Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2017, 01:04 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
You are preaching about terrorism. not me.

I don't moderate Islam forum. Your posts there get deleted because of your hate against Muslims.

You can't make them null when they destroy your parroting against Islam in this forum.

Should I learn about Islam from an Islam hater?

Intelligent people in this forum are well aware that I do not defend terrorists; never have in my life.
You worked for Saddam Hussein. Did you disclose that fact when seeking asylum in the West? I won't discount the possibility that you did not tell the officer interviewing you for asylum.

You lie about Islam and that means you can lie about the rest too. Immigration Enforcement should reopen your case to see if you lied or told the truth about you fighting Americans.

Why do you keep repeating that I defend terrorists when I have always condemned terrorists and have never done any terrorist act myself?

Just because I am a Muslim?
When you do not find a way to confront the truth, you are looking for personal gaps to challenge my personality and scientific integrity, which you can not stand in front of.
Because you believe in intellectual terrorism
But I want to make it clear to you
Every citizen who defends his homeland is Sharif
And I was defending my national Iraq
Because I thought I was part of it
To this day I love my country
But not with the scum of the Islamists and their faith
And about America and the Gulf War in 2003

You do not know why Saddam Hussein was toppled
The reason is not weapons of mass destruction but there are other reasons you do not know
US forces have launched from Saudi territory to strike Iraq
So there was Saudi support for ousting Saddam Hussein
Until the Islamists come to rule Iraq
They were appalled by the appearance of US tanks
But I do not hate America and do not call to fight it
America is a country looking for its interests
I am a Christian and an ideologist who believes in peace
And therefore can be integrated with the Western society in all its details
Because I believe in freedom
My education is that God is love
He who does not know love does not know God
That's why I'm not a threat to Western society
But you are the danger to Western society
Because you believe in a ideology that calls for the destruction of democracy and peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2017, 08:46 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,596,932 times
Brethern if a man be over taken in a fault, ye which are spiritual restore such a one, considering thyself least ye also be tempted.

No one is going to find God, in a book.

Old 06-14-2017, 08:48 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 4 days ago)

27,185 posts, read 13,469,799 times
The excerpt from 'James Elroy Flecker' verse drama Hassan ... 'The Golden Journey to Samarkand' inscribed on the clock tower of the barracks of the British Army's 22 Special Air Service regiment in Hereford.

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go
Always a little further; it may be
Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
Across that angry or that glimmering sea

Quote by James Elroy Flecker: “We are the Pilgrims, master"

Hereford Cathedral | SAS Memorial

New window dedicated to SAS opened at Hereford Cathedral

SAS 'Counter Revolutionary Warfare Wing' and 'G Squadron' are now working undercover on British Streets.

Armed SAS troops are posing as beggars and road sweepers in UK cities amid fears of more terror attacks - Mirror Online

Last edited by Brave New World; 06-14-2017 at 09:48 AM..

Old 06-14-2017, 08:59 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
That is not a fair description of Europeans. I don't think Europeans are self-hating and short sighted people.
Of course not. Their shortsightedness and self-hatred benefits people like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif
Muhammad never set his foot in Europe even once.
That's why the sentence said, SINCE the time of Mohammed. Muslim armies made swift effort invading Europe, colonizing and ethnically cleansing Northern Africa, and invading Asia very shortly after Mohammed's time.

The Iberians spent CENTURIES kicking Muslim colonizers OUT. Something celebrated still to this day, and reflected on the flag of Portugal.

Quote:
The first crusade wasn't called by pope to free Northern Africa or Europe but in response to possible threat to Roman Empire and to free Jerusalem.
The Crusades were responses to Muslim aggression and expansion. There were also only a handful of Crusades while there were COUNTLESS Islamic expansion battles fought in Europe.

Quote:
Nazism is a political ideology; not a religion with guidance from God.
Nonsense. Religion is political ideology that its followers and preachers and Imams CLAIM come from a god. There are 10000 religions in this world. They aren't ALL guided by God, who chances are does not exist anyway.

Attaching your ideology to god doesn't make it any less potentially poisonous. In fact, it makes it MORE dangerous than, say, Nazism or Communism or Fascism.

Quote:
It works both ways. Those who believe in killing of an innocent man, they call begotten son of God, to forgive their sins shouldn't be questioning belief of peaceful people. If they do, they should be prepared to taste their own medicine.
That's your problem. You assume I believe in Christian myths. Don't EVER, EVER fancy yourself a "rational" person or a "thinking" person if you put your ass in the air five times a day to face a covered rock in Mecca to worship according to the dictates of a pedophile war lord rapist and opportunist.

I share with everyone now the provocateur Milo Yiannapolous' wise words on your religion:

--------------------------

"Here's something that really shocked me. And I'm pretty darn unshockable. It was a tweet from USA Today declaring that the hijab had become a symbol of feminism in Trump's America. This is an example of how deranged the progressive left has become. Up is down, left is right, and a symbol of the sexual enslavement of women is now a feminist statement, because Donald Trump is president.

Let me be clear. I don't hate any individual Muslim. If I hated people for believing differently from me, I'd be no better than the left. But I do hate Islam, and not just because there are structural weaknesses in that belief system that virtually guarantee war, oppression and misery.

I hate it because everywhere it exists it promotes values antithetical to the ones we know build the best societies: freedom of speech, capitalism, property rights and democracy.

I get the sense that the left, because it hates America as much as the ayatollahs do, have a sort of masochistic death-drive. They want Islam here. They want the chaos and oppression and rape and murder. I don't. I don't relish the sight of gay nightclubs being shot up. I think Christianity is pretty ****ing cool. And I have zero respect for a God who demands of his followers what we see throughout the middle east.

My war with Islam isn't personal. I'm not -- to use their words -- an "islamphobe." My war with Islam is ideological and intellectual. As a belief system, it ****ing sucks. And I will never stop saying so, and I will never stop laughing at how retarded their women look in those bedsheets, and I will never stop pointing out the irony of a religion that hates gays but which nonetheless requires all its male followers to get together five times a day to thrust their asses in the air for all to see.

Islam is hilarious. Islam is wrong about everything. I will spend the rest of my career saying so."

-----------------------------------

Old 06-14-2017, 09:05 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post

Don't EVER, EVER fancy yourself a "rational" person or a "thinking" person if you put your ass in the air five times a day to face a covered rock in Mecca to worship according to the dictates of a pedophile war lord rapist and opportunist.
There it is. The most intelligent, kindest, most helpful post I've seen all day.

You stay classy, TriMT7.

Old 06-14-2017, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
There it is. The most intelligent, kindest, most helpful post I've seen all day.

You stay classy, TriMT7.
It wasn't meant to be kind. It was meant to demonstrate the audacity of someone who does and believes such nonsense from accusing others of not "thinking rationally" or not being "logical."

It is, of course, a concise and ACCURATE description of exactly what is occurring, 5X a day. Facts don't care about your feelings or the feelings of the Ummah, skins_fan82.

Don't ever call yourself a progressive while you shill for religious ideologies that do more to retard the progress of humanity, societies and people around the world than basically any other factor.

IF ONLY Islam was something *incidental* to a person's being. Like enjoying comedies or pasta. A purely personal decision. But it's not. It's a politically driven, expansionist ideology and the ONLY religion expected to GROW in the next 100 years. Chew on the logical consequences and probable outcome of THAT reality next time you're virtue signalling. Dhimmitude suits so many, so well.

Old 06-14-2017, 12:27 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
It wasn't meant to be kind. It was meant to demonstrate the audacity of someone who does and believes such nonsense from accusing others of not "thinking rationally" or not being "logical."

It is, of course, a concise and ACCURATE description of exactly what is occurring, 5X a day. Facts don't care about your feelings or the feelings of the Ummah, skins_fan82.

Don't ever call yourself a progressive while you shill for religious ideologies that do more to retard the progress of humanity, societies and people around the world than basically any other factor.

IF ONLY Islam was something *incidental* to a person's being. Like enjoying comedies or pasta. A purely personal decision. But it's not. It's a politically driven, expansionist ideology and the ONLY religion expected to GROW in the next 100 years. Chew on the logical consequences and probable outcome of THAT reality next time you're virtue signalling. Dhimmitude suits so many, so well.
I don't think it's irrational or illogical so support the principle of freedom of religion.

Old 06-14-2017, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I don't think it's irrational or illogical so support the principle of freedom of religion.
Everyone has an absolute right to practices any religion they want.

I support that.

Just like I support absolute free speech and political affiliation.

Of course, this also means I support full criticism of all religions and ideas. And I have no time for people who say I cannot or should not because *waaahh Muslim feelings*. 2 billion Muslims in this world and (the only one) growing and we act like they're an oppressed religion that needs protection! What a bunch of garbage. No serious person could ever believe that.

Ultimately, I draw the line at liberal mollycoddling and apologizing for what is objectively an illiberal, anti-progressive and stupid religion with dangerous tendencies when put into practice en masse. Empirically poor results for any society where the majority of the population adopts this belief system. In fact, this particular belief system is abhorrent and at odds with humanist and progressive values and the concept of "freedom of religion" whenever and wherever it becomes the dominant religion.

So yes, worship whomever and whatever gods you want. But don't expect me to run around talking about how it's a "great" religion or a "religion of peace" in some Orwellian double-speak manner. It's not. Never has been, likely never will be. I fully support the ex-Muslim movement, which is full of brave and amazing people.

Old 06-15-2017, 01:07 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,648 times
Quote:
Of course not. Their shortsightedness and self-hatred benefits people like you.

That's why the sentence said, SINCE the time of Mohammed. Muslim armies made swift effort invading Europe, colonizing and ethnically cleansing Northern Africa, and invading Asia very shortly after Mohammed's time.

The Iberians spent CENTURIES kicking Muslim colonizers OUT. Something celebrated still to this day, and reflected on the flag of Portugal.

The Crusades were responses to Muslim aggression and expansion. There were also only a handful of Crusades while there were COUNTLESS Islamic expansion battles fought in Europe.

Nonsense. Religion is political ideology that its followers and preachers and Imams CLAIM come from a god. There are 10000 religions in this world. They aren't ALL guided by God, who chances are does not exist anyway.

Attaching your ideology to god doesn't make it any less potentially poisonous. In fact, it makes it MORE dangerous than, say, Nazism or Communism or Fascism.

That's your problem. You assume I believe in Christian myths. Don't EVER, EVER fancy yourself a "rational" person or a "thinking" person if you put your ass in the air five times a day to face a covered rock in Mecca to worship according to the dictates of a pedophile war lord rapist and opportunist.

I share with everyone now the provocateur Milo Yiannapolous' wise words on your religion:

--------------------------

"Here's something that really shocked me. And I'm pretty darn unshockable. It was a tweet from USA Today declaring that the hijab had become a symbol of feminism in Trump's America. This is an example of how deranged the progressive left has become. Up is down, left is right, and a symbol of the sexual enslavement of women is now a feminist statement, because Donald Trump is president.

Let me be clear. I don't hate any individual Muslim. If I hated people for believing differently from me, I'd be no better than the left. But I do hate Islam, and not just because there are structural weaknesses in that belief system that virtually guarantee war, oppression and misery.

I hate it because everywhere it exists it promotes values antithetical to the ones we know build the best societies: freedom of speech, capitalism, property rights and democracy.

I get the sense that the left, because it hates America as much as the ayatollahs do, have a sort of masochistic death-drive. They want Islam here. They want the chaos and oppression and rape and murder. I don't. I don't relish the sight of gay nightclubs being shot up. I think Christianity is pretty ****ing cool. And I have zero respect for a God who demands of his followers what we see throughout the middle east.

My war with Islam isn't personal. I'm not -- to use their words -- an "islamphobe." My war with Islam is ideological and intellectual. As a belief system, it ****ing sucks. And I will never stop saying so, and I will never stop laughing at how retarded their women look in those bedsheets, and I will never stop pointing out the irony of a religion that hates gays but which nonetheless requires all its male followers to get together five times a day to thrust their asses in the air for all to see.

Islam is hilarious. Islam is wrong about everything. I will spend the rest of my career saying so."

-----------------------------------
I believe that anyone who knows the details of Islam and occupies the advantage of free and logical thinking will find results close to you
While shedding light on Islamic ideology and its association with terrorism in all its forms
This is because of love and not hate
For love is to say to man, this ideology has the following defects
1. It calls for fighting
2 Do not respect the woman

3 do not recognize in democracy
4 Do not abolish slavery
5 of which are hate speech against humanity
6 teachings and contradictions
Therefore, such teachings are not valid in free countries, but since democratic countries have freedom of expression and thought of their own names
The Muslim should accept free debate at the highest level
And to impose his intellectual terrorism in any part of the country of freedom
Freedom to worship to any god you want
Even if it is a stone
But do not attack the freedom of others who worship Satan
If the stone with the devil agreed on the teachings of good and love
They will be better than a god who calls for murder and God calls to beat women
I think the best way to combat terrorism is to give more freedom of expression
And not to protect any religion or prophet from criticism
The religion that fears the word is a weak religion, even if it were followed by a billion people. If the West had set rules to free minds from the darkness, I think it is better than a million missiles fired on terrorism
Yes, there are half a billion Muslim women
But do those women know what Islam is like?
Therefore, the responsibility of liberating Muslim women lies in the doctrine of fear
And that whoever wants to establish a new Islam would be tempted to abolish the texts of terrorism and hatred from the Koran
But if he says that the beating of the woman is not a true Muslim and who blows himself up to understand Islam
I think this model covers sub-terrorism
He rejects him in his tongue but in his heart supports terrorism
This duplication is seen in Muslim societies in the West
A tolerant West fantasizes about the intentions of these individuals and believes they are b
They are simple
But they always walk around the axis, which is the teachings of the Koran
The center of their lives
They will not accept any law and will dream about the state of the caliphate
They will dream that the West is Islamic
History confirms what I say
Europe, which has suffered wars with Muslims in the past
Europe did not occupy the land of Muslims
But the Muslims sent their armies to invade Europe and the starting point was Spain
These wars have not ended and to this day Muslims consider they are at war
They moved her into Europe
So Islam is not a spiritual religion that encourages worship to God alone
But it is an ideology that calls for the domination of Islam and its Prophet on earth and the world

Old 06-15-2017, 07:43 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,596,932 times
Default not every one fits in a box ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
I believe that anyone who knows the details of Islam and occupies the advantage of free and logical thinking will find results close to you
While shedding light on Islamic ideology and its association with terrorism in all its forms
This is because of love and not hate
For love is to say to man, this ideology has the following defects
1. It calls for fighting
2 Do not respect the woman

3 do not recognize in democracy
4 Do not abolish slavery
5 of which are hate speech against humanity
6 teachings and contradictions
Therefore, such teachings are not valid in free countries, but since democratic countries have freedom of expression and thought of their own names
The Muslim should accept free debate at the highest level
And to impose his intellectual terrorism in any part of the country of freedom
Freedom to worship to any god you want
Even if it is a stone
But do not attack the freedom of others who worship Satan
If the stone with the devil agreed on the teachings of good and love
They will be better than a god who calls for murder and God calls to beat women
I think the best way to combat terrorism is to give more freedom of expression
And not to protect any religion or prophet from criticism
The religion that fears the word is a weak religion, even if it were followed by a billion people. If the West had set rules to free minds from the darkness, I think it is better than a million missiles fired on terrorism
Yes, there are half a billion Muslim women
But do those women know what Islam is like?
Therefore, the responsibility of liberating Muslim women lies in the doctrine of fear
And that whoever wants to establish a new Islam would be tempted to abolish the texts of terrorism and hatred from the Koran
But if he says that the beating of the woman is not a true Muslim and who blows himself up to understand Islam
I think this model covers sub-terrorism
He rejects him in his tongue but in his heart supports terrorism
This duplication is seen in Muslim societies in the West
A tolerant West fantasizes about the intentions of these individuals and believes they are b
They are simple
But they always walk around the axis, which is the teachings of the Koran
The center of their lives
They will not accept any law and will dream about the state of the caliphate
They will dream that the West is Islamic
History confirms what I say
Europe, which has suffered wars with Muslims in the past
Europe did not occupy the land of Muslims
But the Muslims sent their armies to invade Europe and the starting point was Spain
These wars have not ended and to this day Muslims consider they are at war
They moved her into Europe
So Islam is not a spiritual religion that encourages worship to God alone
But it is an ideology that calls for the domination of Islam and its Prophet on earth and the world
People are people first, before they are of God or Country

Within the Christian religion there are over 1,500 different faith groups and all of them believe they are the only ones going to Heaven.

The Christian religion: introduction
"There are on the order of 1,500 different Christian faith groups in North America which promote many different and conflicting beliefs. Further, many groups believe that they alone are the "true" Christian church and that all of the others are in error. "

There are about 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, if Islam is like Christianity and I am sure that it is, then there are multiples of different faiths groups within Islam, as well.

The religion of Islam
"In any discussion of Islam, the topic of terrorism, murder, mass murder and genocide by a radical, violent wing of Islam is not far from the surface. One important item to remember is that terrorists, and their supporters, represent a small percentage of followers within the religion who follow a type of Islam that has little regard for human life. It is also important to recall that most victims of these terrorists are fellow Muslims."[my bold for emphasis]

One can not say that Islam is not a spiritual religion, because God is of the spirit. I have heard (and I believe it to be true) that if one was to read and understand the (Christian) Holy Bible in its original language, it would read the same as the Quran.

When the Constitution of the United States was being framed its framers recognized the great power the Church of England had over its citizens and the government. Knowing this they made it priority number one to stipulate, 'freedom of religion' so as to free the citizens from the church, so as they could follow their God given conscience and practice their beliefs as they believe God would have them to do.

Martin Luther was the beginning of the Protestant Religion, because he knew something the Priest was not telling him. He knew God had called him to be a monk; he knew this because he had a personal relationship with God.

Liken to Martin Luther there are Muslims who have found their personal relationship with God.

What we are looking at and have been looking at is a social evolution, where as people may be reading a book that was written over 3000 years ago, they are also recognizing something else, something that is greater than the book and greater than themselves, the movement of the Holy Spirit.

However, since it is people and people have a conscience and God perhaps works through that conscience as a guide, there is yet another science. The one that recognizes that people are born with different levels of conscience and some who are born with out one. For them there is man's laws and a jail cell waiting on 'em.

People are people first, before they are of God and country and they are very complicated beings, which means, we can not fit everyone into one labeled box and say, that's it, they are this, they are that, which means they are bad.

There is goodness in every one, some not so much as others. Which gives more reason for Christ to say in His dying breath, 'forgive them father for they know not what they do'.

There are those who do not believe in Christ in that He ever existed, but they do believe in forgiveness, imagine that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies