Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2017, 08:32 AM

10,926 posts, read 22,003,381 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
The sad thing is ANYONE COULD DO THIS not just immigrants!

Very sad
It's also not relevant. Anyone, anywhere, could do anything. The facts are 2 people who shouldn't have been in that class, shouldn't have been in that school, and shouldn't have been in this country did it. The blame is squarely on the MD politicians that allowed it to happen. But that's what you'll get in a sanctuary state, which was voted on (83-55 in favor) in MD 4 days after the rape

What kind of person do you have to be to allow people that will commit these acts safe haven in your community?

You liberal argument is a complete failure.

Last edited by NHDave; 03-24-2017 at 09:46 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2017, 08:34 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,537,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
And, of course, you realize that if these illegals were never allowed into this country, the poor girl would not have been raped. Period.
Liberals don't give two sh$ts about this girl. All they care about is their retarded agenda.

Old 03-24-2017, 08:40 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,943,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I agree, 100%. We need no more criminals, rapist gang bangers etc, but do not only point out these... Op posted doesn't get why people not outraged, I am ! but unfourtunatly I know about all the rest of the scumbags and what horrors they leave behind after they have their prey.
No excuse for those two, but many many more , and when they are politicians or men in power. Men who delegate law..
Well when the most powerful man has to take a stand and says, "he never had sex with that woman" what did you think would happen. How many women adore the man and how many women claimed that man raped them, only to be called names by women who say, they stand up for all women who have been victims of violence.

Seems the lawyer for these men has a different story.......would like to know the whole story.

Old 03-24-2017, 09:11 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,565,470 times
Oh you people are something else. When rapes happen that are committed by some white guy (Brock Turner, I'm talking to you), you people couldn't care less. You continually blame the victim, claim she's lying, anything but vilify the perpetrator. And these threads come up often on here. Once the perpetrator is Hispanic or Muslim, you people come screaming thru here bellowing, "Why hadn't this been reported on? Doesn't anyone care about the victim????" Just shut up, seriously. You have zero credibility.

Old 03-24-2017, 09:29 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,564,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Oh you people are something else. When rapes happen that are committed by some white guy (Brock Turner, I'm talking to you), you people couldn't care less. You continually blame the victim, claim she's lying, anything but vilify the perpetrator. And these threads come up often on here. Once the perpetrator is Hispanic or Muslim, you people come screaming thru here bellowing, "Why hadn't this been reported on? Doesn't anyone care about the victim????" Just shut up, seriously. You have zero credibility.
What are you smoking? There were several threads on this forum about Brock Turner. One went over 50 pages and I remember most saying he should of had the book thrown at him.

Old 03-24-2017, 09:35 AM

1,735 posts, read 1,770,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
I would like to know where the protest groups are? Where are all the groups for women's rights,immigration etc? I would think at least immigrant rights groups who protest at the drop of a hat would be out in force demanding that these two who are seriously hurting their argument/casue be swiftly dealt with and that they are not going to support them.

What we have is crickets...
Montgomery County, MD is full of ironies and hypocrites.

Old 03-24-2017, 09:41 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
MD governor larry Hogan (R):
“Why is an 18-year-old man in a class with 13 or 14-year-old girls? Why was his status not known to those folks? Why was he allowed to enter the country after he was picked up for illegally crossing the border—both of them? So there are a lot of questions. My biggest concern is the Montgomery County School System and their lack of cooperation and the lack of information they’ve been providing. Not only have they refused to provide any information to us, but they’ve refused to provide information to the state Board of Education, which specifically requested more information.”

good questions larry.

Old 03-24-2017, 09:49 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Talking O'Reilly + Fox = tRump lapdogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Fox makes a local HS rape case their BIGGEST NEWS ITEM to distract from tRump's growing predicament.

Hey Trumplings!

Look over there! A rape!

Old 03-24-2017, 10:17 AM

9,511 posts, read 9,092,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHDave View Post
It's also not relevant. Anyone, anywhere, could do anything. The facts are 2 people who shouldn't have been in that class, shouldn't have been in that school, and shouldn't have been in this country did it. The blame is squarely on the MD politicians that allowed it to happen. But that's what you'll get in a sanctuary state, which was voted on (83-55 in favor) in MD 4 days after the rape

What kind of person do you have to be to allow people that will commit these acts safe haven in your community?

You liberal argument is a complete failure.
Alarmingly didn't know that Maryland voted soon after this when clearly it was in the news.

Democrat leaders are surely happy to ignore victims and injuries that occur from safe havens of illegal; whether violent or just free loaders.

Old 03-24-2017, 10:44 AM

381 posts, read 177,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
In Rockville, MD they could have taken a GED class without having to pay for it.

I only looked up the first one on the list, but it's free & online.

GED Classes in Rockville MD - GED Programs in Rockville Maryland

No need to place 17 & 18 year olds in 9th grade with 14 year olds.

That's what I was thinking as well... they should have been in adult education classes to obtain a GED. Even the 17 year old, if possible.

This is disgusting and I feel terrible for the child and her family. At least one of the boys shouldn't even be in the country, much less get free education and now be assigned a public defender.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies