Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2017, 05:10 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,641,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I could care less about Lewandowski, I never particularly liked him, but after reading the article, there was nothing in there that would indicate that any laws were broken.

It was a very long winded article about pure speculation about what might be going on, and that it could possible be a violation of the law. You know, the usual we got nothing, but let's make it look like it is something.
hmmm i thought it was pretty clear, but i guess you must have a much deeper understanding of law than than most lawyers.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2017, 05:12 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,641,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Nice try! I didn't say let Lewandowski go, now did I?

Anything to deflect Hillary pulling the same play for pay and many of you feel she did nothing wrong.
except of course there is no hillary story, and nobody is investigating her and it is Corey who is selling access.

Old 04-29-2017, 05:28 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,850,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
except of course there is no hillary story, and nobody is investigating her and it is Corey who is selling access.
But, but...

I know. I know.

It's Obama's fault.

Old 04-29-2017, 07:00 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,103,495 times
Quote:
hmmm i thought it was pretty clear, but i guess you must have a much deeper understanding of law than than most lawyers.....
It was pretty clear, nowhere in the article did they say Lewandowski violated the law, but that's how it works, make a clickbait headline knowing that most will never read the article.

Old 04-29-2017, 07:05 PM

Quote:
I'm pretty sure it was you, and if not you specifically, it was the Hillary apologists on here that stated repeatedly that selling access is not illegal, that is when it was Hillary's people that were selling access.

Old 04-29-2017, 07:06 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,965,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I'm pretty sure it was you, and if not you specifically, it was the Hillary apologists on here that stated repeatedly that selling access is not illegal, that is when it was Hillary's people that were selling access.
Does it make it right?

I said the same thing to the Hill-o-bots when they were around here.

Shouldn't you hold your drain the swamp con man to a higher standard than Hillary. Or do you concede is he no better than Hillary?

Old 04-29-2017, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
Does it make it right?

I said the same thing to the Hill-o-bots when they were around here.

Shouldn't you hold your drain the swamp con man to a higher standard than Hillary. Or do you concede is he no better than Hillary?

I agree that selling access is not right, but it doesn't seem that Lewandowski has sold access.

My problem is with the people in this threads who vehemently defended Hillary, and her people when there was blatant selling of access, are now going ape sh*t over just the potential of Lewandowski doing it.

What do you propose Trump do about it, stop his efforts on healthcare, and tax code reform, and focus on stopping people from facilitating access to government officials? Do you think congress will go along with this?

Old 05-01-2017, 07:51 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,947,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
Sure she did, but here in 2017 she's not president. Catch up with the rest of us.

It's cute to see you saying others are deflecting, as you deflect.
So just because she lost.......we should just forget Hillary was involved in play for pay? No wonder she gets away with stuff, she just has to keep losing. If this is true, Lewandowski should pay the price, right after Hillary gets her day in court.

Old 05-01-2017, 07:54 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,947,298 times
Quote:
There are PLENTY of Hillary stories! She is just very good at covering up and has many who follow her around cleaning up her mess, along with ALL of the media.

Old 05-01-2017, 07:56 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,280,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Bad stuff, hillary is also being investigated for pay to play.
I guess it's a good thing she's not president, then.

Not sure what she's got to do with public officials here, her not being one anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies