Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who is this a Significant Person of Interest close to POTUS
POTUS himself Donald Trump 3 4.41%
VP Pence 1 1.47%
Son in law Kushner 42 61.76%
Bannon 2 2.94%
Ross 4 5.88%
Other not listed 3 4.41%
No one it is fake news 13 19.12%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 07:07 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,805,802 times

Advertisements

Yashar also tweeted

@yashar
Person described as "close to the President" and a "senior advisor" to the President. Only two people fit: Jared Kushner and Stephen Miller

Old 05-19-2017, 08:09 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,805,802 times
Sebastian Gorka still appears to have a questionable security clearance. He has become an outcast it seems.

"Folks in the NSC have caught on and are talking to him less," the source said."

Between Trump and McMaster lie 'ferocious' internal politics - NBC Montana

Old 05-19-2017, 08:17 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,400,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Yashar also tweeted

@yashar
Person described as "close to the President" and a "senior advisor" to the President. Only two people fit: Jared Kushner and Stephen Miller
Yup, if it is a "senior" advisor, and not just a advisor, those are the two choices.

Old 05-19-2017, 09:02 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,696,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I don't know how to tell you this...but infowars is meant as entertainment, not news. I know, I know, sometimes they report facts, but reality is....they are not actual news.

Its like thinking that WWE wrestling is real.

I posted about this 3 days ago.... for pure entertainment.

Old 05-19-2017, 09:15 PM

33,582 posts, read 18,199,670 times
McCain

Old 05-19-2017, 09:45 PM

30,297 posts, read 23,777,638 times
It's either Dina Powell or his son in law. Frankly, I don't mind if his son in law is outed as the person of interest...he's a globalist and shouldn't be on Trump's team. Unfortunately, Trump's love for his daughter is overshadowing his ability to choose the right person in that role.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:15 PM

26,660 posts, read 28,733,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
It's either Dina Powell or his son in law. Frankly, I don't mind if his son in law is outed as the person of interest...he's a globalist and shouldn't be on Trump's team. Unfortunately, Trump's love for his daughter is overshadowing his ability to choose the right person in that role.
It's great that he loves his daughter so much but he really should know better than to drag her and her husband into status of top advisors. Give them some honorary position and that's okay but don't bring your family who also run business that have international dealings this deeply into the mix. That's asking for trouble. Makes you wonder where he get these crazy ideas that he should do such things. Is it arrogance? Too great to fall?

Old 05-19-2017, 11:35 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,736,261 times
There was that whole Trump Putin backchannel thing and Jared was part of that wasn't he?

Blackwater founder held meeting to establish Trump-Russia back channel: report | TheHill

Washington Post has a helpful graphic of all the connections the Trump staff have with Russia, it's pretty surprising.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.94fbd2e90425

Old 05-19-2017, 11:54 PM

30,297 posts, read 23,777,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
It's great that he loves his daughter so much but he really should know better than to drag her and her husband into status of top advisors. Give them some honorary position and that's okay but don't bring your family who also run business that have international dealings this deeply into the mix. That's asking for trouble. Makes you wonder where he get these crazy ideas that he should do such things. Is it arrogance? Too great to fall?
I actually agree with you. I don't think it's arrogance or "too great to fall", I think he just really loves and respects his daughter...and yes, that's great, but no, they should not be in these roles.

Old 05-20-2017, 12:03 AM

3,519 posts, read 2,825,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I actually agree with you. I don't think it's arrogance or "too great to fall", I think he just really loves and respects his daughter...and yes, that's great, but no, they should not be in these roles.
Me three. This whole "average people" can step into government and run it effectively is hogwash.

First off, the Trumps are the same elitist that his supporters rail against. A NYC billionaire (maybe) who lives in a penthouse is looking out for their interests?

Second, they have no experience on how the government works. If they watch the School House Rocks "How a bill becomes a law" it would increase their knowledge of government by an order of magnitude.

And this whole "we need a business man" to run the country or we can run the country like we did 200 years ago when we were a nation of farmers is more hogwash. Because it's not like things are more complicated than they were in 1800, when the US population was about 5 million people, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies