Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2018, 08:50 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,376,581 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
If, and when, any of your accusations are proven to be true, then we'll talk. Also, considering everything you've accused Trump of can also be directed at Hillary and Obama, I suppose you'd be OK with throwing them in a mental institution as well? Both parties need to look in the mirror before pointing fingers. In recent years, it seems as if the Democratic party has banned mirrors.
Trump looks and acts unhinged. Maybe I should chant, LOCK HIM UP IN A WHITE JACKET IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION!!

Hillary and Obama did none of those things. Just because you and your ilk hate them, it doesn’t make them guilty. Mueller will produce evidence of Trump’s crimes. Hold onto your seat. It’s coming...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2019, 02:04 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
I think it's time for Trumps cabinet to re-assess his mental capacity, Article 25, etc. The meltdown today and his discussing about motes, traitors, shooting asylum seekers, etc has got me wondering if he has all of his faculties.
This thread started 2.5 years ago and he's been attacked every day since. Dems have tried to Impeach him for a dozen false accusations.

This is an attack on the Presidency and the Executive branch.

No wonder he's so pizzed. He has the right to be.

Old 10-02-2019, 02:06 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,100,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
This thread started 2.5 years ago and he's been attacked every day since. Dems have tried to Impeach him for a dozen false accusations.

This is an attack on the Presidency and the Executive branch.

No wonder he's so pizzed. He has the right to be.
Untrue. Until now.

Old 10-02-2019, 02:18 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,102,029 times
Quote:
I think he's feeling the walls coming in on him. Probably not sleeping very well. Very may get worse with his rants, outburst as things tighten around him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLEchPZm318

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1176865294964469760

Old 10-02-2019, 02:26 PM

5,111 posts, read 2,053,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Maybe I'm crazy but I wonder if the medias put the excuses of impeachment and mental illness as a diversion? I saw elsewhere that comment which raised me an eyebrow.

Quote:
I can't help but notice that a certain story completely fell off the airwaves recently. Most of the time the really interesting stuff that you find doesn't come from what the MSM is saying, but from what they aren't saying. What would best complete this sentence: "A president who is up for reelection and is under an impeachment inquiry should not be allowed to make a SCOTUS nomination.

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/23/75369...tment-this-sum

She finished her last round of treatments at the end of August, and right about now is when a cancer patient would be heading back to receive a follow-up. You can call me crazy if you want, because it's just pure speculation and I have absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back it up, but I wonder if we'll be seeing the Democrats and the media start to repeat that line about how Trump shouldn't be allowed to make a SCOTUS nomination sometime really soon here. If they do, then we know way more about Ginsberg's health than they're willing to tell us.
If Trump had to step down because of his supposed "mental illness". Shouldn't Ruth Bader Ginsberg had to step down as well for terminal cancer?

Old 10-02-2019, 02:55 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,661,494 times
Quote:
I think it's time for Trumps cabinet to re-assess his mental capacity, Article 25, etc. The meltdown today and his discussing about motes, traitors, shooting asylum seekers, etc has got me wondering if he has all of his faculties.
And, stress makes any mental health issue worse, which is what is happening.

Old 10-02-2019, 02:56 PM

5,111 posts, read 2,053,602 times
Quote:
She has her mental faculties. Any evidence otherwise?
She can have all her mental faculties but will her body keep falling in pieces?

Old 10-02-2019, 04:48 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,376,581 times
Quote:
She's not incompetent. She's still able to function as a justice.
Ruth Bader Ginsberg is an amazingly tough woman. I wouldn’t count her out any time soon.

Old 10-02-2019, 05:04 PM

4,661 posts, read 1,954,435 times
There is no such thing as an ethical Doctor who diagnoses without examining someone in person. I don't care what degrees they have or where they teach. They are letting their own feelings influence them by even making such a statement. If there is one thing here it shows that this person is not qualified to diagnose anyone. He is ethically irresponsible.

Old 10-02-2019, 05:54 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,376,569 times
As a practical matter, I can't see how any psychiatric examination of the President could ever be admissible as evidence in an impeachment.

An examination would have to have Trump's voluntary consent before it could be made, and no President would give consent to an exam. That would be a sign of insanity itself to many voters.

If consent was given, how would such an exam be conducted?
That would be very highly disputed. If some resolution was reached, then who would get the choice of the doctors? That would be disputed just as much. The tests would be disputed, and the results of the tests would be disputed. The place where the tests were given would be disputed, along with the doctors and staff who gave the test.

Every disputation would be dragged into the impeachment investigation, where any dispute can drain whatever facts that are found away. It's simply too subjective to ever be presented as factual evidence.

Like Greenville, I have known some seriously mentally ill people; I once had a workshop that was next door to an outpatient clinic, and the patients loved to come over and hang out while I worked.

Some were all the way around the bend for sure, and they were all certified. All of them were examined just so they could become outpatients.

Trump may have mental disease, but his is nothing at all like theirs in severity, and I'm not at all sure Trump even has it, as he hasn't changed at all that I can see; he's still the same guy he has always been in his thoughts and speech.

The only changes I see in him have come from age, and I share some of them with him, as I'm only a couple of years older than he is.

Mental impairment is way too vague a charge as to merit impeachment. I seriously doubt it would ever be allowed as a charge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies