Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 05:59 AM

14,490 posts, read 11,315,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Sunday View Post
This is simply not true.
Yes it is true.

My wife came home from work and said "turn on a news station, there was a bombing in Manchester England." I turned on CNN and they were talking about Flynn, Trump and the latest Russia collusion "outrage".

Carr: Nothing to see here, folks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2017, 06:03 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,977,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
CNN kept bashing President Trump and talking about collusion, instead of what they known for is the breaking news reporting channel.

The hosts and upper management of CNN are so fulfilled with their drive to destroy this presidency that for a very extended time frame after all other channels had the Manchester massacre and terroristsattack at a concert of an American singer in England, that CNN totally missed the boat.

When you see the images of all major network in one view it is very weird to see a panel of badgers on CNN while other networks were covering the breaking news.

CNN even lost that touch of being a worldwide channel for breaking a major story!

Keep it up CNN as this way you guarantee that more smart people will see you for what this channel is about!

This time it was not a "source" breaking news which means that if it doesn't come from a "source" but Realiable breaking news, than for CNN it doesn't fit their narrative.

Let the CNN and President Trump bashers start to bash this thread and defend CNN... I can't wait to see the same impeach and collusion posts follow my OP.
Just curious, since you seem to have a hate going for CNN, why do you spend your time watching it, seems a bit strange to me?

Old 05-24-2017, 06:05 AM

19,718 posts, read 16,899,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
CNN kept bashing President Trump and talking about collusion, instead of what they known for is the breaking news reporting channel.

The hosts and upper management of CNN are so fulfilled with their drive to destroy this presidency that for a very extended time frame after all other channels had the Manchester massacre and terroristsattack at a concert of an American singer in England, that CNN totally missed the boat.

When you see the images of all major network in one view it is very weird to see a panel of badgers on CNN while other networks were covering the breaking news.

CNN even lost that touch of being a worldwide channel for breaking a major story!

Keep it up CNN as this way you guarantee that more smart people will see you for what this channel is about!

This time it was not a "source" breaking news which means that if it doesn't come from a "source" but Realiable breaking news, than for CNN it doesn't fit their narrative.

Let the CNN and President Trump bashers start to bash this thread and defend CNN... I can't wait to see the same impeach and collusion posts follow my OP.
It's time for a reality check, Bentbee. Donald J Trump is destroying his Presidency, not CNN, or MSNBC, or any other TV news program or newspaper. All they are doing is reporting what they see, and what most of us see.

You gotta ask yourself this question. Do you really think EVERY news organization in the world woke up one day and decided to gang up and hatch this plan to get rid of Donald Trump simply for NO REASON ? Why would that happen ? Why has it never happened before this ?

If Trump did not give them fuel for these fires, they would have nothing to report, but he keeps doing dumb s*** every day, and it makes it impossible for any intelligent human being to ignore that. There is no mass conspiracy here, simply good reporters getting out information that they are uncovering. You DO want this information available, don't you ?

Old 05-24-2017, 06:17 AM

12,906 posts, read 15,694,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
It's time for a reality check, Bentbee. Donald J Trump is destroying his Presidency, not CNN, or MSNBC, or any other TV news program or newspaper. All they are doing is reporting what they see, and what most of us see.

You gotta ask yourself this question. Do you really think EVERY news organization in the world woke up one day and decided to gang up and hatch this plan to get rid of Donald Trump simply for NO REASON ? Why would that happen ? Why has it never happened before this ?

If Trump did not give them fuel for these fires, they would have nothing to report, but he keeps doing dumb s*** every day, and it makes it impossible for any intelligent human being to ignore that. There is no mass conspiracy here, simply good reporters getting out information that they are uncovering. You DO want this information available, don't you ?

Thank you for saying this. It's something I think, probably every time I read here.

I get that there is bias in media. I get that people think it's always left leaning. That may be true, I actually don't think we really know. But....we haven't yet turned into an autocracy. There is a *army* of well-connected, bottomless pits of money that are against liberalism, the Democrats, etc. They cannot be silenced or suppressed. If there was some conspiracy going on to out a wonderful president, it could easily be stopped.

This ridiculous notion that the left-leaning MSM can control, create, and subvert the truth is just crazy talk. Sure, they can slant news, but they can't bury truths but for so long.

The reason there is all this negative reporting is because the man does negative things that are just wrong. And then, even when it's possible that the media might be pushing something that's not proven, he doubles down and pretty much confirms that what they are saying is true. Trump has created the mess he's in ENTIRELY on his own. He gives the media these reporting gifts daily. To be truthful, they would be negligent in NOT reporting them.

Old 05-24-2017, 06:18 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,658,004 times
The idea of this thread, believe it or not, is to deflect blame from the Muslims to CNN. Trump did not broker an arms deal with CNN.

Old 05-24-2017, 06:29 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,043,295 times
For those of you who claim to have seen it wall-to-wall on CNN, perhaps you should have changed channels. Just because CNN declared it BREAKING doesn't mean that's what it was. It had already been reported elsewhere. BREAKING NEWS is one of the most overused and FALSE announcements ever foisted on viewers. Just because you didn't know doesn't make it BREAKING.

Old 05-24-2017, 06:33 AM

12,416 posts, read 8,212,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
For someone who doesn't like CNN you sure do spend tons of time trying to watch it.

Know thy enemy?

When I turned by CNN was on wall to wall coverage of the latest big event terrorist attack but at the turn of the hour with the shift change they teased that we also have something really big with the unsaid who knows maybe this story will jump start the coup d'etat

Old 05-24-2017, 06:35 AM

5,127 posts, read 2,605,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
CNN = Communist News Network
also appropriate:

Clinton News Network
Clueless News Newtwork

Old 05-24-2017, 06:39 AM

421 posts, read 288,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Yes it is true.]

No sir it is not and it has been proven to be not true.

Old 05-24-2017, 06:41 AM

28,163 posts, read 25,367,262 times
I disagree Blue Sunday.

I posted on the first page of this thread. I actively flipped between CNN, MSNBC and Fox. CNN was going on and on about Trump while the other two stations were covering the attack in Manchester. CNN did mention it for a scant minute or two but then went back to Trump. This was between 7:30 and 8:15 p.m. EST.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies