Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2017, 07:34 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,223,014 times

Advertisements

POTUS has been reeling them in for a while. His supporters are taking it in Hook, line and sinker.

Its time for the little man to grow up and stop blowing up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2017, 07:44 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,466,280 times
Smile God Bless America, our beautiful country!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
We will make this country great again and we will drag you with us ...
Much more like Donald Trump and his shrinking clique are dragging this country down with them.

I will be so glad when they're Messiah has been exposed to the last remaining sycophants as the charlatan he is.
Quote:
Happy 4th of July.
Likewise and God Bless America, our beautiful country!

Old 07-02-2017, 07:57 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,177,836 times
Quote:
Trump never called his daughter a piece of ass. Howard Stern said it and Trump didn't punch him in the nose for doing so.

When Trump said he'd date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter and he wasn't married blah blah blah is just his way of saying I have beautiful children, they must look like me.

While you all were getting ready to pounce on the DNCs release of the Hollywood access tapes, we were watching a documentary on how Bill Clinton was an unconvicted rapist and sexual predator and how Hillary Clinton enabled it, while having problems with her Huma Abedin Weiner Server scandal.

FOX News via these radio show hosts are staring down the injustices of the Main Stream Media, DNC, "Intelligence" community, academia, Hollywood, etc. and I will continue to watch every minute of it that I can.

We will make this country great again and we will drag you with us until you join us or break away from us.

Happy 4th of July.
Watching the mental gymnastics of his supporters is truly fascinating, among other things.

Most lucid humans would've just said, "I have beautiful children".

The rest of the post is just...laughable.

Old 07-02-2017, 09:24 AM

18,029 posts, read 27,479,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Watching the mental gymnastics of his supporters is truly fascinating, among other things.

Most lucid humans would've just said, "I have beautiful children".

The rest of the post is just...laughable.
Easy for you to say.

You have all the power and manipulation of the MSM, academia, etc.

Not everybody loved Donald J Trump prior to about 2015, but think carefully and honestly about the perception of the guy prior to crossing paths with America's darling, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Much more like Donald Trump and his shrinking clique are dragging this country down with them.

I will be so glad when they're Messiah has been exposed to the last remaining sycophants as the charlatan he is...
That's 63 million voters, and counting.

Old 07-02-2017, 09:32 AM

25,776 posts, read 18,840,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
I mean come on, I realize this is par for the course for him and not the biggest of his issues, but this is just so disgusting and unpresidential.

An official statement by a sitting US president is insulting a woman's looks and intelligence, because she was critical of him on the morning show he claims not to watch.
Well, like the woman in the $20,000 business suit said, he's not going to take insults lying down. I guess the media is going to have to get used to having the applesauce slung back at them when they spit it up.

Quote:
How can you people condone this behavior?
How can you condemn this behavior when you have been engaged in exactly the same behavior since Big T was elected? Is it a case of you being able to dish it out but not take it? Isn't that a bit hypocritical of you? The old saying about living in glass houses and throwing rocks comes to mind.

Old 07-02-2017, 09:58 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
You have to look at the context. Ivanka was a model at the time. Everybody knows she's attractive and that's a big part of her appeal. So, it's understandable that her father took it as a compliment and a funny one at that.
Ummm. What about when he commented on his infant daughter's breast size? Have you forgotten that one?

Trump is and always has been crude, vile, and obsessed with the appearance of women. That you chose to overlook that in order to install him in the WH - is on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I agree. Howard is a sleaze ball. Anyone who goes on with him is very lberal.. but liberals usually love this stuff.... you know.. live and let live .... drugs, sex and rock and roll.
I"m liberal and I despise the Howard Stern show and always have . So your broad, sweeping generalization is completely wrong.

Old 07-02-2017, 11:03 AM

18,029 posts, read 27,479,203 times
Quote:
Easy for you to say.

Not everybody loved Donald J Trump prior to about 2015, but think carefully and honestly about the perception of the guy prior to crossing paths with America's darling, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Quote:
I mean come on, I realize this is par for the course for him and not the biggest of his issues, but this is just so disgusting and unpresidential.

An official statement by a sitting US president is insulting a woman's looks and intelligence, because she was critical of him on the morning show he claims not to watch.

How can you people condone this behavior? How does this dignify the office of the Presidency?
Maxine waters called President Donald Trump and myself and every other white man in America a scumbag and every other thing but a white man.

I hate her guts for that and am considering becoming prejudiced for it.

It's unbecoming for a black woman in such a position of power. I think she should step down and all the people who she mentors, role models and otherwise represents should denounce her for it.

President Donald J Trump flung some mud back at a couple of poor political pundits who've been lipping off about him for months.

Old 07-02-2017, 11:07 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,274,620 times
Sorry, if this link was already posted, but I found this RS interview with Joe to be fairly enlightening regarding the background of Trump's feud with them.

Joe Scarborough Details Trump Falling Out: 'He Screamed at Me' - Rolling Stone

Old 07-02-2017, 12:06 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,177,836 times
Quote:
Easy for you to say.

I have no idea what you're rambling about, especially since I never once voted for her.

Me thinks you don't know, either.

Old 07-02-2017, 12:09 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,274,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Ummm. What about when he commented on his infant daughter's breast size? Have you forgotten that one?

Trump is and always has been crude, vile, and obsessed with the appearance of women. That you chose to overlook that in order to install him in the WH - is on you.

I"m liberal and I despise the Howard Stern show and always have . So your broad, sweeping generalization is completely wrong.
Stern's audience has always been conservative white blue-collar guys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies