Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2017, 07:37 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,284,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two boys View Post
Morning Joe and Mika were doing a great job of sinking themselves by their behavior and because of the things they have been saying on air over the past several months. They have lost the respect of many. That being said, it was a good week for Trump and now it is overshadowed by his tweet. Honestly, I wish he would have refrained from tweeting what he did or said it in a different way. It is all about not what you say but how you say it, especially as President. It is clear he has been crucified, belittled and opposed since being elected. I feel I cannot defend how he got his message across, but am also disgusted by the constant negativity overshadowing this administration. Why are we not hearing more about the positives strides we have taken over the past months? He is our President, we all (I would think) want this country to be even better. This opposition and lack of unity is not allowing our country to move forward.
Not sure what planet you live on, but here on earth, Trump has been bullying and crucifying people for the last 30 years. For some bizarre reason, many thought when he became president he would grow up and act like a mature adult and maybe even a president.

This has not happened. He has sunk lower and lower and is now wallowing in the mud because he very simply cannot deal with anything EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT of the US has had to deal with and has done in a dignified manner. Period.

This country will not move forward as long as that pig of a man is in the WH.

Old 06-30-2017, 08:00 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,331,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I think, at the foundation of everything else that is going on with Donald Trump, there is the fact that he really does have some very serious mental issues going on inside his head. For years, people gave him a pass because he was "The Donald", a flamboyant, eccentric rich guy who had some celebrity attached to him from his TV show and his lifestyle. But now, we are expecting him to somehow shed that persona and become sane and in control of himself.

If we knew someone in our daily lives who acted the way he does and who blurted out one insult after another at any provocation, we would stay as far away from that person a we could. No sane, rational person, especially at 70 years old, would display the bizarre behavior traits he does on a daily basis.

I am not just saying he is crazy to take a shot at him, I honestly mean it.
And you're a neurologist, I suppose?

Old 06-30-2017, 08:03 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,574,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
The left is so upset about a tweet but when the Presidnts head is shown in an ISIS pose, stabbed on stage by actors, shot in a music video by Snoop dog the drug addict, that's all fine with the left!

The left calls that Freedom of Speech!

President Trumps tweet was FREEDOM of SPEECH!
Cool story.

Old 06-30-2017, 08:11 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,678,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
So Trump didn't Tweet this repugnant sexist rant about Mika yesterday? The fake media made it up? Try again.
Ad hominem fallacy. Try addressing the message instead, in context.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Yeah instead you guys would be raging on about.
  • His son's hair cut looking like Hitler.
  • More fake media lies about Russians.
  • Driving golf cart on his own putting green.
  • Fake picture hanging in one of his golf courses
  • His wife.
  • Ivanka & Jarred
  • etc etc etc.
So don't pretend this is Trump's fault, because it isn't. You guys simply have to have something to complain about on a daily basis and it doesn't matter that 95% of it is made up by the MSM. This is why, I assume, you defend them at all costs. Even when there is clear evidence out there that they make up fake stories to keep you watching them.

Old 06-30-2017, 08:12 AM

28,163 posts, read 25,333,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Who says? You?

No outrage when this is posted. In fact some of you were upset that CNN was eventually forced to fire the woman for it.

https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/stat...22547150766080
That is an outright lie.

Proof?

Old 06-30-2017, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
That is an outright lie.

Proof?
Good lord.

CNN fires Kathy Griffin - May. 31, 2017

You just proved everything I said above.

Old 06-30-2017, 08:15 AM

14,690 posts, read 14,672,707 times
Kathy Griffin is a comedian, not the POTUS. Comics are not held to the same standard as our elected politicians, nor should they be.

Old 06-30-2017, 08:16 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,574,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Kathy Griffin is a comedian, not the POTUS. Comics are not held to the same standard as our elected politicians, nor should they be.
People with thinking brains understand this. The others (cons)? Not so much.

exm

3,728 posts, read 1,787,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Actually in those cases I side with POTUS. Until today. He has lost all high ground. And WTF is his fixation on women bleeding? Just creepy.

I don't think this was Trump's finest hour but I do think the media is seriously milking this (as usual).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Kathy Griffin is a comedian, not the POTUS.
She's was a host on CNN.

Sounds like you are OK with the media hitting Trump, but not ok if he hits back.

Double standard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies