Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2017, 10:20 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,445,071 times

Advertisements

I can't believe the double standards that Trump supporters have: Hillary should go to jail for using a private email server, but Trump lets a man (Flynn) into his inner ring with secret undisclosed ties to foreign governments and that's making America great again, or a little "oopsie". I'm not sure what anyone expected when they elected a man who literally had no idea how to be president to the office.

Michael Flynn Failed to Disclose Payments From Russian Propaganda Network - The Daily Beast
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2017, 10:21 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,445,071 times
I mean can you imagine the headline "Obama had let Saudi agent into National Security meetings"? How big of a deal that would be with right wingers?

Old 04-01-2017, 11:00 PM

18,562 posts, read 7,375,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
I can't believe the double standards that Trump supporters have: Hillary should go to jail for using a private email server, but Trump lets a man (Flynn) into his inner ring with secret undisclosed ties to foreign governments . . . .
Why would "secret undisclosed" facts about anyone have any effect on what anyone does? Do you even know what "secret" and "undisclosed" mean?

You can't make this stuff up.

Old 04-02-2017, 06:37 PM

39,878 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Trump hired a man that made a bad decision failed to disclose a financial payment of $50k for a speech. Trump fires him for it.

Obama hires a woman with a career of bad decisions, lies, and corruption that had literally received MILLIONS of dollars from Russians. One who committed federal felonies by keeping classified documents on a personal server, and shared classified documents with people with NO security clearance. Yet he keeps her on in his administration for years.

Who, exactly, looks bad here?

Old 04-02-2017, 06:45 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times
The current POTUS, who tries to lie every day to deflect from the crimes he and his staff have committed.

The POTUS who may not make 2 years in office due to those crimes.

Old 04-02-2017, 06:56 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,815,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
The current POTUS, who tries to lie every day to deflect from the crimes he and his staff have committed.

The POTUS who may not make 2 years in office due to those crimes.
Hopefully the grounds for impeachment become known soon because every day that man remains President, all of us are in greater and greater danger.

Old 04-02-2017, 07:00 PM

16,216 posts, read 11,338,692 times
You folks over in the Great Safe Spaces need to find a bit more reputable source of "news" than the [i]Daily Beast[/J].

Old 04-02-2017, 07:06 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
You folks over in the Great Safe Spaces need to find a bit more reputable source of "news" than the [i]Daily Beast[/J].
I agree. They should be using Breitbart or Zerohedge.

Last edited by Timmyy; 04-02-2017 at 08:12 PM..

Old 04-02-2017, 07:51 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
I can't believe the double standards that Trump supporters have: Hillary should go to jail for using a private email server, but Trump lets a man (Flynn) into his inner ring with secret undisclosed ties to foreign governments and that's making America great again, or a little "oopsie". I'm not sure what anyone expected when they elected a man who literally had no idea how to be president to the office.

Michael Flynn Failed to Disclose Payments From Russian Propaganda Network - The Daily Beast
These trumpets, are not republicans, nor good Americans, they are just angry bitter folk who need someone to blame, for their woes.

When Trump is gone (before his term ends ) they will vanish into the wastes, never to vote again. Pence is not their guy, conservatives are not on their side either. The trumpers , will fade away bitter and disappointed with "politics" . They will go back to howling and raging at the conspiracy websites, and talk of overthrowing the gov etc. Of new world orders and black ops...

Old 04-02-2017, 07:58 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
I agree. They should be using Breitbart of Zerohedge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies