Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2017, 02:47 PM

31,064 posts, read 22,086,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Muslims have not only condemned terrorists but are actively fighting the terrorists wherever they can.

More peaceful Muslim have lost their lives being attacked by the terrorists, and more peaceful Muslims have lost their lives trying to stop the terrorists. Here is data from just one country:

Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2017| Terrorist Violence in Pakistan| Violence in Pakistan

As for peaceful Muslims in Britain, they are condemning the actions of terrorists, they are informing the police if they think that someone has extremist views in their community (both Abedi and Butt had been reported). Do you want us to take up arms to fight these people? We can't arm ourselves. We are not to arm ourselves in Britain. We can only assist the authorities.

The real problem facing peaceful Muslims is that if they join the terrorists they are condemned and they stay peaceful they are condemned for being peaceful and not doing enough.

No wonder war on terror is not being won as ALL Muslims are condemned at the same time.
Hate to tell you but people that identify as Muslim have screwed up every country where they become the majority, from Saudi Arabia to Iran to Indonesia. No surprise considering your Ideal man was raping children, murdering and enslaving his neighbors 1400 years ago. Unfortunately Radical Islam goes everywhere Islam goes in Every country in the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2017, 03:02 PM

31,064 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsku View Post
Are you being purposefully dense? Of course Irish terrorist organisations only operate in the UK, that's where their issues lie (though of course Americans, terrorist sympathisers that they are, loved to fund them). Counted 13 Irish terrorist groups in that list which is a huge amount considering the size of the country so it seems the Irish are over-represented in terrorism. And what exactly does a list of current designated terrorist groups around the world have to do with my post about the history of terrorism in the UK and Europe? Sod all, that's what. Go read a history book like I told that nutcase who couldn't respond to me either.
Ah yes, those evil Irishmen declaring Jihad all over the globe are a threat to world peace or even the rest of Europe. There is only one group of people with a shared religion that are causing great amount of Terror in Europe and the rest of the world, an it sure isn't Hindus

Old 06-12-2017, 03:54 PM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
How did you survive in Iraq for so many years if Muslims were required by the words of God to kill you? Aren't you being rather deceptive here?
You are here to defend terrorism
This is good to see it
But your questions have nothing to do with the subject
I shall give you the following information
The grandfather's father and his wife were killed by Muslims during the Armenian massacres in Turkey
They were displaced from their villages and properties
After the Sykes-Picot agreement in Iraq, our village became part of Turkish territory
It is now inhabited by raging Muslims
But how did the Muslims not kill me?
I tell you
After World War I, Iraq became a state independent of the Ottoman caliphate
The English colonization of Iraq has brought new laws to this country
And ensured the minimum coexistence between Muslims and Christians
And for your information also
We are the original inhabitants of Iraq before Islam
Iraq has become a communist and nationalist ideas, but Islamic thought has receded but has not ended
Because of this cohabitation is on non-Islamic laws
It was possible to work freely but we had social restrictions
In all of our history, we did not believe in Muhammad or in his letter because my ancestors knew he was a great liar
During my lifetime, I was working loyally to serve my country. I did not honor my duty and I was a fighter against the American and coalition forces. They were Muslims who came from Saudi Arabia to destroy this homeland.
During that war, death was close to me and I did not run away and did not leave my duty in the service of my country
After the Americans entered Iraq, I did not work with them because of my patriotism
And for your information, the rulers of Iraq today came to the tanks of the Americans and the Saudi funds as well
Nevertheless, today I respect America and Canada because the war is over
After the Americans entered Iraq, the Islamists came in all directions
And persecuted Iraqi Christians and launched campaigns of murder, abuse and displacement against them
They sent me a paper and threatened to kill me if I did not leave Iraq
So she migrated with my family forced by Islamist terrorists
Today I live in exile and thank the state that offered me asylum
Because I am a Christian from birth, I do not aspire to change the laws of this country and to bear the ideology of hatred and hatred as defined by Muslim immigrants
If you think that my words of Islam because of hatred are wrong
It's study and learning
I read hundreds of books on Islam from all directions and even wrote magic
I am a clear believer in Islam
If this forum has the opportunity to speak freely, proof is important
Honesty is important
And offered you frank dialogue and without warning and stop membership
But the Islamic Forum was deleting my posts and issuing warnings
Because you can not face the truth, especially in the ethics of Muhammad
And in the verses of the fighting
So I'm here to talk politics
Islam is a political religion, not a spiritual religion
You can not prevent the expression of opinion
Terrorist ideology has no place in the free world
It is the cause of the spread of evil in the world ideologue, which calls for murder and terrorism

Old 06-12-2017, 03:59 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,642,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
You probably don't want to alienate the Muslims, after all, they are there to stay and they are going nowhere

If they feel welcome there, they will view themselves as part of the community and maybe next time, they will report something.
How about alienating tourists? Especially American tourists?

England is now two for two in less than a month for terrorist attacks. The last hitting a major tourist attraction.

Many are going to rethink visiting, and especially with something like this.

Old 06-12-2017, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Hate to tell you but people that identify as Muslim have screwed up every country where they become the majority, from Saudi Arabia to Iran to Indonesia. No surprise considering your Ideal man was raping children, murdering and enslaving his neighbors 1400 years ago. Unfortunately Radical Islam goes everywhere Islam goes in Every country in the world.
It's cancer

Old 06-12-2017, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsku View Post
I remember meeting two Iraqi refugees, one Muslim and one Christian, who were living in the same flat. Funnily enough the Muslim one did not feel compelled to kill the Christian one, instead they were very good friends.

Neither do the Muslim family I work for feel that they ought to kill me for being an infidel or whatever.

This nutcase is never going to admit that he is wrong and lying, you might as well give up.
Our talk about the ideology that produces terrorism
Do not be confused
We do not say all Muslims are terrorists
Otherwise, the world will become hell and unbearable
But we say that Islamic ideology produces terrorists
Today I am an immigrant who meets with Muslims but I do not hate them
But I do not like their ideology and the ideology of terrorism in the world

We must alert the world to the danger of this ideology and this is a human duty

Old 06-12-2017, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Ah yes, those evil Irishmen declaring Jihad all over the globe are a threat to world peace or even the rest of Europe. There is only one group of people with a shared religion that are causing great amount of Terror in Europe and the rest of the world, an it sure isn't Hindus
The world has never heard of a Christian terrorist, a Hindu terrorist or a Japanese terrorist
All the terrorists are Muslims
The whole world shuns this terrorism
Why do not they allow us to search for the origins of Islamic terrorism?
It is not terrorism because of the military actions of the coalition countries
It is a terrorism that Muslims believe and believe in the words of their prophet
(It is God's command to fight people)
These words produce global terrorists
The terrorist who blows himself up thinks he will go to heaven and the god of Islam will give him beautiful nymphs
It's a stupid ideology and brainwashing
A killer and gives nymphs and make them to strive for the sake of God
This is the ideology of terrorism in London and Paris

Old 06-12-2017, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
The leftist "tolerance" Nazis would support any "religious" group as being overall made up of decent people when radicals within the group get violent, except Christians. All Christians are horrible people but Muslims, Pagans, Satanists what have you are largely "decent people". Violence all comes from the radical fringes but not inside the mainstream. Except Christians. Even though it is more than extremely rare to see violence done in the name of Jesus, the radical left paints ALL Christians as the root of evil. Muslims kill tens of thousands in the name of their prophet and deity, in the most brutal of ways, beheadings burning alive, throwing off rooftops, especially homosexuals, who are a protected darling minority group of the far left, they brutalize women and children, often via sexual assault (read violent gang rape) and still the far left defends Islam, even though we never see these moderate or "peaceful" Muslims speaking out against the jihadis. But Islam is also violently anti Christian, and that endears them to the leftist extremists.

These types see more threat in a student wearing a Christian T shirt to school, or a picture of Jesus hanging in some public venue than they see in fleabitten jihadis with RPGs and AKs brutally killing and maiming every non Muslim they come across. Talk about contradictions in ideology.
The Gospel with every human being and in the languages of the world
It does not contain any text that calls for fighting, war or hatred
And also Buddhists, their ideas are calling for peace
The atheists who do not believe in God want love and peace
But the book of the Koran in it never once and word about killing and fighting
And hate words against Jews and infidels(al-kfar)

Old 06-12-2017, 09:36 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,596,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post

It doesn't seem that way. Europe welcomed Syrians with hugs, literally hugs and look how the Muslim community thanked Europe. Record number of terrorist attacks in the name of Islam. Not surprising because ISIS said that was one strategy to infiltrate the West.
And we know this is true because ISIS would have no reason to lie.

Old 06-12-2017, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
And we know this is true because ISIS would have no reason to lie.
He is the one who understands Islam and applies it to the earth in all its details
When they entered Mosul
They put the Christians in it
Either to become Muslims
Or to pay the jesus
The third is murder
But with the Yezidis
And they put them before one choice
Namely, murder or conversion to Islam

They took the Yazidi girls and their daughters and introduced them to the markets of Mosul because they were the spoils of the Muslim war in Mosul
To be sure, Yezidis are a religion of the remnants of ancient religions
These were applications that appealed to Islamic law and were very faithful
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies