Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2017, 09:26 PM

983 posts, read 739,044 times

Advertisements

Woman, 70, Says Migrants Defecate In Streets, Set Cars on Fire. Cops Charge Her With Hate Crime. | Daily Wire

Quote:
Authorities in Sweden are prosecuting a 70-year-old woman for a hate crime.

Her alleged crime? She wrote on Facebook that she saw migrants defecating in the streets and setting fire to cars.
I honestly don't know what's worse, the mudslimes that defecate on streets, rape women with impunity, cause violence wherever they go or the powers that be that tolerate and actively encourage and promote it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2017, 09:32 PM

45,238 posts, read 26,470,793 times
The saying "truth is treason in the empire of lies" comes to mind

Old 05-15-2017, 10:00 PM

12,199 posts, read 7,232,697 times
Wow, and I thought we had it bad with the liberal PC culture. Sweden's got it even worse.

Old 05-15-2017, 10:11 PM

983 posts, read 739,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Wow, and I thought we had it bad with the liberal PC culture. Sweden's got it even worse.
Well, it's well known Sweden is the most culturally genocidal country on the planet. They charged a woman for defending herself from rape with pepper spray for crying out loud! If I had my way I would make every one of their politicians have to spend a month in the hands of ISIS and friends!

Old 05-15-2017, 10:18 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,174,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
Well, it's well known Sweden is the most culturally genocidal country on the planet. They charged a woman for defending herself from rape with pepper spray for crying out loud! If I had my way I would make every one of their politicians have to spend a month in the hands of ISIS and friends!
But Swedes vote these politicians in. That's the pathetic part. We can blame the politicians for their actions, but they are only giving the people what they asked for. Angela Merkel allowed millions of Muslims into the country to sap social services and grope German women and her approval ratings went up! Sweden is even worse. They will gladly allow all Swedish women to be raped as long as they feel that it's not PC to oppose Muslims raping their women.

Old 05-15-2017, 10:22 PM

52,293 posts, read 52,734,263 times
This can't be real??? The people in Sweden are losing their damn minds. This hyper-PC era we're in needs to end yesterday.

Old 05-15-2017, 10:23 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,474,039 times
When you get down to the source documents - she DID NOT SEE "migrants defecating in the streets and setting fire to cars" - she just claimed that they did.

http://www.friatider.se/70-rig-kvinn...-mot-folkgrupp

http://www.dt.se/blaljus/brott/kvinn...gg-pa-facebook

"In the post, the woman should have spoken out derogatory and alleged that people of foreign origin "fires up cars and urinate and defecate on the streets."

Old 05-15-2017, 10:33 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,628,263 times
A few years ago a Swedish politician, Michael Hess, was fined 32,000 kronor (about 5k USD) after being found guilty of a hate crime.

The crime was this post on his Facebook page:

Quote:
“When are you journalists going to realize that it is deeply ingrained in Islamic culture to rape and mistreat those women who do not abide by the teachings of Islam? [Data] is widely available showing the connection between the rapes in Sweden and number of migrants from Middle Eastern and North African countries,” wrote the SD politician.
"According to the judgment, the statement is not part of a “factual and authoritative discussion” and it thus it does not matter whether or not the statement is true.

Historically, 'just shut up and go along' hasn't worked well. I don't know what they're thinking.

Old 05-15-2017, 10:37 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,628,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
When you get down to the source documents - she DID NOT SEE "migrants defecating in the streets and setting fire to cars" - she just claimed that they did.

70-årig kvinna åtalas för hets mot folkgrupp | Fria Tider

Kvinna åtalas för hets mot folkgrupp efter inlägg på Facebook

"In the post, the woman should have spoken out derogatory and alleged that people of foreign origin "fires up cars and urinate and defecate on the streets."
So in other words, you feel I shouldn't be allowed to comment about shootings in certain Chicago neighborhoods because I DID NOT SEE them with my own two eyes?

Old 05-15-2017, 10:39 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,474,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
So in other words, you feel I shouldn't be allowed to comment about shootings in certain Chicago neighborhoods because I DID NOT SEE them with my own two eyes?
In Sweden you can't rant that immigrants poop in the streets unless you can back it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies