Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2017, 12:07 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,471,721 times

Advertisements

U.S. intelligence officials reportedly warn Israeli counterparts against sharing info with Trump administration - Israel News - Haaretz.com

U.S. Intelligence Officials Reportedly Warn Israeli Counterparts Against Sharing Info With Trump Administration
Shared information could be leaked to Russia and onward to Iran, American officials implied to Israelis in closed meeting, saying Kremlin has 'leverages of pressure' over Trump, Ronen Bergman reports.

read more: U.S. intelligence officials reportedly warn Israeli counterparts against sharing info with Trump administration - Israel News - Haaretz.com

Old 05-16-2017, 12:07 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,915,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGonnaHappen View Post
I believe in defending the safety of the US even if that means shutting down a media agency that is aiding the enemy (ISIS) in this case and arresting their reporters and editors under the patriot act...same goes for any politicians that can't get on board with protecting our country and have their own selfish agendas.
The depressing part about this post is that you actually believe the nonsense that you wrote.

Sadly it's the President that is recklessly endangering people on the ground fighting ISIS. You only have him to blame for this mess.

Old 05-16-2017, 12:08 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,640,609 times
Quote:
I believe in defending the safety of the US even if that means shutting down a media agency that is aiding the enemy (ISIS) in this case and arresting their reporters and editors under the patriot act...same goes for any politicians that can't get on board with protecting our country and have their own selfish agendas.

Fake news tends to do that. Just waiting on the next fake news story to catch the lefties eyes and off ya go like a dog after a ball.
so not only do you want to see the USA brought to its knees, you want a police state in the meantime. Sound more and more like you are posting from Putin's bathroom.

Old 05-16-2017, 12:09 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,722,939 times
Well it looks like Israel can't share their intelligence with us since it will just go directly to Russia.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/w...rtner=msft_msn

Old 05-16-2017, 12:10 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,447,190 times
Quote:

Fake news tends to do that. Just waiting on the next fake news story to catch the lefties eyes and off ya go like a dog after a ball.
LoL..the Moderators are quite tolerant of you, aren't they?

Do you really think that the Patriot Act would cover such a thing..and do you really think that the American people would put up with the arrest of our free press? Arresting Politicians because they disagree with your anti-American agenda?

You really do want our system, our way of life to go down..to me, that makes you the enemy.

Go ahead and peddle your propaganda...it's the system that you so despise that allows you the freedom to do so.

Comrade.

Old 05-16-2017, 12:12 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,666,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
so not only do you want to see the USA brought to its knees, you want a police state in the meantime. Sound more and more like you are posting from Putin's bathroom.
220+ posts in 6 days. What do you think?

Old 05-16-2017, 12:12 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,447,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
U.S. intelligence officials reportedly warn Israeli counterparts against sharing info with Trump administration - Israel News - Haaretz.com

U.S. Intelligence Officials Reportedly Warn Israeli Counterparts Against Sharing Info With Trump Administration
Shared information could be leaked to Russia and onward to Iran, American officials implied to Israelis in closed meeting, saying Kremlin has 'leverages of pressure' over Trump, Ronen Bergman reports.

read more: U.S. intelligence officials reportedly warn Israeli counterparts against sharing info with Trump administration - Israel News - Haaretz.com
Wow...Call that Fake News?

Our safety depends on accurate intel.....and on our allies sharing with us.

Yup..MAGA

Old 05-16-2017, 12:13 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,915,650 times
Has this been discussed? How the hell does he not know where the intel is coming from? Does this guy pay attention to anything about his job?

Trump didn’t know source of classified info, says Security Adviser McMaster

Old 05-16-2017, 12:14 PM

313 posts, read 152,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
The depressing part about this post is that you actually believe the nonsense that you wrote.

Sadly it's the President that is recklessly endangering people on the ground fighting ISIS. You only have him to blame for this mess.
I absolutely believe it. The Washington Post is a threat to the safety and security of the United States.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
How is protecting Americans a police state?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
LoL..the Moderators are quite tolerant of you, aren't they?

Do you really think that the Patriot Act would cover such a thing..and do you really think that the American people would put up with the arrest of our free press? Arresting Politicians because they disagree with your anti-American agenda?

You really do want our system, our way of life to go down..to me, that makes you the enemy.

Go ahead and peddle your propaganda...it's the system that you so despise that allows you the freedom to do so.

Comrade.
Oh so now you want me banned because I express an opinion you don't like? You don't think I am serious? I am EXTREMELY serious. To make an omelet you gotta break a few eggs,to Save America we will have to arrest and prosecute MANY people and shut down those who think its their right to put others in harms way with idiotic and dangerous fake news stories.

Old 05-16-2017, 12:14 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,664,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post

I know, it just boggles the mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies