Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 05:09 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
I can't read the whole article, since I don't have a subscription to the WSJ. But CNN mentioned this early this morning. Love the bit about how Americans might soon view him as a fake president.
I'm sure you did love it, it's complete hogwash like virtually everything else on CNN, but liberals just lap that up. American's aren't going to view him as a 'fake president'. Hillary supporters might.

Old 03-22-2017, 05:13 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,589,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
CNN? You do realize they are owned by Time Warner who donated over $800,000 to try to get Hillary Clinton elected, right? And, you expect CNN to ever tell the truth? Surely not!

What is a "fake" president? Isn't that what Hillary is to her followers who still have wrapped their heads around her loss?

Silly thread. Geesh, at what point do people realize that CNN is leading them on and making them look foolish with the lies that they tell.

CNN, for those that like fairytales:

Election poll: Most see a Hillary Clinton victory and a fair count ahead - CNNPolitics.com

Clinton's chances for the White House on the rise - CNNPolitics.com

Presidential poll: Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 12 - CNNPolitics.com

Trump and his supporters made CNN look like the horse's butt!
CNN did not create the content. They merely reported what the WSJ piece said.

Old 03-22-2017, 09:25 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I know you understand shallow.

This is the story you keep telling yourself. Everything's black or white, right or left, libs or cons.

Except when it's not.
Like you, the only people upset with Trump, are those same exact people(including you), that were upset on the morning of Nov. 9th.

Old 03-22-2017, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
There it is again; why do you keep bringing up Obama and Hillary....both are gone and for the most part already forgotten by the whole electorate. Why do you feel the need to defend your idol by continually comparing him to them.

You were the ones most invested with proving them unworthy of leadership and you were proven correct by the electorate, so why keep bringing them up?

In these very threads are any number of examples of disenchantment among previously vocal Trump supporters.
I bring it up, to remind you what a fool you made of yourself then, with the blind leading you the blinder.
.... and you insist on continuing the trend.

Old 03-22-2017, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Yet you have no problem taking Trump, who acts like a spoiled child, seriously?

WHY is that?

You think because he is now your President, he no longer has a 1st amendment to squash your lies?

I don't see Trump throwing temper tantrums in the streets, breaking other people stuff.

Old 03-22-2017, 10:21 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,552,477 times
I read that article and I agree. Anyone who says, "But all politicians lie" is just fooling themselves. This time is different. Trump's credibility is shrinking with every day that passes. He's like the boy who cried wolf. The only problem is that if something legitimately bad happens and no one pays attention, we will all suffer. We will also never hear him apologize for anything. You could catch him stealing red-handed, and he'd say it's fake news or some other nonsense.

Old 03-22-2017, 11:24 PM

88,586 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Like you, the only people upset with Trump, are those same exact people(including you), that were upset on the morning of Nov. 9th.
I wasn't "upset" on the morning of November 9. I knew ONE of those two idiots was going to be President. My dismay came months earlier when I realized what our choices were.

But good to know you're just playing the troll thing. Have a party, silly goose. Lol, sometimes I fail to catch one of you guys and think you're an actual poster!

Old 03-23-2017, 04:04 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
My Bad. I missed that part.

So it's opinion from those at WSJ who don't like Trump given as fact.

Funny thing about it. Rather than discuss fact instead of silly hyperbole, Trump doesn't drink.
"Never trust a man who doesn't drink."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies