Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2017, 02:43 PM

5,481 posts, read 8,578,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Who are "they?"

A few feet from the ground at impact.
Have you seen those grainy frame by frame images that the govt released as "proof" that a plane hit the pentagon?

Did you see the hole that was in the pentagon?

Whatever hit it was flying straight into it just a few feet from ground level.

Do you know how difficult it is to keep a 757 stable while flying just a few feet from the ground and hit its target dead center? Mind you.....these were "amateur pilots".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2017, 02:48 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,952,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Nothing, just an RNZAF 757 flying very fast and low:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKRUGIjnEJI

Notice how the wing is in cruise configuration - no flaps, no slats.

Doesn't say how fast it was going.

Quote:

I believe you are wrong.
Wrong about what? A table falls straight down when when you cut one of its legs?

Sorry I don't believe in fairy tales. Nor swallowed the lies of the criminal Bush administration. But you are free to do whatever you want.

Old 06-19-2017, 02:51 PM

19,722 posts, read 10,124,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellob View Post
The government was in on MLK assassination
The FBI most likely did it.

Old 06-19-2017, 02:52 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,617,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
Have you seen those grainy frame by frame images that the govt released as "proof" that a plane hit the pentagon?
Yes, I have and I believe I saw a plane.

Did you see the hole that was in the pentagon?
Yes, but not in person. Next question

Whatever hit it was flying straight into it just a few feet from ground level.
I agree but not for very long.

Do you know how difficult it is to keep a 757 stable while flying just a few feet from the ground and hit its target dead center? Mind you.....these were "amateur pilots".
No, I never have flown a plane but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night so I can tell you that it could happen with "amateur pilots."
I will answer all of your questions even though it doesn't matter.

Old 06-19-2017, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
Doesn't say how fast it was going.

Wrong about what? A table falls straight down when when you cut one of its legs?

Sorry I don't believe in fairy tales. Nor swallowed the lies of the criminal Bush administration. But you are free to do whatever you want.
Thank you for acknowledging my freedoms. The only fairy tell is the one you are trying to convince us of.

I didn't like Bush but I certainly don't believe he would kill his own citizens to justify us going to war.

Old 06-19-2017, 02:59 PM

19,722 posts, read 10,124,301 times
As far as MLK goes, remember he was on the FBI list of subversives. They considered him trouble.

Old 06-19-2017, 02:59 PM

Quote:
I didn't like Bush but I certainly don't believe he would kill his own citizens to justify us going to war.

Beliefs and facts are two different things. The fact is the Bush administration lied to get us into a war, or rather several wars, and sent young Americans to die for no valid reason, so your premise is incorrect.

Old 06-19-2017, 03:04 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Beliefs and facts are two different things. The fact is the Bush administration lied to get us into a war, or rather several wars, and sent young Americans to die for no valid reason, so your premise is incorrect.
Exactly.

Neither the people of Afghanistan nor those in Iraq had any connection to the Twin Towers.

Bush and Cheney launched those wars based on lies and thousand and thousands have been killed.

Whether they were behind 9/11? Doubtful. But they are still traitors.

Old 06-19-2017, 03:07 PM

Quote:
My premise is incorrect in your view. I agree they lied about WMDs and sent us two unnecessary wars. They did not plan and execute 9/11.

Old 06-19-2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:
My premise is incorrect in your view. I agree they lied about WMDs and sent us two unnecessary wars. They did not plan and execute 9/11.
You said you believe Bush would never kill his own citizens to get us into war. But clearly that is not the case. The Bush people have indeed lied and killed their own citizens to get us into war. That is not my opinion, it is established fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies