Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 06:27 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Schiff: There is now 'more than circumstantial evidence' of Trump-Russia collusion - POLITICO

“I can tell you that the case is more than that,” Schiff told Chuck Todd on MSNBC. “And I can’t go into the particulars, but there is more than circumstantial evidence now.”

Trump going down!
And Rep. Nunes, who is supposed to be heading this investigation, today paid a "courtesy call" to Trump. This is highly irregular for an investigator to confer, in an off-the-record conversation, with the target of the inquiry. So much for the chance that Nunes will allow the investigation to proceed freely and be impartial. But we can hope that complete suppression of the facts, is beyond his control.

He made a bad mistake, when he revealed that Trump's campaign staff may have been incidentally included in surveillance of the Russians. He obviously intended this to reflect badly on the Democrats, implying that they had conducted this for the purpose of getting something on Trump. But in fact, it reveals that there were things going on between Trump's staff and the Russians, that caught the attention of those doing the surveillance.

Liars and deceivers will expose themselves, if you give them a chance. The identities of those individuals that had conversations with the Russians, can be and may be, legally revealed. All the claims by Trump's team, about never talking to Russians, may be blown wide open.

Rep. Schiff, the top Democrat on the Investigating Committee, was not told of the latest development, regarding Russian involvement, before Nunes went to see Trump. He said that, "Nunes needs to decide if he's going to be the head of an investigating committee or to be a surrogate of the White House. He can't do both".

Last edited by Steve McDonald; 03-22-2017 at 07:17 PM..

Old 03-22-2017, 06:27 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,384,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
No such thing.

Deflection is purely a liberal/dem tactic.
Is that why Hillary, Bill or Barack's name is always brought up by right wingers/conservatives whenever someone is critical of Trump?

Old 03-22-2017, 06:28 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
dems should hear themselves talk. classic deflect and deny.
I don't think you realize how ironic and stupid your posts are. Time to add another Trump cult worshipper to my ignore list.

Old 03-22-2017, 06:29 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times
It's really ironic that the first POTUS to be taken down by the Patriot Act will be from the Gas Oil Party.

Old 03-22-2017, 06:32 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
Quote:
I don't think you realize how ironic and stupid your posts are. Time to add another Trump cult worshipper to my ignore list.
Calling it like I see it. Your response tells me I'm dead on.

Old 03-22-2017, 06:37 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hound 109 View Post
You just got finished posting that no one knows what facts are accurate....and that we're only being told a tiny bit of what is known.

Why rebut? What is there to rebut?

Eventually it will all come out. (& then the Progs will get their marching orders and will go into whirling dervish spin mode).
nope, i am sure you understood what i said.

right wingers are here declaring Schiff a liar, full of ***** etc. Yet they offer nothing at all to support that view. well other than blind hate.

My point was super clear, when you see a thread develop where one side is just shouting fake news, liar etc It is a pretty strong indicator . and i think you know that already.

Old 03-22-2017, 06:39 PM

1,553 posts, read 925,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Schiff: There is now 'more than circumstantial evidence' of Trump-Russia collusion - POLITICO

“I can tell you that the case is more than that,” Schiff told Chuck Todd on MSNBC. “And I can’t go into the particulars, but there is more than circumstantial evidence now.”

Trump going down!

Got that right...

Old 03-22-2017, 06:39 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
And Rep. Nunes, who is supposed to be heading this investigation, today paid a "courtesy call" to Trump. This is highly irregular for an investigator to confer, in an off-the-record conversation, with the target of the inquiry. So much for the chance that Nunes will allow the investigation to proceed freely and be impartial. But we can hope that complete suppression of the facts, is beyond his control.

He made a bad mistake, when he revealed that Trump's campaign staff may have been incidentally included in surveillance of the Russians. He obviously intended this to reflect badly on the Democrats, implying that they had conducted this for the purpose of getting something on Trump. But in fact, it reveals that there were things going on between Trump's staff and the Russians, that caught the attention of those doing the surveillance.

Liars and deceivers will expose themselves, if you give them a chance. The identities of those individuals that had conversations with the Russians, can be and may be, legally revealed. All the claims by Trump's team, about never talking to Russians, may be blown wide open.
i wonder if Nune just revealed classified information. If so what does that mean? is this a matter for the ethics committee?

Old 03-22-2017, 06:41 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
democrats sinking like a stone. obama leading the way.

Old 03-22-2017, 06:41 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,951,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
I would be glad to see Trump gone, but there isn't enough evidence for impeachment, in spite what politico claims. The proof: currently, no impeachment process begins, no matter how bad my friends want it.
Seasoned democrat leaders are not pushing impeachment aggressively and they know why. However with his usual conduct, Trump may bring it upon himself. Just give him enough time.
Of course not, the FBI hasn't concluded its investigation.

Let me remind you that it took a while for enough actual evidence to come to light implicating Richard Nixon. Once it did, other Republicans told Nixon to resign or he would be impeached.

What we know already is that Trump confident Paul Malafort was paid ten million a year by Russia to represent their interests. When asked, he denied it and he didn't register as a foreign agent, as the law requires. Should Malafort be charged with this crime don't you think he'll implicate others?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies