Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2017, 11:19 AM

21,480 posts, read 10,579,563 times

Advertisements

I wish he would stop this stupid tweeting, but you've got to admit that the attacks on him have been pretty vicious. I wish he would just ignore it, but it's hard to not fight back when he's always fought back.

I've seen the media absolutely vilify and destroy people for years. I don't really feel sorry for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2017, 11:20 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,229,051 times
How is Milania's cyber bullying campaign going?

Last edited by Old Town FFX; 06-29-2017 at 11:42 AM..

Old 06-29-2017, 11:20 AM

11,181 posts, read 10,534,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
Joe and that rude blonde attacks Trump low everyday and Trump can't respond in 1 tweet that took him a few seconds? please.
It was 2 tweets, and normally it takes him about 10-20 minutes to type and post 2 connected tweets. I didn't check the time stamps on these.

IMO there are way more productive ways POTUS can spend his time. YMMV.

(edit: just checked and the time stamps are 6 minutes apart, so best guess is he spent 8-12 minutes typing and posting)

Old 06-29-2017, 11:21 AM

3,840 posts, read 3,068,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeo View Post
Trump destroyed the dignity of the office the morning after the election. The whole world is seeing this and our stature is in the toilet.

The White House had to be fumigated and disinfected after Obambi left office. 8 years of stench and filth.

9,981 posts, read 8,593,450 times
Like them or not, they had the courage to specifically say that
Kushner has too much undisclosed power and Tillerson has the right
if not the duty to speak out. Do you remember just a few days ago
when "the White House" accused Syria of preparing "another"
chemical attack ? The Pentagon and intelligence were both caught
by surprise ! They were not aware of any of this. The "leak" to the
press was Kushner. Kushner made it up because he takes orders
from Bibi Netanyahu and Israel-First societies, of which he is a member.

When you have the President tweeing Yiddish slang "covfefe"
and hurling insults at people who had the courage to say why
Tillerson is upset, something is wrong. Trump is a very shallow
and tempermental person. He is not to be trusted and is already
campaigning for 2020. His policies are not draining any swamps,
unless you count all the waterways and wetlands he plans to destroy.

8,382 posts, read 4,369,703 times
Take every thing away from Trump except his personality and what do you have? Archie Bunker

Old 06-29-2017, 11:22 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,329,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I wish he would stop this stupid tweeting, but you've got to admit that the attacks on him have been pretty vicious. I wish he would just ignore it, but it's hard to not fight back when he's always fought back.

I've seen the media absolutely vilify and destroy people for years. I don't really feel sorry for them.

The media should take some of the blame, they cover everything Trump tweets, it's becoming an overkill.

Old 06-29-2017, 11:23 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,490,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
This isn't about political correctness...this is a question of maturity.
It's a question about sanity. It does not appear he has the mental capacity to carry out the duties of the President of the United States.

His handlers are hiding his mental state by avoiding Trump's direct communication with the press. They hide him. The few times he is in front of the press, it's extremely limited. His limited press contact is either no questions and he reads prepared remarks or very limited questions and mostly he ignores them or attacks the press or gets very mean with the press for no reason. Remember when the WH scheduled a press conference for signing an executive order? He said some nasty remarks at the mic and scooted off into another room without even signing the executive order in front of the press, as was planned specifically by the WH. His mental capacity is questionable even with the very limited press that he gets. Could you imagine what we would see if he got normal press coverage and wasn't hidden?

Maybe this is why he turned down the Muslim dinner and also refused to attend the annual press dinner 2 months ago. And also kept the press out of the $35,000/plate fundraiser. The press would have cameras and mics around and would identify some of his mental state that his handlers are trying to hide from the public.

He is being hidden for a reason and it's getting more and more obvious. Even his weekends, he's hidden.

He's not fit to carry out the duties of president. This is an impeachable offense. Hopefully the GOP will allow him to continue for awhile longer, so that their entire agenda is short circuited until Trump is either carried out in a straight jacket or handcuffs.

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Of all the public comments regarding Trump's crude tweet this is my favorite:

"...Bill Kristol, a conservative commentator and editor at large of the Weekly Standard, tweeted: “Dear @realDonaldTrump, You are a pig. Sincerely, Bill Kristol.”

Also laughed at Mika's only response--tweeting a box of Cheerios advertising "Made for Little Hands."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.561301ea992f

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Again, I'm enjoying how upset the left have become. They are so POed that they are revealing their true colors for us to see, and...
You're enjoying nothing. I think you're upset Crooked Trump is an arse and is ticked off you have to come here and defend the jerkface.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies