who makes up what they want of the Bible as they see fit. 2) The Muslim who is a liar, who will tell the Kafir anything they wish to hear as truth in order to subvert them for the sake of increasing Islam. 3) The open Muslim who follows Islam as it is written, for the commands that it calls and in accordance with its demands and advocates for the submission of all to the belief of or the death of all who will not.

Little reality for you. If the Caliphate reaches your country, ALL THREE will be the same.

This is what we have, this is the FACT of ISLAM, be slaves, be submissive, be stupid and be dead, but this IS the fact of ISLAM, it is what ISLAM teaches, and anyone who says otherwise is a liar, or an idiot.

Last edited by NxtGen; 03-09-2017 at 01:22 PM..

Old 03-09-2017, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
They will fade into oblivion or they will die away as the muslims eradicate them.

Here is the issue.

The moment that Europe becomes Muslim, they will attack us. We are not too far away from a world war driven by a Muslim caliphate.

People need to wake up, no... MUSLIMS are not your friends. You have 3 types of Muslims. 1) The idiot Muslim who doesn't even follow his own system of belief and is like the gay Christian who makes up what they want of the Bible as they see fit. 2) The Muslim who is a liar, who will tell the Kafir anything they wish to hear as truth in order to subvert them for the sake of increasing Islam. 3) The open Muslim who follows Islam as it is written, for the commands that it calls and in accordance with its demands and advocates for the submission of all to the belief of the death of all who will not.

Little reality for you. If the Caliphate reaches your country, ALL THREE will be the same.

This is what we have, this is the FACT of ISLAM, be slaves, be submissive, be stupid and be dead, but this IS the fact of ISLAM, it is what ISLAM teaches, and anyone who says otherwise is a liar, or an idiot.
I agree with you for the most part. I do think that there are Muslims that don't adhere that strictly to the Quran sorta like a lot of Catholics, they "a la cart" it and aren't as crazy about following every tenet. I can only hope that those types are a larger group than the rest.

I've been reading up on Islam and watching docs on it, watching and reading whatever I can to get myself educated on it and you got guys like Sam Harris that is very knowledge on the subject. Bill Maher which I don't normally care for has been beating the watch out for Islam drum for a while now and he seems to on the ball with understanding what it is.

Islam if followed properly as documented along with Sharia law isn't compatible with the very most basic core beliefs and tenets of western nations. It just isn't. Those that try and whitewash it are full of BS.

The problem is is that you can NEVER say what I just said because you will instantly get shutdown as a racist and bigot, even if you say it in a calm non-hysterical fact based approach.

Sam Harris has referenced studies that show that when nations have small Muslim populations things tend to be ok and the typical norm. When these nations Muslim populations become a majority studies show that freedoms and oppression of other religious groups begin to appear, rights become reduced and hate type crimes toward these now minority group begin to rise.

Again, this will never get covered in the MSM. Just look at Sweden and other countries where they've taken in too many Muslim refugees, Germany and France are having more and more problems.

How many things like what happened in Nice among others has to happened before the world starts to wake up a bit.

I say this with no malice toward the average "a la cart" Muslims that aren't the typical whack jobs. In this country I'd also hate to see hate crimes rise toward the Muslims that are here, again, no malice intended here, just making observations that need to be made.

Old 03-09-2017, 01:42 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
I am so tired of threads like this that think liberals are okay with this behavior.

Old 03-09-2017, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I am so tired of threads like this that think liberals are okay with this behavior.
Liberal based policies are to blame for it. I say this as a middle of the road, slight left guy, not a hardcore rightie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies