Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 09:33 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,115,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Why are you trying to deflect a legitimate unexplained discrepancy in Obama's supposed early life history? I didn't say anything about Kenya.

I merely said it was extremely odd for an 18 year old with a newborn to move thousand of miles away from her husband and parents, rent an apartment, enroll in classes, buy food and clothing for herself and her baby, all with no apparent financial support. She wasn't working. Her neighbor only discussed babysitting infant Obama while his mother took a evening classes.

If Obama's mother were already estranged from her husband just weeks after Obama's birth, it would make FAR more sense for her to live with her parents, resume classes in Hawaii, and have her parents help with the baby and babysit while she was in classes. After all, she dumped Obama off on her parents when he was still a child.

And then there's that odd statement from Michelle that Obama was born to a "very single" mother when we know from Hawaiian divorce records that she was married when Obama was born.

There are just too many discrepancies in Obama's "story." Too far-fetched and too much contradictory info stated at various times to be believable.

And even according to Obama himself in his Dreams from My Father book, his birth certificate as of 1982 couldn't prove that Obama Sr was his father:

https://books.google.com/books?id=HR...%80%9D&f=false

If Obama's father's name was clearly present on Obama's BC all this time since 1961, why wouldn't he have been able to prove Obama Sr was his father when Sr died in 1982?

Obama seems to have a manufactured and not all that truthful identity. Too many contradictions
All that really matters in this narrative really is that he was not born in Kenya....thread topic. I offered plausible reasons how she could end up in Seattle. This has been an exercise in futility, sigh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2017, 10:03 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,392,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
And you don't think the Trump obsession from the left is 100,000x worse? I've never seen anything like this. Conspire? How about the Russian conspiracy the left is obsessed with. Typical liberal logic.

Not even close, yet. Get back to me after this has gone on for YEARS and you might have an argument.

Old 03-15-2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Not even close, yet. Get back to me after this has gone on for YEARS and you might have an argument.
Witness: this thread. STILL going. Still nonsense. Far more fervent. It's also silly when Trump questioning/worry/etc. is reduced to "liberal" or "left". I know plenty of moderates/conservatives who are also not on the Trump train.

Old 03-15-2017, 10:40 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
And you don't think the Trump obsession from the left is 100,000x worse?
if trump had released his taxes in june 2016, information confirmed by the IRS in october 2016, supported by multiple contemporaneous secondary documentation and we still had people in 2025 claiming they were fraudulent and he needed to release his "real" tax returns...... then we'd have an equal comparison.

Last edited by wrecking ball; 03-15-2017 at 11:04 AM..

Old 03-15-2017, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
It does not matter he is gone....
i say just the opposite. if you truly believed that someone ineligible was able to become POTUS then now would be the time to lobby for correction while you have a chief executive who is sympathetic to your cause. but the birthers aren't doing that, which shows me that birtherism was more about hatred for obama and not "protecting the constitution".

Quote:
... and the Truth will catch up to him....
the truth has been out there, very simple and mundane. for whatever reason you actively refuse to accept it.

Quote:
Wrecking ball I do have to counter all of your points.
please do so, i'm all ears, give me your best evidence to support your belief in birtherism.

Quote:
Threads like continue to pop up...
probably, but not with the same regularity they used to. ironically i think trump's win was detrimental to birtherism. it must be hard for them to rationalize why their hero completely dropped the subject.

Quote:
...and Malik just many know something
highly unlikely from reading some of his twitter feed.

Old 03-15-2017, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
This has been an exercise in futility, sigh.
yep. with some posters it's not worth going down the speculation rabbit hole.

Old 03-15-2017, 12:04 PM
exm

3,722 posts, read 1,783,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
if trump had released his taxes in june 2016, information confirmed by the IRS in october 2016, supported by multiple contemporaneous secondary documentation and we still had people in 2025 claiming they were fraudulent and he needed to release his "real" tax returns...... then we'd have an equal comparison.
Ahh, the tax returns. I forgot that particular obsession by the left.

Old 03-15-2017, 12:09 PM

89,060 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
All that really matters in this narrative really is that he was not born in Kenya....thread topic. I offered plausible reasons how she could end up in Seattle. This has been an exercise in futility, sigh.
No, you didn't offer a plausible explanation for how Stanley Ann at age 18 could fund a several thousand miles move, rent an apartment, support herself and newborn Obama, and attend college classes.

Nor have you explained why by Obama's own admission in his Dreams from My Father book, his BC in 1982 didn't list Obama Sr as his father as did his half-brother Mark's.

Obama seems to have a manufactured identity, full of holes in the "story."

Old 03-15-2017, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Ahh, the tax returns. I forgot that particular obsession by the left.
yet you didn't even attempt to address the comparison.

Old 03-15-2017, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
No, you didn't offer a plausible explanation for how Stanley Ann at age 18 could fund a several thousand miles move, rent an apartment, support herself and newborn Obama, and attend college classes.

Nor have you explained why by Obama's own admission in his Dreams from My Father book, his BC in 1982 didn't list Obama Sr as his father as did his half-brother Mark's.

Obama seems to have a manufactured identity, full of holes in the "story."
Sorry you must have missed all of the different facts and stats I posted as to realistic ways that could have happened. *Shrug*.

Look, I didn't vote for him. He was an Ok enough president in the end. I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary. This nonsense of "He was born in Kenya" (the topic of this thread, specifically, not necessarily "What is his whole life story") is just that....nonsense.

The people who bring this up still should follow their own advice of "Trump won, move on" and do just that. Worry about the current president, not ex-presidents and presidential candidates who are no longer relevant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies