Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2018, 05:28 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Donald Trump is just "special", or "odd". That is what we used to call people years ago who were bat**** crazy and talking to rocks. It doesn't take a psychiatry degree to know when someone acts and talks the way Trump does that there is something very wrong inside his head.

When he dies, he should donate his brain to science, they would have a field day dissecting that baby.

I'll bet they would find some important parts of it completely missing and a big worm, chewing on the rest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2018, 05:53 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times
the way he made the economy, lower taxes. lower unemployment, create jobs, he can be crazy as a loon before i care. beside waters is still in office, there proof that a moon bat can keep a government job

Old 07-30-2018, 07:30 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 2 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,599,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
the way he made the economy, lower taxes. lower unemployment, create jobs, he can be crazy as a loon before i care. beside waters is still in office, there proof that a moon bat can keep a government job

The economy started recovering from a very low level in the 3rd, 4th year of Obama. It really started picking up in the middle of Obama's second term and was still rising all the way to the end. Trump's just benefiting from the events of Obama's terms. Whether its Obama himself or just a natural bounceback or the economy is a huge debate in and of itself. Yet no matter which answer you choose, Trump had nothing to do with the zoom-back - for it really started getting strong in 2014.

Old 07-31-2018, 05:07 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
lmao..The Democratic party is ALL that and more. Just listen to the nuts in that party, they are certifiably insane as are their supporters who buy into their insanity.
What about Independents? What about the average person, who knows Trump is bad for our country.

Why blame Dems. That's like saying all Republicans have no sense of direction. LMAO

Old 07-31-2018, 05:46 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Lol... exactly, these TDS and their fake news and conceited hate...
If Donald Trump is perfect; than do I have some swamp land I need to sell. I think Trump will go down in history as the biggest con man, to take America on a roller coaster ride. Laughing and snarling all the way.

Come on, he is just a man, not a god. Get over it. Your man stinks to high heaven and you know it.

It reminds me of loving a football team forever, even as they go down the toilet.

The man may be sick, let him resign and we can get on with the important matters in the world, instead of his personal life. We need a break. Worrying about a president and commander in chief should not be in our daily lives. America and the world deserves so much more.

Old 07-31-2018, 09:28 AM

652 posts, read 340,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
That, right there, is how Donald Trump got elected. You, and other people, like me, who have known Donald Trump for decades KNOW the slimeball that he has always been. He couldn't fool any of us. However, the folks in Iowa, and other places, only know him from the moment he rode down that elevator. They have no history on him, so they think all of these negative comments we make are based on "us losing".

Trump can't even walk on the street in NYC without being booed because the folks who live there know what kind of person he is, and always has been.
Yea, let’s not hold up the average NYC citizen as a bastion of common sense. They, after all, have elected Bill de Blasio(twice), and David Dinkins, two of the worst mayors to ever serve NYC, not to mention Anthony(look at my junk) Weiner.

Guess they fooled you too, right?

Old 07-31-2018, 09:31 AM

652 posts, read 340,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
I'll bet they would find some important parts of it completely missing and a big worm, chewing on the rest.
And still, he could buy and sell you and everybody you know, a thousand times over. Not bad for 1/2 a brain.

Old 07-31-2018, 09:32 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
The economy started recovering from a very low level in the 3rd, 4th year of Obama. It really started picking up in the middle of Obama's second term and was still rising all the way to the end. Trump's just benefiting from the events of Obama's terms. Whether its Obama himself or just a natural bounceback or the economy is a huge debate in and of itself. Yet no matter which answer you choose, Trump had nothing to do with the zoom-back - for it really started getting strong in 2014.
Nope, the stock market took off once the election results were known. Realization that economy stifling regulations would be lifted prompted the recovery.

Old 07-31-2018, 09:34 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annino View Post
Yea, let’s not hold up the average NYC citizen as a bastion of common sense. They, after all, have elected Bill de Blasio(twice), and David Dinkins, two of the worst mayors to ever serve NYC, not to mention Anthony(look at my junk) Weiner.

Guess they fooled you too, right?
They also elected Trump toady Rudy Giuliano twice.

Old 07-31-2018, 01:32 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
What about Independents? What about the average person, who knows Trump is bad for our country.

Why blame Dems. That's like saying all Republicans have no sense of direction. LMAO
The average person knows next to nothing about what is actually good for the country or not. If the "average" person thinks lower taxes is bad for them I would consider them well below the average person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies