Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2017, 03:19 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,620,307 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
I believe you have that reversed. Right-wing violence far exceeds anything the left could possibly have accomplished. Why do you think your skinhead and neo- Nazi organizations are on terrorist watch lists? Which left-wing groups are on there?

Seems to me you guys are suddenly trying to distance yourselves from your inherently violent ideaologies. It's funny to watch right-wingers pretend they aren't violent.

At any rate, to answer your question; yes I would be in favor of incarcerating both groups.
Please post FBI statistics showing proof of your allegation. I mean, according to you, not only do right wingers exceed anything of the left, but FAR EXCEED. The dopey liberals blame the NRA for every gun death in the galaxy..so why are they not on a terror watch list?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2017, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
So now Democrats are anti government??? I thought you guys said we wanted too much government. Why the change of perception?

Hillary won the popular vote so that doesn't really qualify as losing in a "landslide". You're reaching.
Illegal aliens and dead people dont count.

So, here we are folks... The democrat party has not been this messed up since they formed the KKK and enforced Jim Crow laws at the barrel of a shotgun. They are nothing but disloyal, hate filled, America hating hypocrites. There is no future for their disgraceful behavior. Someone needs to remind Kommissar Pelosi that Bush is no longer in office. and Barry Sotero's treasonous behavior overseas is atrocious.

Old 07-13-2017, 02:52 AM

3,211 posts, read 2,241,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Im sure it must be so frustrating for the liberal establishment to keep making baseless charges against the President and to keep getting shut down completely time after time after time. I get it, you hate him, who cares, but you are also damaging your platform and support by continuing this crap. Please, just stop, and lets get on with doing what we can to help our country..ok?
They are working themselves into straight jacket territory....most likely they will surrender and jump on the Trump Train at some point. Trump should win all 50 states by 2020.

Old 07-13-2017, 12:09 PM

29,543 posts, read 9,707,420 times
You who for whatever reason felt compelled to visit this dormant thread today, apparently to beat the right-winging drum just a few more beats..., feel better now? Anyone who repeats that Democrats = KKK stuff still today really needs to come up with a new song, and anyone who thinks Trump could possibly win all 50 states while he is losing his following in droves...

Well, let's just say I had reason to participate in this thread some time back, so I had a look. Sorry I wasted my time only to find this sort of nonsense...

Old 07-13-2017, 12:24 PM

37,799 posts, read 40,996,819 times
What's with the current state of marijuana? Does it make people more or less paranoid than it used to? I think it's tied to all of these people seeing Russian boogeymen around every corner.

Old 07-13-2017, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
You who for whatever reason felt compelled to visit this dormant thread today, apparently to beat the right-winging drum just a few more beats..., feel better now? Anyone who repeats that Democrats = KKK stuff still today really needs to come up with a new song, and anyone who thinks Trump could possibly win all 50 states while he is losing his following in droves...

Well, let's just say I had reason to participate in this thread some time back, so I had a look. Sorry I wasted my time only to find this sort of nonsense...
Um. because liberal anger and phony outrage has somehow not gone away? They seem to keep ramping up the hate filled vitriol.

Old 07-13-2017, 04:29 PM

19,835 posts, read 12,092,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post

Dial down the drama, this thread isn't even a month old.

Old 07-13-2017, 04:40 PM

2,053 posts, read 1,526,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
They are working themselves into straight jacket territory....most likely they will surrender and jump on the Trump Train at some point. Trump should win all 50 states by 2020.
That's highly unlikely. He is not that popular in certain states and if things go south, he may lose the states that he won in the last election.

Old 07-13-2017, 04:55 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,446,358 times
Quote:
Im sure it must be so frustrating for the liberal establishment to keep making baseless charges against the President and to keep getting shut down completely time after time after time. I get it, you hate him, who cares, but you are also damaging your platform and support by continuing this crap. Please, just stop, and lets get on with doing what we can to help our country..ok?
If by "winning" you mean coming up with a healthcare bill so mean even Republican majority can't bring itself to pass it and being investigated by special prosecutor for lies and possible corruption, then sure... You're in first place!

What we can do to help our country is to elect leaders with basic integrity who don't undermine our free press, don't undermine our intelligence professionals, don't put their own kids and in-laws into power positions, don't enrich their own businesses while in office, don't use Twitter to behave like juveniles, and don't try to use intimidation tactics to obstruct investigations. That would be a good start. Know anyone who can fit the bill?

Old 07-13-2017, 04:56 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,092,998 times
Quote:
"Liberalism is a mental disorder"

You proudly proclaim that. Why would any thoughtful person even remotely mistake you for wanting to "help our country" when you basically flat out proclaim that half of your fellow Americans are mentally ill? Do you take us for idiots?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies