Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 06:46 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,958,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
democrats sinking like a stone. obama leading the way.
That's the type of response a Russian bot would reply -- the type of bot Russian's used during the 2016 election, that experts say is continuing, to influence American public opinion.

We can suspect these bots because they make vague innuendo and accusations, without any real substance.

Old 03-22-2017, 06:48 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,237,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Schiff: There is now 'more than circumstantial evidence' of Trump-Russia collusion - POLITICO

“I can tell you that the case is more than that,” Schiff told Chuck Todd on MSNBC. “And I can’t go into the particulars, but there is more than circumstantial evidence now.”

Trump going down!
Not according to the intel agencies. They said they have zero evidence of collusion.

This is just another example of a Progressive lying to fulfill his personal fantasy of destroying Trump.

And you fell for it. Again.

Old 03-22-2017, 06:50 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,237,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
That's the type of response a Russian bot would reply -- the type of bot Russian's used during the 2016 election, that experts say is continuing, to influence American public opinion.

We can suspect these bots because they make vague innuendo and accusations, without any real substance.
You mean like... Democrats?

Old 03-22-2017, 06:51 PM

12,043 posts, read 6,578,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Nunes swore an oath to the Constitution of the United States of America, not to Donald Trump. He needs to removed from the committee. We need an independent prosecutor.
LOL -- you mean a democrat prosecutor.

Old 03-22-2017, 06:53 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,703,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
And Rep. Nunes, who is supposed to be heading this investigation, today paid a "courtesy call" to Trump. This is highly irregular for an investigator to confer, in an off-the-record conversation, with the target of the inquiry. So much for the chance that Nunes will allow the investigation to proceed freely and be impartial. But we can hope that complete suppression of the facts, is beyond his control.

He made a bad mistake, when he revealed that Trump's campaign staff may have been incidentally included in surveillance of the Russians. He obviously intended this to reflect badly on the Democrats, implying that they had conducted this for the purpose of getting something on Trump. But in fact, it reveals that there were things going on between Trump's staff and the Russians, that caught the attention of those doing the surveillance.

Liars and deceivers will expose themselves, if you give them a chance. The identities of those individuals that had conversations with the Russians, can be and may be, legally revealed. All the claims by Trump's team, about never talking to Russians, may be blown wide open.
And, the visit wasn't while sitting on the tarmac... wonder why none of them is getting all hostile over it. Oh,wait... they are the ones in charge now. I see.

Old 03-22-2017, 06:54 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,639,218 times
The CIA should just perform rendition on everyone who's colluding with the Russians.

Old 03-22-2017, 07:03 PM

7,272 posts, read 4,217,971 times
Quote:
democrats sinking like a stone. obama leading the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post

do you want me talk in shorter sentences so you can understand better? would pictures help? my bot training only dealt with words and not graphics.

Old 03-22-2017, 07:05 PM

7,826 posts, read 4,571,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post
The CIA should just perform rendition on everyone who's colluding with the Russians.
Probably won't take much. Pop a paper bag behind their heads and these brave Republican patriots will be weeping like schoolgirls and singing like a canary.

Old 03-22-2017, 07:10 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,635,782 times
To save me some time, can someone tell me what this evidence is?

Old 03-22-2017, 07:10 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,639,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Probably won't take much. Pop a paper bag behind their heads and these brave Republican patriots will be weeping like schoolgirls and singing like a canary.

I'd love to see it happen to Manafort, the guy whose own daughter says has no morals.

I'm not a parent, but I really hope that my kids never say that "he had no morals." I'd say one has failed as a human being when that happens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies