Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2017, 07:55 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,846,702 times

Advertisements

Richard Painter, chief White House ethics lawyer under George W. Bush, says that he is "more worried about KGB agents running around the West Wing" than he is about the possibility of a "Deep State."
Ethics lawyer on Trump WH: 'Chaotic situation' | National Politics | herald-review.com

Hope Kim Jong Trump soon has his meltdown or is forced out!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2017, 08:05 AM

1,855 posts, read 2,918,182 times
yawn

Old 03-11-2017, 02:09 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,141,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Richard Painter, chief White House ethics lawyer under George W. Bush, says that he is "more worried about KGB agents running around the West Wing" than he is about the possibility of a "Deep State."
Ethics lawyer on Trump WH: 'Chaotic situation' | National Politics | herald-review.com

I'm more worried about a president lacking in intellect, experience, ethics, self-control, and knowledge of the constitution than I am about KGB agents.

Old 03-11-2017, 02:13 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream1 View Post
yawn
ditto

Old 03-11-2017, 02:20 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,635,682 times
Quote:

There are so many things going wrong in Trump's WH, one is left wondering is anyone at all in charge.

Trump appears to be a passenger rather than a leader. Bannon seems to understand only destruction. Ryan does not care what happens to anyone as long as he can kill ACA and shift us to his hateful selfish world.

I get policy changes party, but this is not policy change this is failed governing. From Walls and bans to boots on the ground, Trump has done everything wrong from Day one.

His lies mean nobody outside of his hardcore supporters believe a word he says. Worse still he is forcing his staff to erode their own creditability at an astonishing rate. Spicer has killed his career outside of Trumpworld. And one after another GOP members are doing the same. 2018 will be a crushing defeat for the GOP.

Old 03-11-2017, 02:21 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Duplicate faux fear thread. Yawn x3

Old 03-11-2017, 02:24 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,096,148 times
Quote:

That statement says it all doesn't it.

How far off the deep end must you be to believe that there are Russians agents in the White House.

Old 03-11-2017, 02:29 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
he is "more worried about KGB agents running around the West Wing" than he is about the possibility of a "Deep State."
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
That statement says it all doesn't it.

How far off the deep end must you be to believe that there are Russians agents in the White House.
It's not even close to being a rational concern, yet here we are with the extreme left jumping into the muck of fake news. I'm concerned that this lawyer is clearly an establishment mouthpiece.

Wish I could rep you again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I'm more worried about a president lacking in intellect, experience, ethics, self-control, and knowledge of the constitution than I am about KGB agents.
I totally agree! Thank God Obama is gone.

Old 03-11-2017, 02:31 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,109,569 times
Also, it should be pointed out that Richard Painter is a republican, not a democrat/liberal.

Also, very funny how conservatives come in here and ignore the thread and don't bother to comment on the issue, they just say "yawn," because they have no direct response. A republican ethics lawyer is saying Trump's White House is a mess.

Old 03-11-2017, 02:35 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Also, it should be pointed out that Richard Painter is a republican, not a democrat/liberal.

Also, very funny how conservatives come in here and ignore the thread and don't bother to comment on the issue, they just say "yawn," because they have no direct response. A republican ethics lawyer is saying Trump's White House is a mess.
It's hardly worth a comment and certainly not worth 2 threads.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies