Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2017, 08:39 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times

Advertisements

There is more racism in among blacks than whites. It would be very simple for blacks to integrate but they choose the opposite direction. They don't want to integrate. They want what whites have without working for it. One black family moves in and next thing you know the entire neighborhood goes black because every other black family in town heads in that direction. Want to integrate? Just don't move into a neighborhood that has more than 10% black. Most ethnic groups cause their own problems.

We tried to help a community in Charlotte to integrate. We stayed on while other white people moved out. Want to hear about how nice the black people are? My little girl went to a neighbors home to play with several black children. They ganged up on her and started hitting her. Luckily I was keeping watch because the black mother did nothing about it. We stayed as long as we could but when there had been 7 murders within a mile of our home, we realized that was no place to raise a family. We lost about $9000 on our home. The area was Hidden Valley. I see it on the news often. We had a black front door and my husband to this day will not tell me what was written on it when he went out to get the paper one morning.

Last edited by NCN; 04-28-2017 at 08:59 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2017, 09:11 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,112,089 times
I can't blame them. I know it sounds bad, but I wouldn't want my child to go to a vast majority black school and be subjected to the thug culture influence. If this is offensive, well the truth hurts sometimes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies