Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2017, 06:32 PM

421 posts, read 288,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elamigo View Post
I did answer. You need to read more closely. Others did get my point and agreed with my answer by posting comments in my settings.

However, I will try again. My topic is about CIVILITY for ANYONE. For the sake of argument let us say I am a pro Spencer and an anti Obama. Does my comment on civility become invalid because of my political leanings? No so in my opinion.

YOU deviated from the civility point trying to get my opinion on two different individuals. The topic is about walking out on a commencement speech and I gave my OPINION on civility.

This topic is not about my political leanings, it is about CIVILITY. So, if you want to get my opinion on the political arena, then use another topic in another thread. AGAIN, this is a topic about CIVILITY and I gave you my opinion on CIVILITY.

I repeat it one more time highlighted:
MY OPINION APPLIES THE SAME TO ANYONE.

Hopefully, I repeated this enough.
I read fine. I just don't accept your spin on a very easy question.Your assumptions are incorrect.This subject is most definitely about "political leanings"(your words) and not about civility as you try to spin it.Pence is the VP he and the man he ran with choose to run a very hostel campaign.The students that walked out did not boo or use signs or sign language at anytime.I was a peaceful and civil protest.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies