Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2017, 09:18 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
This is why I have always been so against ANY laws based on religion.

I don't want Christian laws to be the law of the land. Or Jewish. Or Muslim.

I want NONE OF IT.

We keep religion out of law and we'll all be just fine.

Being too friendly with the Saudis, politically, is a bad idea.
It is not a religion... It is a political ideology hidden behind a veil(hijab) that has religion written on it.
In the non-assimilated communities of Muslims in the USA, Sharia is practiced, with courts established within the community.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2017, 11:08 PM

2,049 posts, read 1,067,803 times
You notice that any voice that rises in the criticism of Islam shows Muslims and they have the whole country and are opposed
Seattle is located on the Canadian border
How did Muslims know about this demonstration and why they are obstructing its march?
They became afraid of any right word
That's why they try to camouflage

Old 06-10-2017, 11:25 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,766,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It is not a religion... It is a political ideology hidden behind a veil(hijab) that has religion written on it.
Religion is good, and Islam is bad. Therefore Islam can't be a religion. This is kind of the flipside of the argument liberal atheists make that since all religions are false and evil, it's wrong to single out Islam for criticism. Neither side connects well with reality.

Old 06-10-2017, 11:27 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,124,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Religion is good, and Islam is bad. Therefore Islam can't be a religion. This is kind of the flipside of the argument liberal atheists make that since all religions are false and evil, it's wrong to single out Islam for criticism. Neither side connects well with reality.
The video of the london bridge attack is hard to watch. MONSTERS, that's what id call them.

Old 06-10-2017, 11:27 PM

2,914 posts, read 2,690,529 times
About time we had such a protest. The protests need to be gathered outside the offices of politicians. They're the ones who import these people.

Old 06-10-2017, 11:42 PM

15,867 posts, read 21,455,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Yea, because under that law, Christians, Gay's, Jew's, or anybody non-Muslim would be thrown off buildings or beheaded.
Citation needed.

Do you need a safe space? You sound quite frightened and upset.

Old 06-10-2017, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Citation needed.

Do you need a safe space? You sound quite frightened and upset.
You obviously haven't seen their video's of all of what i mentioned being beheaded, run off roofs, burned, or drowned. If you need citations, I can provide.

Old 06-10-2017, 11:49 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,949,873 times
I find it interesting that anyone is stupid enough to believe that sharia law is even a remote possibility in the US, especially being that Muslims only make up around 1% of the population. Looks like someone is going off about nothing, funny how Sheep never know they are being herded.

Old 06-10-2017, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I find it interesting that anyone is stupid enough to believe that sharia law is even a remote possibility in the US, especially being that Muslims only make up around 1% of the population. Looks like someone is going off about nothing, funny how Sheep never know they are being herded.
Really? I can't believe you are defending them! If you needs evidence of what they do I can provide, but it WILL be graphic. be forewarned.

Old 06-11-2017, 12:26 AM

8,704 posts, read 11,126,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post

Its a reaction to world events which definitely are increasingly affecting us. Europe is the model, they have it much worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies