Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2017, 05:59 AM

59,112 posts, read 27,330,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallowsCalibrator View Post
I agreed with the DREAM Act, in that many children brought to the US at a young age did not have a choice in the matter. I agree with the idea that they should be able to obtain citizenship as long as they keep their records clean and keep their paperwork properly updated.

The rapists in this case really don't fall under that as (according to the article) they came to the US less than a year ago... and well, they're rapists.

What exactly happened over the last 20 years to change Montgomery County? ((I am being completely serious in my curiosity))
"I agreed with the DREAM Act"

I do NOT.

The parent/s came her ILLEGALLY and brought their kids with them

Send the parent/s BACK and TAKE THEIR KIDS WITH THEM.

After all it is NOT "right' to "break up families"!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2017, 07:16 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,088,745 times
These two came from different cultures. Compare their culture to ours and you will conclude that, either they came from a culture where they would have gotten away with what they did, and they didn't know any better, or they came from a culture where they would have been killed for what they did. Either way they probably thought they were doing nothing to be held accountable for, because of the free ride they have been afforded.

I AM NOT MAKING EXCUSES!

I am merely pointing out the fallacy of allowing these illegal immigrants into the country when they are more likely to not appreciate the opportunity, like those who go through the proper channels to come here do. I don't care that there are more responsible illegals, than there are people like these two. If they were not given a free pass to be here, this never would have happened.

Old 03-22-2017, 08:26 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
Democrats run these cities so they open their doors just like they open their you know what...

These people have no understanding of cause and effect.

The liberals on this thread are trying to rationalize this incident by separating the rape with the immigration polices set- aka sanctuary policies passed in the midst of all this.

Cause- allowing adult immigrants to enter schools, which they have no business in. Effect = bad things will happen by bad people.

Policies & Laws are set in order to prevent crime and chaos, not make lives difficult. Democrats don't understand this because they have no morale guide or system that they live by.
good post, I agree.

and the parents may finally be seeing the light.

Quote:
Rockville High School parents and residents in Maryland remain angry and unsatisfied after meeting with school officials and Montgomery County police Tuesday night, several days after the rape of a 14-year-old girl in a school bathroom.
Sam Fenati, a Montgomery County resident who doesn’t have a child in the school, but will have grandchildren in the school system said, “This little girl’s rape is the fruition of liberal policy in this county.”
He wants to see local politicians cooperate with ICE more by turning over people who have entered the country illegally. He described himself as a “second-generation American,” saying that his relatives came from Italy.
“I’m not against immigrants,” he said. “But we came in legally.”
Immigration, safety worry Md. parents, residents after school rape | WTOP

Old 03-22-2017, 08:28 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Two men who were 18 years old and just arrived 7 months ago from Guatemala, were charged with raping a 14- year old girl in a boys bathroom at a Maryland high school.

2 Rockville High students charged with rape after brutal bathroom assault | WTOP

So the poorly rushed illegal immigration push from the democrat former president inexcusably sponsored these thugs into the U.S. The school district put these 18 year men into freshman classes. How wrong on so many levels is this flawed illegal immigration "plan"?.

Hope the family sues the school district for millions and the nation corrects this flawed immigration policy. Totally incompetency.

The girls dad has not killed these scumbags, yet?
It would not do me any good, to have my daughter come home and tell me something like this happened to her by anyone, much less an illegal parasite scumbag.
I would claim insanity and rightfully so.

Old 03-22-2017, 08:28 AM

1,184 posts, read 720,828 times
So when an immigrant or refugee comes to the USA they are vetted...but these illegals come here and enroll in school unvetted? Do they even check? Can they?

Old 03-22-2017, 08:30 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,315,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Look that is horrible, and as far as I am concerned I am for 1000 % chemical castration... But let's not just do these two illegals, let's start with the righteous fracking rich college jocks! The crime is no different because of who commits it, you should be appalled at the rapes in colleges and our military , not to include all the freak sex predators to include dam politicians!! y'all a trip!!!
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

As a victim of rape myself, which included being drugged by college students, I appreciate you saying this. Can we see this level of anger and hostility towards the white Johnny Americans who do this **** all the time? PLEASE?

Old 03-22-2017, 08:35 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,596,615 times
If we are going to have a federal department of education it should do something useful and prohibit public schools from enrolling illegals.

Old 03-22-2017, 08:36 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,315,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I am against illegal immigration. That said, if this had been American men raping this girl, would we be having this discussion in the same way?
Nope. People would be asking why the girl didn't save herself, why she was even in that hallway, etc. I saw it here before whenever American males are brought up on rape charges.

Old 03-22-2017, 08:38 AM

1,700 posts, read 1,046,123 times
So much coverage on main stream media....this is why I call it fake news. Not literally fake, they won't go on the air and say it didn't happen. But they will post a story about this deep on their website, then go back to Russian hacking our elections....although they didn't hack the elections.

Old 03-22-2017, 09:10 AM

422 posts, read 336,467 times
Besides what has already been talked about, what I am surprised at is the two guys are 18 and 17 and were freshmen!?!? So....you would be having 21 year old seniors with 14 year old freshmen? That doesn't seam quite right....

I don't have children, so don't quite understand, is this normal in school systems with many immigrants, legal or not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies