Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2017, 10:40 PM

39,239 posts, read 27,629,646 times

Advertisements

Pretty scary if you think about it. Even if you don't agree with this woman, you have to wonder, "What is going to happen next?" It could be any of us when we live in a society like this.
Say one thing wrong, charged with hate crime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2017, 10:44 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,174,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
So in other words, you feel I shouldn't be allowed to comment about shootings in certain Chicago neighborhoods because I DID NOT SEE them with my own two eyes?
According to do-gooder Swedes, it is illegal to assume that the human waste in the streets and burning cars were caused by migrants, even though those things weren't seen before the migrants arrived. For Swedes, pointing out the ugly truth about the Muslim migrants is a worse crime than the actual crimes committed by the migrants themselves.

Old 05-15-2017, 10:46 PM

983 posts, read 739,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
But Swedes vote these politicians in. That's the pathetic part. We can blame the politicians for their actions, but they are only giving the people what they asked for. Angela Merkel allowed millions of Muslims into the country to sap social services and grope German women and her approval ratings went up! Sweden is even worse. They will gladly allow all Swedish women to be raped as long as they feel that it's not PC to oppose Muslims raping their women.
But honestly, does Swedish people even have options of voting in people that aren't completely insane in the first place? Seems like as far as most Swedish politicians are you could have muslims break into their homes, anally rape them and their children and they'd say "Please give me more!".

Old 05-15-2017, 10:56 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,174,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
But honestly, does Swedish people even have options of voting in people that aren't completely insane in the first place? Seems like as far as most Swedish politicians are you could have muslims break into their homes, anally rape them and their children and they'd say "Please give me more!".
Yes, there is an anti-immigrant party in Sweden, the Sweden Democrats, that has been growing in power but still not a mainstream party. If the Swedes truly cared about their country then they would support this party, but instead, they vote for the parties that hate the Swedish people.

It's much like in France. The French had the opportunity to turn back from the suicidal course that they're heading on but instead voted overwhelmingly to continue on the path towards their own destruction. It's what they want. I've come to accept this. They want to die. They are a pathetic people not worthy of sympathy.

Old 05-15-2017, 11:16 PM

800 posts, read 508,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
Yes, there is an anti-immigrant party in Sweden, the Sweden Democrats, that has been growing in power but still not a mainstream party. If the Swedes truly cared about their country then they would support this party, but instead, they vote for the parties that hate the Swedish people.

It's much like in France. The French had the opportunity to turn back from the suicidal course that they're heading on but instead voted overwhelmingly to continue on the path towards their own destruction. It's what they want. I've come to accept this. They want to die. They are a pathetic people not worthy of sympathy.
Agreed. France may be brainwashed into gradual suicide but at least their candidate that vowed to do something about it, Le Pen, got close to the presidency. In Sweden, no political figure has nearly that much support, and when their support grows enough to make a serious run at changing things it will probably be way too late.

The vikings are surely rolling in their graves at how spineless and cowardly Sweden has gotten.

I used to want to visit Sweden, as most of my ancestors are from there. But its no longer on my bucket list, at all. I could surely go to the safer areas and avoid the Islam ghettos, but I don't want to give my tourism money to a country that has it's head up its own a** THAT much. I'll take my money elsewhere. I don't want a dime of mine going to fund any of their nonsense.

Old 05-16-2017, 12:00 AM

983 posts, read 739,044 times
The thing I am wondering is why, despite pretty much all western countries being infected with this BS political correctness and love of cultural suicide to one extent or another, Sweden has managed to easily top #1 on the list? While other western nations may be passively allowing this crap, why is Sweden, the home of the god damn ****ing VIKINGS! Seemingly the top leader in seeing their culture, history and very way of life destroyed?

Old 05-16-2017, 12:10 AM

1,349 posts, read 664,571 times
WOW!!

Some people seriously believe that pile of horse dunckey/****?

Please, keep from having a passport as most of you still don't, you don't deserve it.

In WHAT WORLD do you think that might happen?

Old 05-16-2017, 12:19 AM

11,181 posts, read 10,539,370 times
Hard to say what's true and what's fake about this story.
Just saying: accusing folks - based upon national origin - of publicly defecating certainly seems like a hateful act when the accuser hasn't actually witnessed any such events.

Old 05-16-2017, 12:30 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,766,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Hard to say what's true and what's fake about this story.
Just saying: accusing folks - based upon national origin - of publicly defecating certainly seems like a hateful act when the accuser hasn't actually witnessed any such events.
Such events do happen. Don't click below unless you really want to see photographic evidence:

http://shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/a.png

Old 05-16-2017, 12:30 AM

800 posts, read 508,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personne View Post
WOW!!

Some people seriously believe that pile of horse dunckey/****?

Please, keep from having a passport as most of you still don't, you don't deserve it.

In WHAT WORLD do you think that might happen?
So you're saying the entire article is a lie? Perhaps you could explain your stance better, as your post really doesn't make a lot of sense on it's own. Our primitive American minds just have a difficult time comprehending your superior and vast French intellect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies