Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 02:17 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,772,227 times

Advertisements

CNN kept bashing President Trump and talking about collusion, instead of what they known for is the breaking news reporting channel.

The hosts and upper management of CNN are so fulfilled with their drive to destroy this presidency that for a very extended time frame after all other channels had the Manchester massacre and terroristsattack at a concert of an American singer in England, that CNN totally missed the boat.

When you see the images of all major network in one view it is very weird to see a panel of badgers on CNN while other networks were covering the breaking news.

CNN even lost that touch of being a worldwide channel for breaking a major story!

Keep it up CNN as this way you guarantee that more smart people will see you for what this channel is about!

This time it was not a "source" breaking news which means that if it doesn't come from a "source" but Realiable breaking news, than for CNN it doesn't fit their narrative.

Let the CNN and President Trump bashers start to bash this thread and defend CNN... I can't wait to see the same impeach and collusion posts follow my OP.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2017, 02:22 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,734,787 times
It is deeply important that not just 99 news outlets report something, but that every single one does.

Those folks on the cooking shows too! How dare they make frijoles, when there is a tragedy afoot.

This is almost as immoral as using a horrible tragedy to advance one's political views.

Old 05-24-2017, 03:11 AM

2,538 posts, read 1,913,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
CNN kept bashing President Trump and talking about collusion, instead of what they known for is the breaking news reporting channel.

The hosts and upper management of CNN are so fulfilled with their drive to destroy this presidency that for a very extended time frame after all other channels had the Manchester massacre and terroristsattack at a concert of an American singer in England, that CNN totally missed the boat.

When you see the images of all major network in one view it is very weird to see a panel of badgers on CNN while other networks were covering the breaking news.

CNN even lost that touch of being a worldwide channel for breaking a major story!

Keep it up CNN as this way you guarantee that more smart people will see you for what this channel is about!

This time it was not a "source" breaking news which means that if it doesn't come from a "source" but Realiable breaking news, than for CNN it doesn't fit their narrative.

Let the CNN and President Trump bashers start to bash this thread and defend CNN... I can't wait to see the same impeach and collusion posts follow my OP.
As long as CNN continues to feature Jeffrey Lord and Jack Kingston, their credibility is greatly diminished. You seem to think every liberal and Democrat hangs on every word broadcast by CNN. I venture to guess that most of us get our news from a variety of sources. As should we all.

Old 05-24-2017, 03:25 AM

6,354 posts, read 3,657,563 times
Quote:

Time 4:00 am 5/24/2017 "Google news" search using words "CNN."
https://www.google.com/search?q=cnn&...#q=cnn&tbm=nws

The first story that came up was about the Manchester bombing.
Manchester bombing: Parents confirm girl's death - CNN.com

CNN's official website cnn.com lists the Manchester bombing at the top of its home page in the middle.
CNN - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos

The top of CNN's homepage clearly provides links to the following information.

Manchester attack: Bomber was known to UK security services - CNN.com
Victims of Manchester attack: Eight-year-old girl among dead - CNN.com
Manchester Attack: Who is Salman Abedi? - CNN.com
Dashcam captures moment of the explosion - CNN Video
Girls scramble over barrier to flee Manchester Arena - CNN Video
Imam drives for hours to pay tribute to Manchester attack victims - CNN.com
Ariana Grande suspends tour following Manchester terror attack - May. 23, 2017
Homeless hero helps concert attack victims - CNN.com
Trump's biggest test is happening right now (Opinion) - CNN.com

But corporate republican news outlets like Fox news use events like this bombing as a propaganda tool to manipulate viewers, spread fear, attack democrats, ex,ex,

Fourteen Propaganda Techniques Fox "News" Uses to Brainwash Americans

Last edited by chad3; 05-24-2017 at 03:33 AM..

Old 05-24-2017, 03:35 AM

421 posts, read 288,330 times
Quote:

This is simply not true.

Old 05-24-2017, 03:57 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,034,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOinGA View Post
As long as CNN continues to feature Jeffrey Lord and Jack Kingston, their credibility is greatly diminished. You seem to think every liberal and Democrat hangs on every word broadcast by CNN. I venture to guess that most of us get our news from a variety of sources. As should we all.
The problem is all those news sources get their news from the same starting point. And then people drag the fake news all over the internet.

It's disgraceful and disgusting. I no longer watch/listen to news and I used to be a real news junky. If I can't see it live and unedited, I no longer believe it.

Old 05-24-2017, 04:00 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,034,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post

CNN's official website cnn.com lists the Manchester bombing at the top of its home page in the middle.

But corporate republican news outlets like Fox news use events like this bombing as a propaganda tool to manipulate viewers, spread fear, attack democrats, ex,ex,

I'm not sure why you felt it important to drag all that over here. The OP is talking about what was happening on CNN when the news was BREAKING. You know...a favorite word these days...BREAKING. The most overused word in the history of the world.

Old 05-24-2017, 04:05 AM

14,784 posts, read 8,120,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Sunday View Post
This is simply not true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
I'm not sure why you felt it important to drag all that over here. The OP is talking about what was happening on CNN when the news was BREAKING. You know...a favorite word these days...BREAKING. The most overused word in the history of the world.
I was watching CNN when it was breaking news, and yes CNN did break to cover it - I watched for hours as they went from one to the other.... so this whole thread is just not true.

Old 05-24-2017, 04:07 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,285,966 times
Quote:

CNN = Communist News Network

Old 05-24-2017, 04:12 AM

28,163 posts, read 25,322,169 times
I turned CNN on at about 7:30 p.m. on Monday night. They were talking about Trump. So I flipped between Fox and MSNBC. I continued to go back to CNN to see if they were discussing the attack. They were not. CNN's coverage at that point was nonexistent. By about 8:15 p.m. or so when the news talking heads were just repeating themselves I decided to watch Hulu. CNN had only done a two minute update on the explosion before going back to Trump. I can't speak for the coverage later in the evening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies