Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 08:04 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,247,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
While we haven't seen any direct evidence of tRump himself colluding with the Russkies, the noose is tightening around his campaign cronies. And his underlings (Nunes et al) aren't helping by behaving so suspiciously. The dots are in place and the connections are being drawn, but Trumplings continue to insist that it's all just sour grapes.

"Move along. Nothing to see here."

But we DO have a TV entertainer in the oval office.

Let's all enjoy the show.

I try to see things from as many directions as possible, and I see this as having many similarities to the way we viewed the Hillary email situation. Those of us that didn't like Hillary looked at the evidence and it was so clearly obvious that she was destroying classified information that was on her server and devices. It was so obvious to us that she had the attorney general in her corner. It was obvious to us that she lied under oath.

To us, her supporters seemed completely oblivious to the evidence that was right in front of their noses. To them, it was a big nothing burger. Unless there was an actual smoking gun in her hand, they would not accept her guilt. And even then, I'm not so sure.

The situation now is the same, only opposite. So whether you are a Trump supporter or Trump hater, don't expect to get any sort of agreement on this unless Trump is found with a smoking gun in his hand. And even then, I'm not so sure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2017, 08:07 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,426,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP2C View Post
Deep denial: tRump & Company
I've seen how you figured out that clever lower-case/upper-case thing for a while now; it's not wearing a little thin yet?

He can probably keep it up as long as people were spelling Obama with a 0 instead of and O. Or "Obummer" or...well, you know. The countless other things he was called for 8 years.

Still going on, actually.

Old 03-25-2017, 08:10 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,396,585 times
Quote:
While we haven't seen any direct evidence of tRump himself colluding with the Russkies, the noose is tightening around his campaign cronies. And his underlings (Nunes et al) aren't helping by behaving so suspiciously. The dots are in place and the connections are being drawn, but Trumplings continue to insist that it's all just sour grapes.

"Move along. Nothing to see here."

But we DO have a TV entertainer in the oval office.

Let's all enjoy the show.

Still seething that you lost, I see. Your passive aggressive 2nd grade manipulation of caps in spelling his name doesn't help conceal your irrational rage. Take care.

Old 03-25-2017, 08:11 AM

1,863 posts, read 1,653,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
He can probably keep it up as long as people were spelling Obama with a 0 instead of and O. Or "Obummer" or...well, you know. The countless other things he was called for 8 years.

Still going on, actually.
True; Junior High School is alive and well on CD!

Old 03-25-2017, 08:40 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP2C View Post
Deep denial: tRump & Company
I've seen how you figured out that clever lower-case/upper-case thing for a while now;
It IS clever, isn't it?

Just one more facet of the entertainment provided by the fake prez and his shrinking legion of followers.

Quote:
it's not wearing a little thin yet?
It certainly appears to be a pebble in the shoe of the humor-challenged.

Old 03-25-2017, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
At least OG showed up to eat crow after the election. He will do the same after the wheels fall off this witch hunt.
I'm compelled to call this bold talk.

Reminds me of someone...

Old 03-25-2017, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Still seething that you lost, I see.
Check the prescription on your glasses.

It's almost like you're already "tired of winning."

Quote:
Your passive aggressive 2nd grade manipulation of caps in spelling his name doesn't help conceal your irrational rage.
There you go again...

... projecting.

No wonder you're a tRump apologist.

Quote:
Take care.
Toodle-loo.

Old 03-25-2017, 09:07 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,396,585 times
Quote:
It IS clever, isn't it?

Just one more facet of the entertainment provided by the fake prez and his shrinking legion of followers.

It certainly appears to be a pebble in the shoe of the humor-challenged.

Do some adults really guffaw at the word "rump"? That seems like the humor of semi-autistic middle age incels who can't remember their last sexual encounter. And second graders. I don't know of any normative adults who find the word "rump" funny. Just saying. In general, it comes off as passive aggressive butt-hurt rather than a zinger. I get your rage.

But if it makes you feel better, I'll jump in: "Whoo hooo, President tRump was elected...."

Lol. Wow. That was difficult to write. A real stone in the shoe . And he's still President, regardless. .

Old 03-25-2017, 09:13 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,635,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post
who cares if he does.. no worse than colluding with Soros or the other billionaires who think they run the planet.

Collude with people who want to flood all first world countries with millions of refugees and have section 8 housing in every neighborhood or someone who wants to keep them out and keep welfare trash out of the neighborhoods of people who work hard for a living? I think I know my answer.
your view is that of an extremist. you are saying you would gladly hand the USA to a foreign country as long as you get to keep things white. That sums it up.

Old 03-25-2017, 09:17 AM

6,262 posts, read 5,069,270 times
Quote:
While we haven't seen any direct evidence of tRump himself colluding with the Russkies, the noose is tightening around his campaign cronies.
Your inane, lazy, soap-opera-ish, conspiratorial, room temperature IQ post is one of the reasons I don't spend a whole lot of time on this site anymore. Just. Too. Freakin. Stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies