Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2017, 01:14 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,029,327 times

Advertisements

How blatantly dumb does one have to be to not have noticed the state events he's held at Mar-A-Lago?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2017, 01:18 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,516,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Yet you probably didn't have a problem with Obama's golfing trips.

Ya'll did. Conservatives were near spinning their heads over it. Including your Dear Leader who tweeted about it a lot.

Trump's own pace to triple what Obama did.

Lying hypocrite.

Old 04-17-2017, 01:27 PM

1,219 posts, read 1,755,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Ya'll did. Conservatives were near spinning their heads over it. Including your Dear Leader who tweeted about it a lot.

Trump's own pace to triple what Obama did.

Lying hypocrite.
Triple? Obama didn't even golf in his first 100 days.

Old 04-17-2017, 01:35 PM

25,947 posts, read 22,098,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDJohns View Post
Triple? Obama didn't even golf in his first 100 days.
He seemed to do OK for himself: The Obama Golf Counter - I will not rest until... and when you consider what he says he would accomplished over what he did, Obama falls in the negative.

Gee, I don't even have to check to see how Trump is doing, the number of nonsense threads today tells me he is doing great!

Obama liked to go golfing in times of crisis, I don't believe we will see that with President Trump!

During Times of Crisis, President Obama Goes Golfing, Fundraising

Old 04-17-2017, 02:20 PM

30,254 posts, read 23,725,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
He seemed to do OK for himself: The Obama Golf Counter - I will not rest until... and when you consider what he says he would accomplished over what he did, Obama falls in the negative.

Gee, I don't even have to check to see how Trump is doing, the number of nonsense threads today tells me he is doing great!

Obama liked to go golfing in times of crisis, I don't believe we will see that with President Trump!

That is always a sign. I come on, see thread after thread after thread from the lefties screaming "horror" and whining about his weekend trips to his own place in FL, pretending that he's going to be impeached, and putting up poll after poll after poll...and I think: Aaaah. He's doing a great job if he's got the lefties frothing at the mouth this hard.

Hilarious to watch. They haven't stopped sniveling and hiccuping since November 8th, 2016.

Old 04-17-2017, 02:30 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,633,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
That is always a sign. I come on, see thread after thread after thread from the lefties screaming "horror" and whining about his weekend trips to his own place in FL, pretending that he's going to be impeached, and putting up poll after poll after poll...and I think: Aaaah. He's doing a great job if he's got the lefties frothing at the mouth this hard.

Hilarious to watch. They haven't stopped sniveling and hiccuping since November 8th, 2016.
So,, at least 19 rounds of golf to date... Could be more but we know 19 rounds of golf in less than 100 days...

Trump is on track to crush every single other POTUS in modern, for rounds of golf played....

i guess the right will have to put that in the currently barren win column

Old 04-17-2017, 02:31 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,557,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post
You really need to get a new hobby, otherwise I don't think you will survive eight years of President Trump.
If Trump lasts even one term it will be a travesty and it will be we the people's fault. As I predicted, Trump's supporters are getting backfired on, and furthermore, Trump was absolutely correct: He could stand in the street and shoot someone -- even one of his loyal supporters -- and those who support him will continue to do so. Blind, determined to be right, first to be hurt, they will still worship their "Emperor with no clothes"...so sad for all of us...

Old 04-17-2017, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Wasn't George W. Bush supposed to be impeached? How did that work out? LOL.
Look at what he got us into ... and where we are today. Really not a laughing matter in my opinion.

Old 04-17-2017, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Yet you probably didn't have a problem with Obama's golfing trips.
I know I certainly didn't. Because he didn't spend EVERY WEEKEND golfing...he spend most of his time working for the country, and just because you don't agree doesn't make it less true. Your guy is an idiot, a liar and has disgraced the office of the president.

Old 04-17-2017, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

HAHAHAHA YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!! Well done Trump...your koolaid must be awesome.

From the responses I continue to see in support of Trump, I only feel pity...for his supporters, and for all of us for allowing this travesty to continue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies