Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2017, 03:31 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,766,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
No because a bow means nothing. That's the ridiculousness of all of this.

The 'show' is the show -- it isn't real life. If you hold the cards..you don't care about bowing, curtseying...getting the red carpet or who shows up at the plane.

That kind of game is only important to those who aren't sure of their standing or their convictions.

And please don't pretend it was the bow...it was Obama -- you didn't like him. Okay -- but stop making it about the show.
It's not nothing. It means I'm ready to kiss your ass if your highness allow me. That's how I interpreted it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2017, 03:33 PM

10,773 posts, read 4,351,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
So, why did he refuse to say the words he mocked Obama for not saying?
His speech was full of references to radicalization within the Muslim population.
And while he did not say Radical Islamic Terrorism, he did say Islamist Extremism.
He identified the problem without doubt.
"That means honestly confronting the crisis of Islamist extremism and the Islamist terror groups it inspires."

Old 05-21-2017, 03:36 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swayalot View Post
His speech was full of references to radicalization within the Muslim population.
And while he did not say Radical Islamic Terrorism, he did say Islamist Extremism.
He identified the problem without doubt.
"That means honestly confronting the crisis of Islamist extremism and the Islamist terror groups it inspires."
It was a big deal to him that Obama did not use those words, so for him to refuse to use them himself is horribly hypocritical.

Old 05-21-2017, 03:36 PM

10,773 posts, read 4,351,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2ohhh View Post
LOL. But I bet you said that crap all the time to your fellow cons in real life. Of course you can say you didn't, and that makes it easy to slither around the blatant hypocrisy. But I suspect I'm on to the truth.
I've said before, Trump is the first politician I've ever supported and frankly the first politician I've ever had an interest in.
So I didn't talk about politics/Obama in the past.
Plus I think politics is the worst thing you can ever discuss with family or friends, because it causes division.

Old 05-21-2017, 03:51 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,273,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
The Regional Nations respond....
President Donald Trump's speech Sunday will likely be met with skepticism and frustration in the Muslim world, according to experts in the Middle East who said his sudden shift in tone on Islam was unconvincing.

Trump gave his speech in Saudi Arabia, where he ditched his hard-line rhetoric from the 2016 election campaign and instead called Islam "one of the world's great faiths."
Here's what experts in three Muslim-majority countries in the Middle East thought of the speech.

the general tone is:
"It will be met with deep skepticism in the Muslim world because Trump has been hostile and offensive to Muslims"

I'm curious - did you take this "response" at face value OR did you check any of it out?
Does it matter to you that the Jordanian response from a "former" official was about the Palestinians/Israeli conflict ..... which was not the topic of President's Trump's speech? I'll give Former Jordanian Justice Minister Ibrahim Aljazy as "pass" - but CNN should have been more forthcoming about his background. He was Justice Minister years ago, is particularly interested in Human Rights and ran for the International Criminal Court in 2015. He worked hard for the reforms in Jordan with some success, and undoubtedly would have been able to do more without the Arab Spring that blew up the entire region. Jordan is the Hasemite Kingdom with a King that is reform minded - Jordan is also very involved in the Palestinian conflict and under attack from ISIS. Just last week the USA sent bombers to stop ISIS from breaching the Jordanian Border. That sure didn't get mentioned.
Trump additionally did not acknowledge the significance of democracy and the rule of legislation in placing an finish to the foundation causes of terrorism, Aljazy mentioned.
Democratic Transition in Jordan - 2017

It took me a while to identify Karim Makdisi - I thought he was probably a Shiite in Lebanon (which is mostly Hizbullah/Hezbollah) - Makdisi is not really a fan of anyone, he dislikes the Saudi's, tolerates Hizbullah, Iran and the Assad of Syria and hates the Untied Nations, USA and especially Israel. After reading a half dozen of his articles, I got it ... He is a Palestinian.
Makdisi said. "Trump's vitriolic attack on Iran was matched only by his lavish praise of the Saudi king. Given the bitter Saudi-Iranian regional conflict that includes both proxy wars and sectarian bating, this shift may potentially lead to yet further violence and instability."
Makdisi pointed out that Trump equated Hezbollah, a Lebanese political and military group made up mostly of Shia Muslims, with ISIS and Al-Qaeda.

And then there is the 3rd "Regional response" .... you and CNN should be embarrassed to list Iran as a "regional response". Iran is the 2nd greatest threat to Sunni Muslims around the world - the greatest threat to Sunni Muslims around the world is Radical Extremist Terrorism. President Trump said 95% of the Deaths attributed to the Extremist Terrors are against other Muslims - some argue with that number and say it's closer to 75%.

King Salman and Donald Trump did not pull any punches against Iran ...... I would not expect them to like being called out or to "like" the Speeches.

Is this really the best the Leftists and CNN can come up with? That's embarrassing for them.
If I knew all this ..... why didn't CNN know it?
CNN is becoming increasingly irrelevant in their Total Hysterical Meltdown - now the Meltdowns are on Camera with comments like Cooper Anderson's "desk" comments.

Old 05-21-2017, 03:55 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,963,115 times
As one with a more liberal bend I was actually pleasantly surprised at Trumps speech. It was far and away better than the catastrophe I imagined.

A more compromised and level headed Donald would be better for all of us.

Old 05-21-2017, 04:34 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,823,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
This is the Transcript of President Trumps Speech as posted in The Hill

More Parsel-Tongue by the American Leftists and Anti-Trumpers. OMG - President Trump did not say these EXACT words!!!! "radical Islamic terrorist".

What he did say is: Later today, we will make history again with the opening of a new Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology – located right here, in this central part of the Islamic World.
This groundbreaking new center represents a clear declaration that Muslim-majority countries must take the lead in combatting radicalization, and I want to express our gratitude to King Salman for this strong demonstration of leadership.
read more: Full transcript of Trump's speech to the Muslim world from Saudi Arabia - Haaretz

As we deny terrorist organizations control of territory and populations, we must also strip them of their access to funds. We must cut off the financial channels that let ISIS sell oil, let extremists pay their fighters, and help terrorists smuggle their reinforcements.

His Great Sin apparently is that he did not use the word "radical"

I will look for a transcript of King Salman's Speech, which immediately preceded President Trump's Speech - he spoke of the new Terrorist Financing Targeting Center and the agreement they all signed to support it and abide by it's charge - King Salman said that they all agreed to punishments against those in their own Nations that fund these Extremist Terrorists - that's really important because members of their own familiies are among those doing the financing. That is YUGE - as President Trump would say.

Donald Trump's remarks on the Terrorist Financing Center:

I am proud to announce that the nations here today will be signing an agreement to prevent the financing of terrorism, called the Terrorist Financing Targeting Center – co-chaired by the United States and Saudi Arabia, and joined by every member of the Gulf Cooperation Council. It is another historic step in a day that will be long remembered.

I also applaud the Gulf Cooperation Council for blocking funders from using their countries as a financial base for terror, and designating Hezbollah as a terrorist organization last year. Saudi Arabia also joined us this week in placing sanctions on one of the most senior leaders of Hezbollah.

As we deny terrorist organizations control of territory and populations, we must also strip them of their access to funds. We must cut off the financial channels that let ISIS sell oil, let extremists pay their fighters, and help terrorists smuggle their reinforcements.

I see no point is comparing Obama's Cairo Speech to Students and the Muslim Brotherhood to Donald Trump's Speech on Combating Terrorism with serious repercussions against Financing it and a signed pack among Muslim Leadership. Obama's Speech was well received in the USA -- not so much where is really counts - In the Muslim World.

Obama is the Past, Trump is the future.
Damn right it is a big deal he didn't use the word "radical". You guys were on Obama for years because he wouldn't say the magic word, now Trump goes over to the Middle East and doesn't have the cajones to call out the very people he was complaining about. So does he come back here and use the word radical again, behind their backs?

Old 05-21-2017, 05:26 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,227,035 times
Quote:
President Donald Trump's speech Sunday will likely be met with skepticism and frustration in the Muslim world, according to experts in the Middle East who said his sudden shift in tone on Islam was unconvincing.

Trump gave his speech in Saudi Arabia, where he ditched his hard-line rhetoric from the 2016 election campaign and instead called Islam "one of the world's great faiths."
Here's what experts in three Muslim-majority countries in the Middle East thought of the speech.

the general tone is:
"It will be met with deep skepticism in the Muslim world because Trump has been hostile and offensive to Muslims"

I'm curious - did you take this "response" at face value OR did you check any of it out?
Does it matter to you that the Jordanian response from a "former" official was about the Palestinians/Israeli conflict ..... which was not the topic of President's Trump's speech? I'll give Former Jordanian Justice Minister Ibrahim Aljazy as "pass" - but CNN should have been more forthcoming about his background. He was Justice Minister years ago, is particularly interested in Human Rights and ran for the International Criminal Court in 2015. He worked hard for the reforms in Jordan with some success, and undoubtedly would have been able to do more without the Arab Spring that blew up the entire region. Jordan is the Hasemite Kingdom with a King that is reform minded - Jordan is also very involved in the Palestinian conflict and under attack from ISIS. Just last week the USA sent bombers to stop ISIS from breaching the Jordanian Border. That sure didn't get mentioned.
Trump additionally did not acknowledge the significance of democracy and the rule of legislation in placing an finish to the foundation causes of terrorism, Aljazy mentioned.
Democratic Transition in Jordan - 2017

It took me a while to identify Karim Makdisi - I thought he was probably a Shiite in Lebanon (which is mostly Hizbullah/Hezbollah) - Makdisi is not really a fan of anyone, he dislikes the Saudi's, tolerates Hizbullah, Iran and the Assad of Syria and hates the Untied Nations, USA and especially Israel. After reading a half dozen of his articles, I got it ... He is a Palestinian.
Makdisi said. "Trump's vitriolic attack on Iran was matched only by his lavish praise of the Saudi king. Given the bitter Saudi-Iranian regional conflict that includes both proxy wars and sectarian bating, this shift may potentially lead to yet further violence and instability."
Makdisi pointed out that Trump equated Hezbollah, a Lebanese political and military group made up mostly of Shia Muslims, with ISIS and Al-Qaeda.

And then there is the 3rd "Regional response" .... you and CNN should be embarrassed to list Iran as a "regional response". Iran is the 2nd greatest threat to Sunni Muslims around the world - the greatest threat to Sunni Muslims around the world is Radical Extremist Terrorism. President Trump said 95% of the Deaths attributed to the Extremist Terrors are against other Muslims - some argue with that number and say it's closer to 75%.

King Salman and Donald Trump did not pull any punches against Iran ...... I would not expect them to like being called out or to "like" the Speeches.

Is this really the best the Leftists and CNN can come up with? That's embarrassing for them.
If I knew all this ..... why didn't CNN know it?
CNN is becoming increasingly irrelevant in their Total Hysterical Meltdown - now the Meltdowns are on Camera with comments like Cooper Anderson's "desk" comments.
It's not about what I think nor you... It matters what the people of that region think at this point.
So you can discount what you will, but it has no impact on what the people within the region think. They will have more to say as the days move along, and it too depends on what else Trump has to say and if there is a follow through where people of that region come to what ever they come to as an understanding about what was said, and if the people feel they can trust it.

You might not like what they say, but these views are not having an influences of what the people of that region things, from the leaders down to the mindset of the people...

All we can do is hope for the best of outcomes. As I said, the speech was good, so what are you tripping on... If you think everyone is going to just flip at once because Trump spoke, you need to tone it down and realize Trump is not some messiah.... Nor has he said anything that Obama has not said over and over for the past 8 yrs.... as to the need for the people of the region to step up and fight Terrorism where ever they find it, cut off the money flow and do not be shelter for the terrorist.

IF you'd followed Obama's interactions over the past 8 yrs you'd know that. IF you'd also respected Obama's choice not to go into Libya and Syria, you'd understand even more of what Obama said and what he did to enlist the support of the Arab nations to help and lead in the fight against Terror.

But as usual, all Republican did was attack every work and effort Obama engaged, and now you want to act like Trump is some Messiah.... One must remember this is also tied into a massive arms sale that is on the table, it too is not a closed deal. The best we can say at this point, is that Trump did not go off the rails with belligerent babble, and stuck to the script. I hope it has impact to bring people to choose to help eradicate terrorist. but, we must be realistic, about the many issues within the region, the money, the oil and many other things, which still exist, including clerics who still may find overt and covert means to keep pursuing radical recruits.

Geez..... the commentary over the next few days will determine if the people want to expand on what Obama has been doing and what he said, and incorporate what Trump restated and what he does in relation to the region, as well as how those nations deal with Iran... but even further, what and how that expands or if it expands to includes all the regions I listed in a previous comment.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 05-21-2017 at 05:40 PM..

Old 05-21-2017, 06:16 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,273,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
As one with a more liberal bend I was actually pleasantly surprised at Trumps speech. It was far and away better than the catastrophe I imagined.

A more compromised and level headed Donald would be better for all of us.
I'm not sure I'm "surprised", but I was certainly pleased. I voted for Trump, but I was never a supporter of Trump until there was no other option. I never thought his speech would be "catastrophe" - his first speech outside of the "Trump Rallies" was to AIPAC and he did well with that - he CAN discipline himself.

I've never seen anyone like Trump and I've never seen the vitriol toward a new President the way we have with the 2016 election. It's way over the Top and it's a major concern when the US Media is openly attempting to "Take Down" the President of the United States. It's actually shocking ..... and it's very dangerous to our National Security and our Democratic Process.

I've always counted on Congress to "do their job" .... which is basically Domestic Policy/Law and a part of the Republic Balance as a "check on power". The main task of the President has always been Foreign Policy and it's always been my main concern and focus.

Now .....
We can't count on Congress to do their job.
We can't count on the Press to do their job.
We can't even count on the Judiciary to do their job.
Donald Trump is a Wild Card.
There is a possibility that a new force is rising with no controls - the Intelligence Community

I'm not as worried as I was, but the times are very unsettling - today was a good day.
I wasn't sure that Donald Trump would be as Up Front as needed with the Arab World - he did good.

Old 05-21-2017, 08:13 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,227,035 times
Quote:
I'm not sure I'm "surprised", but I was certainly pleased. I voted for Trump, but I was never a supporter of Trump until there was no other option. I never thought his speech would be "catastrophe" - his first speech outside of the "Trump Rallies" was to AIPAC and he did well with that - he CAN discipline himself.

I've never seen anyone like Trump and I've never seen the vitriol toward a new President the way we have with the 2016 election. It's way over the Top and it's a major concern when the US Media is openly attempting to "Take Down" the President of the United States. It's actually shocking ..... and it's very dangerous to our National Security and our Democratic Process.

I've always counted on Congress to "do their job" .... which is basically Domestic Policy/Law and a part of the Republic Balance as a "check on power". The main task of the President has always been Foreign Policy and it's always been my main concern and focus.

Now .....
We can't count on Congress to do their job.
We can't count on the Press to do their job.
We can't even count on the Judiciary to do their job.
Donald Trump is a Wild Card.
There is a possibility that a new force is rising with no controls - the Intelligence Community

I'm not as worried as I was, but the times are very unsettling - today was a good day.
I wasn't sure that Donald Trump would be as Up Front as needed with the Arab World - he did good.
You must have been off the planet into the outer galaxies during the past 8 yrs of Republican Obstructionist madness, of their taking a "Pledge to Defeat Obama", "Shutting Down the Government", not supporting him Appointing the Supreme Court Nominee", and the constant attacks and EVERY Republican Congressman Running on a Single Phrase... "Oppose Obama"... All of a suddenly you are now concerned about opposition to the President because he's your guy. Geez !!!! SELECTIVE AMNESIA must be a standard Republican Symptom, that has become like a life consuming infection. Republican Attack Obama because he would not create another war in Libya, and Syria, and because he would not re-initiate the War in Iraq , They even attacked him because he followed through on the Bush/Iraq Resolution to withdraw Troops by a pre arranged date. They attacked him because of Equal Pay for Women, and they attacked him because of Minimum Wage Hikes, and even attacked him for Helping American's during a Republican Generated Economic Crash... Guess you don't remember either how they constructively torpedo's the Solar Energy Program, and then Attacked him because of HAMP... They attacked his vacation, while now, they support Trump spending Millions upon Millions flying back and forth to Florida, while spending more Millions Protecting his wife, and not one has they complained about him not utilizing Camp David for his so called business meeting.

Republican are a piece of work, they have no room to say anything about anything. But with their severe case of Selective Amnesia and Delusion of Entitlement, they think its 1950's when no matter what a white man does, they sanction and support it. but they attacked the mere presence of a black man and everything about him, his family and his Presidency.

They attacked the ACA, and now you and the rest of us see what Trump has presented which is a F_Y_ plan to the working poor in American and now he has attacked the Children with his proposed cuts to SNAP and he attacked the disable and disable with his cuts to Medicaid and then the disabled who utilize SSD, are also under attack.

But Republican don't see anything wrong with any of that. It's Ludricous !!!!!!!!!!

No one after all that madness, care about Republican being angry because no one is kissing Trumps Butt. And no one is going to close a blind eye to the madness he pushed for 8 yrs against Obama, nor of the Madness he promoted during his campaign. His history of gangster money, foreign illicit money, Russian collusion about our politics and money is not going to be swept under the rug and Democrats and Independents are not going to suddenly get some wild case of "Selective Amnesia" and pretend none of this stuff is real.

It is not a streth of the imagination to wonder why and how the Arab may be skeptical of his sudden tonality change when he's in their country. Maybe seeing their level of wealthy may have opened his eyes, and seeing they are not some people with just rags on their head living in mud huts. They are a society, and they have wealthy and power far greater than anything Trump could himself imagine to gain or have.
We know he is impressed by Opulence, and what he has seen has likely shocked the heck out of him to realize he is basically a peon on the wealth scale when standing in the midst of so many mega billionaires who could buy and sell him, 1000 times over. That's likely enough to have humbled him in ways he never imagined. Now one complained when he bowed after they put the medallion around his neck. and no one complained when he engaged the sword dance.

Republican need to cut the crap on their 'double standards"... this is not the 1950's separate but unequal madness, and it certainly is not a society where the delusion of "white is right"... This is America, where equality will not accept taking a back seat because Republican detest the ideal of it.

American's are not stupid, they know for 6 yrs Republican have been working behind the scenes to push Insurance companies to raise rates and for companies to back out, as a constructive plan to try and make ACA difficult and make it fail... For 6 yrs they did Absolutely Nothing to try and improve it, and they did all they could to block provisions that would have made it a resounding success. America's are well aware of that, and more are becoming more informed and aware every day.

Arab Nations, listended, but they did not fall over themselves because Trumps speech writer used much of the same content that Obama has been promoting for 8 yrs, about diplomacy, working together and supporting the Arabs to take the lead roles in their countries to fight Terrorism. These people know all the Stuff Trump said, and they know about his attempts at restricting various Muslim Nations.

American's were not against security vetting, they are against how he went about it, and how he mass labeled a whole religion of people. American also know about Bannon, and his program ideology that is focused on the concept of Muslim take over. They don't know how to factor Trumps sudden change of tone in his speech. BUT... they do know he loves money, and a few 100 Billion dollars is nothing to the Arab Nation, they know when they put a money deal on the table, they had Trump where they prefer him to be, and that is focused on the Money Deals.... He will say anything, when money is on the table, and these people know it.

Saudi Arabia, said more than a year ago, when the younger guy took over, that they were embarking on a plan to "diversity" rather than solely depending on "oil", they know the future of Oil has a time line for change, and they have a 25 yrs plan to diversity and build their economy in a far different spectrum of options.
All Arabs know of the Natural Resources that can be mined in Afghanistan, and they are not going to let that fall into Western Hands, nor Eastern Hands, that is evident and the Soviets found that out in the 1980's... America is finding it out more and more every day.

China and the AIIB is taking shape and making massive moves, but what China does is build coalitions and create mutual benefit deals with nations that have resources, they don't go out getting into conflict and war games with nations far away from them, They have build a coalition, that is not under the controls of the World Bank, and they have 57 Nation as members of the AIIB.... China went into Africa with aim and intent to build "mutual benefit relations", which includes infrastructure and Natural Resources agreements, that far exceed what nations did in the past.

The Arabs are well aware of all these things, and they are aware that America has a long history of selling anything, and not having respect even for its own Legacy Business and Industry. These other nations do not sell their Legacy Nations and they do not sit idle and allow Foreign Nations to come in and buy up their Marquee Property and certainly never to buy up their Legacy Industries.

So... what people see on the surface has many many details beneath the surface. Arabs were smarter than American figured, when we stomped into Iraq, they made America pay, with the spike of Oil rishing from under and around $20 a barrel, and it spiked up to $147 a barrel, while we were in Iraq... When we toned down our roles in their region, then the cost of Oil fell back to where it would have been under normal time based inflation cost expense. Saudi Arabia was smart and did not need to slow or increase their spending, because they had made so much money and did not waste it, they could weather any turbulence during the cycle where natural gas challenged Oil.

We need to see more, think more and be more aware, and get over the delusion that American is some Angel on the Globe and realize that we have to become a diplomatic player, or we seal our own downfall even further.
China and Arab nations have Out Built us by 500% or greater in the past 40 yrs. We let bigotry and racist make us stupid... and all in trying to deny minorities, women and dire poor whites opportunity, we took down our own nations, all in the search for slaves on foreign soils. Something as Great as The Detroit Auto Industry was destroyed because on one simple thing. "Racism", the aim to ensure there was no economic uplift and party for minorities to equal that of white men. Then we did the same to the Steel Industry, and every other kind of Industry over many many decades. But, the last people to face and admit that truth will continue to be Republicans. But prior to 1964, America was still making its own Appliance, its TVs and Cars and a vast volume of the things we utilize in our daily lives. But after Civil Rights Passage, everything started to leave because people were adamant they were not going to allow to see and support minorities gaining economic viability and certainly not economic parity with white society, and they were not interested in Minorities become on par with Middle Class. As a result of such madness, we now no longer have a functioning middle class. It is now only a Upper Middle Class, the Wealthy, the Industrialist and then the Poor. There is no quality standard of "working society middle class"... there is only a moderate higher level of the Poor, and the dire poor.

There is a whole system that is behind what was conveyed in the Speech, and until these Arab nation see a decline in Racism in America, they are not going to Trust some Speech with some 100% devotion, because they see everyday in the news the expanding spread of racism again in American in the 21st Century. So talking to them about human rights, is like a joke to them, when they see and know the racist bigotry in American, they see a All White Male Administration, and they see an Administration of Right Winger Mentality Among the White Males that saturate the Administration.

These are nations that are very very tradition when it comes to women, they still have region that stone women for affairs and they separate boys and girls and men and women, and then they see a President with a white who has posed Nude, did Lesbian photo shoots and has no role and no place in the Administration, and has been pushed to the back burner for the Presidents Daughter to pretend to fill that role... These people are not crazy , they see all of this, and we can try and pretend they don't.. and its not their role to voice it, they only need to know they acknowledge it.

They also know, if the Arms deal was not on the table, they'd even be of concern as to what and how this might have gone down otherwise.

Let's stop underestimating people because they are of a different culture and live in a different land with difference concepts about how they see life.

Talking is fine, but now they will watch and see what and how that talk is followed up... Likely they are just waiting for Trump to Tweet something silly... to see if he flips and flops again. Which we should all hope he does not.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 05-21-2017 at 08:29 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies