Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 09:33 AM

25,999 posts, read 22,192,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
A) This happens with white kids in America all the time, yet you guys never post a doubly.

B) you guys use the worst news sources; right wing blog that sources another right wing blog. This is why you're so susceptible to fake news.

It's almost as if you're looking for anything to justify your anti-Islamic sentiment.
OldHag brought in a reliable news source.

Anti-Islamic? No just pro the lives of the children of the world.

You are obviously not familiar with Islam: Islamic professor, it is allowed to humilate non-muslim women: Islamic Professor: Muslims Can Rape Non-Muslim Women to Humiliate Them | Frontpage Mag and Rape and Adultery in Islam

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Just castrate the insane kid, then when he thinks it's ok to rape, he won't be able to commit it
Castrating will not help. Rape is an act of violence and the rapist can use other instruments, and they do. He actually isn't "insane" unless you consider Islam indoctrination to be "insane", which of course, it is. In the articles above, you will see that Islam views rape much differently than most Americans, although I am really wondering what is up with some of the posters here when it comes to rape/Islam, "ignorance is bliss"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
So Islam is a mental disorder?
Well, you have to admit, it can come across that way but, no not in reality.

I read that Islam women cover themselves the way they do because rape is considered their fault. Islam Watch - "Women Are Responsible for Rapes" by Ayesha Ahmed That article makes me furious!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2017, 11:33 AM

39,889 posts, read 26,566,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
I agree with what that author wrote. It explains a good portion about the types of people who fall in to extremism.

What the OP was about, which quoted a fake news blog by an obviously bias person, and the conclusion that Islam would promote some strange extramarital gangrape of some Swede...is so extreme and such a lie that I don't know where to start. If the OP is true, then I can assure that that last thing on the mind's of those youth rapists had anything to do with Islam, Allah or otherwise. If true, I hope they are punished in the worse way Sweden has possible and made an example of.
So...are you saying that when Mohammad promoted "extramarital gang rape" of the women his followers conquered, he was promoting a lie? That he was going against Islam? Kind of hard to buy that...considering the warlord invented Islam to justify his savagery and brutality.

Old 03-10-2017, 03:02 PM

1,666 posts, read 1,020,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
So...are you saying that when Mohammad promoted "extramarital gang rape" of the women his followers conquered, he was promoting a lie? That he was going against Islam? Kind of hard to buy that...considering the warlord invented Islam to justify his savagery and brutality.
That never happened. PM me if you'd like an explanation, the mods already regulated in here when it went off-topic once.

The point is, *if* this were true...it was not due to any sort of religious adherence. That's a ridiculous connection. More likely barbarism similar to the incidents that happened in Central Park NY.

Old 03-10-2017, 04:03 PM

410 posts, read 398,866 times
Quote:
That never happened. PM me if you'd like an explanation, the mods already regulated in here when it went off-topic once.

The point is, *if* this were true...it was not due to any sort of religious adherence. That's a ridiculous connection. More likely barbarism similar to the incidents that happened in Central Park NY.
Habibi, it is quite obvious that you have never read the Quran (like most of your kin).
And please skip the "verses taken out of context" defense and tell me in which context is it permissible to rape war captives?

Quran (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Quran (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."

Quran (8:69) - "But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good"

Quran (24:32) - "And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves..."

Old 03-10-2017, 05:16 PM

Quote:

Answering Muslims: Does Islam Allow Muslims to Rape Female Captives and Slave Girls?

Very much happened and is documented in many places. Mohammad was first and foremost a particularly violent warlord. He created a political system to justify his actions...and to attract particularly violent followers. Religion...was the marketing side.

Old 03-10-2017, 05:29 PM

52,339 posts, read 52,799,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Answering Muslims: Does Islam Allow Muslims to Rape Female Captives and Slave Girls?

Very much happened and is documented in many places. Mohammad was first and foremost a particularly violent warlord. He created a political system to justify his actions...and to attract particularly violent followers. Religion...was the marketing side.
Agreed.

I've been researching Islam lately and the things I'm finding is appalling. I get that the majority of Muslims probably aren't adhering to the more disturbing and violent aspects, but man. Christianity has some less than stellar parts too, but Christianity had a sorta of "rebirthing" and an understanding that not all passages in the bible are to be followed and most Christians get that.

I'm not as sure about Islam. Read about a survey that around 75 to 80 percent of Muslims polled didn't have an issue with the horrible up to death treatment of homosexuals. Those numbers were a bit shocking.

In terms of the OP I'd have a real hard time not beating the hell out of that principle that allowed those savages to stay in school if it were my daughter that had ben victimized.

Old 03-10-2017, 07:28 PM

52,701 posts, read 34,636,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Agreed.

I've been researching Islam lately and the things I'm finding is appalling. I get that the majority of Muslims probably aren't adhering to the more disturbing and violent aspects, but man. Christianity has some less than stellar parts too, but Christianity had a sorta of "rebirthing" and an understanding that not all passages in the bible are to be followed and most Christians get that.

I'm not as sure about Islam. Read about a survey that around 75 to 80 percent of Muslims polled didn't have an issue with the horrible up to death treatment of homosexuals. Those numbers were a bit shocking.

In terms of the OP I'd have a real hard time not beating the hell out of that principle that allowed those savages to stay in school if it were my daughter that had ben victimized.
here's another one you'll love.

https://www.thelocal.se/20161231/swe...ng-raped-child

Old 03-10-2017, 07:33 PM

52,339 posts, read 52,799,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post

What the hell is going on in this world, has Sweden lost is damn mind. That judge should be removed, disbarred or whatever the heck they call it.

Sickening to hear, I feel sorry for that poor kid and the anguish his parents must have felt.

Old 03-10-2017, 07:51 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,962,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
[url=http://pamelageller.com/2017/03/muslims-gang-rape-teen.html/]Sweden: Muslim classmates gang rape 14-year-old girl in school, remain enrolled because[/url]

His “impaired ability to understand what is right and wrong" is called Islam.

It really amazes me how fast a culture can go from being so feared few, if any would mess with them to being such pathetic wimps. In the past Vikings would have made these mudslimes run for their lives and never want to return.
Pamela Geller? Is that the best you can do? Isn't she one of the original birthers? Well, I suppose since Trump made up that lie about Sweden, we'll be hearing horror stories for a while, whether or not they're true. Yup, the birthers are baaaak.

[URL="http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/pamela-geller-and-the-anti-islam-movement"]PAMELA GELLER AND THE ANTI-ISLAM MOVEMENT[/URL]

[URL="https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2010/10/the-ne-plus-ultra-of-pamela-geller-conspiracy-idiocy/64467/"]The Ne Plus Ultra of Pamela Geller Conspiracy Idiocy[/URL]

[URL="Pamela Geller, the incendiary organizer of Texas ‘prophet Muhammad cartoon contest’"]Pamela Geller, the incendiary organizer of Texas ‘prophet Muhammad cartoon contest’[/URL]

[URL="http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/04/opinions/moghul-texas-shooting-gellar/"]Don't be fooled by Pamela Geller[/URL]

[URL="http://www.loonwatch.com/tag/pamela-geller/"]Loon Watch .... "The Mooslims, They're Heeerre[/URL]

Maybe the NRA should claim this study is true and we can read about it on this forum.

"Children in homes with guns get better grades"

Old 03-10-2017, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Pamela Geller? Is that the best you can do? Isn't she one of the original birthers? Well, I suppose since Trump made up that lie about Sweden, we'll be hearing horror stories for a while, whether or not they're true. Yup, the birthers are baaaak.

PAMELA GELLER AND THE ANTI-ISLAM MOVEMENT

The Ne Plus Ultra of Pamela Geller Conspiracy Idiocy

Pamela Geller, the incendiary organizer of Texas ‘prophet Muhammad cartoon contest’

Don't be fooled by Pamela Geller

Loon Watch .... "The Mooslims, They're Heeerre

Maybe the NRA should claim this study is true and we can read about it on this forum.

"Children in homes with guns get better grades"
LMGTFY

pick one you like
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies