Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2017, 08:36 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Let me jump in Liberals and Dem alike will not say political incorrect statements so it could be broad casted. (At least the ones with a half a brain)

HRC and Bill Clinton have been skirting the law for 40 yeas since the days of Arkansas. The have paid a mountain of fines and lawyer fees to escape prison. Bill Clinton narrowly escaped being impeach and removed from office.
Cattle Scam
Travel Scam
Furniture Gate
Benghazi People on the ground has a way different truth)
The Clinton Rape victims, Paula Johns /Jennifer flowers and many others!
President Obama on many Occasions down graded our Military and undermined our Police Offices.
HRC and the President over the Private server that had Classified information
HRC's State department and the Clinton Foundation
Play to pay in Haiti
embezzlement of Haitian relieve fund s from Bill Clinton.
Obama and the Clintons used the power to Government to quit Opposition. (Long List)
94 deaths that have been linked to the Clintons.
The only reason these senor leaders of the Democratic Party was no imprisoned is they were protected by their friends. (Paid friends)
There is a long line of issue with the Liberal Democratic Party.
No one cares about any of that why do you keep repeating it over and over? You aren't making this loser of a president look better by trying to make Hillary or Obama look worse, it just doesn't work that way. Trump is the one who got elected, not them. So now we have a President who does not know how congress works, clearly has not read the constitution, is so weak that he has to have his daughter and son-in-law by his side 24/7, has such a fragile ego that he has tantrums if he feels people don't like him. He's a serial liar and a danger to our very existence. You have to see all of this, I just wonder why you can't admit it unless you've gone too far down the rabbit hole to get out.

Old 04-29-2017, 09:16 PM

35,074 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
No it is not "close enough." It is not anywhere near close. If Trump became aware of some information that indicated he was monitored, now would be the time to spit it out.
In order to give people who may still be working in the government time to cover it up? Yeah right.

Quote:
The evidence points to Trump surrounding himself with Russian agents. These guys started turning up in counterespionage and criminal (Russian money laundering, likely) investigations around the world and they alerted the FBI and NSA.
Are you saying that Russians in some mystical manner communicated with poor folk in the hollows of Pennsylvania to change their votes?

Quote:
There was also server with some highly unusual traffic that the FBI/NSA got a FISA warrant to monitor. The evidence points to someone on team Trump, Carter Page most likely, sending data back and forth, such as hacked data bases used in targeted social media campaigns.

Have to wait for the investigations and hearings, of course. But it looks like Trump surrounded himself with those working with the Kremlin to steal the election -- Stone, Manafort, Page, Flynn, Epshteyn, ..
Why wasn't this stuff brought out before the election?

Old 04-29-2017, 10:29 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,886,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
No one cares about any of that why do you keep repeating it over and over? You aren't making this loser of a president look better by trying to make Hillary or Obama look worse, it just doesn't work that way. Trump is the one who got elected, not them. So now we have a President who does not know how congress works, clearly has not read the constitution, is so weak that he has to have his daughter and son-in-law by his side 24/7, has such a fragile ego that he has tantrums if he feels people don't like him. He's a serial liar and a danger to our very existence. You have to see all of this, I just wonder why you can't admit it unless you've gone too far down the rabbit hole to get out.
Actually it is important that under lines the DNC ad the Senior Leadership will go to any measure to use Government against political problem.

Many do care.

In fact it is one of the underling reasons why democrats lost the General Election and lost ground in both Houses of Gov.

All of my points establish a record of behavior that directly will tell the further criminal activities of the DNC and Liberals in general. When you throw zingers out there that is design to destroy people with out a solid augment is when I have to counter your points.

In the end Obama and HRC used the power of government to spy on political problems not only for the General Election of 2016. We should be concern of the actions of the Obama Administration and his Loyalist to slow down or discredit Conservatives.

When we know the History of Obama , we can deduct indeed, Obama & HRC did consider Trump as a enemies and should be watched closely.

Old 04-30-2017, 02:29 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post

Why wasn't this stuff brought out before the election?
Now that's the question, isn't it?

Endless nattering about Clinton's emails, which turned out to be nothing. Yet nary a word about Trump's involvement with the Kremlin.

Old 04-30-2017, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post

In the end Obama and HRC used the power of government to spy on political problems not only for the General Election of 2016. We should be concern of the actions of the Obama Administration and his Loyalist to slow down or discredit Conservatives.

When we know the History of Obama , we can deduct indeed, Obama & HRC did consider Trump as a enemies and should be watched closely.
You are using your powers of logical deduction and not just repeating Republican lies, right?

You can deduce that Obama did not consider Trump a friend? Since Trump flogged that birther BS for years, I would say that's a fair deduction.

On and on about the "criminal activities" of DNC and Clinton and Obama... Yet despite endless hearings and investigations, no criminal charges. Strange, eh? Nothing but baseless conspiracy theories and overblown comments taken out of context. Yet yesterday, Trump was leading "Lock her up," chants at his under attended rally. What do your deductive powers make of that?

Let me break this down.

DNC emails were hacked and released by the Kremlin. Trump went around the country claiming they were evidence of criminal activity. Yet strangely enough, all the right could find "evidence" of was satanic rituals and a pedophile ring run out of pizza parlor. Hmmm?

Servers located in a Kremlin bank and Trump Tower were communicating. The patterns of activity indicate exchanges of the Russian-hacked data base information.

For more information on how these stolen data bases were used to undermine the election: Inside Russia

Nuñes did his best to slow walk and then shut down the House investigation. He accused Rice of illegally releasing names. Republicans as well as Democrats have stated that unmasking names on intelligence reports so she could understand what was what is well within the legal responsibilities of her position, and here is no evidence that she released Flynn's name. Hmmm?

Despite Republicans increasingly bizarre attempts to distract folks and shut down the hearings, the process of uncovering the truth continues. Seems there are two grand juries underway right now.

Deduce away.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 04-30-2017 at 04:32 AM..

Old 04-30-2017, 09:06 AM

29,551 posts, read 9,725,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
you got that right.

And there's a lot of fake news being spread here, too, by the left.
"A lot?"

For anyone to make a statement like that, one would think at least an example or two might be offered, but in classic style, nothing. The want to look away from facts that don't suit is strong on the dark side...

No matter though. It became clear long ago that facts, reason and objective thinking are not what drives political ideology, not in this forum anyway. Accordingly, Obama is a foreign-born Muslim Communist out to ruin America and only Trump can fix things to make America great again.

Facts? We don't need no stinking facts!

Old 04-30-2017, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
"A lot?"

For anyone to make a statement like that, one would think at least an example or two might be offered, but in classic style, nothing. The want to look away from facts that don't suit is strong on the dark side...

No matter though. It became clear long ago that facts, reason and objective thinking are not what drives political ideology, not in this forum anyway. Accordingly, Obama is a foreign-born Muslim Communist out to ruin America and only Trump can fix things to make America great again.

Republicans are faltering in their attempts to make people believe their Russian-Trump business is just like one of their fake conspiracies.

Old 04-30-2017, 10:45 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
You can continue to be friends, recognize that they believe as they do for various reasons (perhaps reading or listening to left leaning reports), and try to present the other side which they never get to see or hear. They may not be bad people, just liberally educated and misinformed and you may be the only person to give them another perspective.

There's always hope. Don't write them off.
It's a shame, but it's just too difficult for me. I guess I no longer have patience with individuals who are that infantile.

Also, I sincerely believe that they are traitors to the country I love, and I say this as a former Democrat. Democrats no longer exit, period. They have been replaced by creatures who are either unhinged, or (as I mentioned) traitors, or have swallowed the entire Islam/Koran sadistic ideology, or are the product of the current leftist universities (drugs/gender-confusion/hatred of country/incredibly lazy and ignorant). Maybe all of the above.

Even the feminists (and I was a feminist), no longer exist. What nowadays tries to pass as feminists, are psychotic pseudo-feminists. Mentally deranged, gender-disturbed females who think life is about showing their genitals, spewing bs about men, and wearing genital representations as costumes in marches which stand for absolutely nothing at all.

I've tried to retain these people as friends, but talking to them, is like trying to talk to bleating goats.

Old 04-30-2017, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
I've tried to retain these people as friends, but talking to them, is like trying to talk to bleating goats.
Judging from your posts, I suspect that they find listening to you talk to them equally distasteful.

Old 04-30-2017, 10:55 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
"A lot?"

Oh?

So Obama's real father did not really convert to Islam?

And Obama's adoptive father was not really a Muslim?

And Obama's adoptive papers did not really list Obama's religion as, "Islam?"

And Obama did not really spend time in Pakistan?

And Obama did not really wear a ring with a Koranic inscription on it (till people found out and began to mention it, so he took it off and didn't put it back on again)?

And Obama did not really visit Muslim country after Muslim country to apologize for the U.S. and tell them how awesome and fabulous Islam is?

And Obama did not really secretly make pacts with the terrorist nation, Iran (against the wishes of Americans)?

And Obama did not really finance terrorist "Palestinians?"

And Obama did not really have several Islamic terrorist groups (for ex., the Muslim Brotherhood) to the Oval Office many times?

And Obama did not really encourage the bringing of Muslims into this country and resettling them in states which he felt like resettling them in? And so on, and so on...

That is all fact, but I guess to you it's all a buncha conservative lies, huh?

Sigh. This is what I'm talking about. I talk to liberals, and I'm wasting my time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies