Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2017, 03:45 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,176,953 times

Advertisements

Lol.

All these threads. All these posts. Three active ones just in the first handful on threads on the first page.

Started and posted in by all of these Obama haters who claim to be happy he's gone no longer president, yet can't stop talking about him, can't stop posting about him and can't stop thinking about him.

But by all means, continue with your Looney Tunes conspiracy theories and compulsive obsessions, while Obama enjoys retirement not knowing you even exist and the rest of us laugh at you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2017, 04:24 PM

89,060 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
You are correct his book is in direct opposition with Candidate Obama.
I know, I read his book. And the Seattle newspaper articles about Stanley Ann and newborn Obama living by themselves in Seattle in 1961-1962.

Quote:
One has to wonder which version of the truth we have????
We'll eventually find out. The truth finally came out about Chester Arthur many years after the fact: He wasn't a NBC or even a US Citizen at all at the time of his birth. His father had not yet naturalized.

Chester Arthur deliberately hid that fact from all, and even burned his personal documents instead of donating them to the Library of Congress as did all the other Presidents of that Era:

Quote:
"During his lifetime, my father would never let anyone see them—not even me. When they finally came into my possession, I was amazed that there were so few. At my father's funeral in Albany, or rather at the interment of his ashes which took place several months after his death [July 17,1934], I enquired of all the cousins there assembled—the nieces and nephews of my grandfather, as to what had happened to the bulk of the papers. Charles E. McElroy, the son of Mary Arthur McElroy who was my grandfather's First Lady, tells me that the day before he died, my grandfather caused to be burned three large garbage cans, each at least four feet high, full of papers which I am sure would have thrown much light on history.

So wrote Chester A. Arthur III to Dr. Thomas P. Martin, then Acting Chief of the Manuscript Division of the Library of Congress, on April 15, 1938."
http://lcweb2.loc.gov/service/mss/ea...9/ms009139.pdf

Old 03-16-2017, 04:45 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
One has to remember people have past early already, like the dire of health for ha. ...
loretta fuddy was the 3rd director of health and the 5th hawaiian government official to confirm the facts of obama's birth. all others are alive and well.

fuddy died of heart failure in the open ocean after her commuter plane crashed. tragic but not surprising given her age and weight.

Old 03-16-2017, 05:24 PM

89,060 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
loretta fuddy was the 3rd director of health and the 5th hawaiian government official to confirm the facts of obama's birth. all others are alive and well.
The facts? How very bizarre, then, that according to his own book, written by Obama in 1995, his folded BC he found while he was in high school with the (1962) clipped Honolulu newspaper article about his father leaving that summer for grad school at Harvard couldn't prove Obama Sr was his father after Obama Sr's 1982 death. Hmmmmm... Who's name was listed as his father on that BC? It wasn't Obama Sr. Mark was the only one of Obama Sr's children who had a document that proved legal paternity. According to Obama's own book, that is.

Old 03-19-2017, 08:42 PM

512 posts, read 528,091 times
Here is piece on this topic.

FACT Check
=========

The document is dated 17 February 1964 and a bears a legend identifying it as having been issued by the “Republic of Kenya,” but Kenya (a former British colony) didn’t officially adopt that name until 12 December 1964. In February 1964, it was known as the Dominion of Kenya.
The listed age of Barack Obama’s father is incorrect. (Barack Obama Sr. was born in 1936 and therefore would have been 24 or 25 years old at the time of Barack Jr.’s birth, not 26 as shown on the document.)
Mombasa is very far (several hundred miles) away from the part of Kenya in which Barack Obama Sr.’s family lived. Even if Barack Obama’s parents and family had wanted to travel away from their home so his birth could take place at hospital facilities within a large city, they would likely have set out for the much closer city of Nairobi.
Within a few days the certificate was clearly revealed to be a fake — it was actually a forgery based on a copy of an Australian Registration of Birth issued to one David Jeffrey Bomford (who was born in South Australia in 1959) which was grabbed off the Internet and used as a template for creating the fake Kenyan certificate:
(Note the many features shared by these documents: Same certificate number, same book number, same page number, and the remarkable similarities in names — the Registrar listed on the Australian document is G.F. Lavender, while on the Kenyan document, it’s E.F. Lavender; the District Registrar listed on the Australian document is J.H. Miller, while on the Kenyan document it’s M.H. Miller.)
When reporters tracked down David Bomford, who currently lives in Adelaide, South Australia, for comment, he was somewhat bemused at having become the focus of an international news story:
Bomford said it was hard to believe “a grey-haired old guy sitting in a corner in quiet old Adelaide” had been swept up in a push to unseat the most powerful man in
the world.
“It is interesting someone from here being involved in a conspiracy — that is so funny,” he told public broadcaster ABC.
Bomford said he knew nothing about the “birthers'” claims.
He said the fake Kenyan birth certificate contained his personal details and was clearly based on his own South Australian document.
“It’s definitely a copy of my certificate. It’s so laughable it’s ridiculous,” he said

Old 03-19-2017, 11:04 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GNCamry99 View Post
Within a few days the certificate was clearly revealed to be a fake — it was actually a forgery based on a copy of an Australian Registration of Birth issued to one David Jeffrey Bomford ....
the BC in the OP is different from the "bomford". the bomford was an intentional prank ( altho orly taitz still submitted it in court as legit ) from an unknown prankster. the one in the OP is from convicted forger lucas smith in what was most likely an attempt to con money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies