Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think Trump is mentally unstable?
YES 306 64.42%
NO 169 35.58%
Voters: 475. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2017, 08:51 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Democrats are unhinged.
So says the Pot

Old 06-30-2017, 09:08 PM

32,066 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
He's turned the left/msm into unhinged lunatics. They require little encouragement. I'd say Trump owns them. Call it crazy if you will.
No, he is the unhinged lunatic. He is disgracing the office of president and our leadership in the world. We are not the leader in the world anymore because he is so disrespected. He's just a joke now. I look forward to seeing his tweets when I wake up in the morning because it's a great laugh. This is what president Trump has become. He's is own worst enemy. Do you know that he can't fill hundreds of jobs because no one wants to work for him. Who would want that on their resume

Old 06-30-2017, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Some people call him fat. I don't think he is at all. He is built like a football player, just a big frame. Big men rock!
Time for new Glasses, just saying.................

Old 06-30-2017, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Surprised to see a person who professes strong Christian values spreading around lies.
Being that some here believe trump is the second coming, Christianity does not count for much, especially since trump himself has proven time and time again that he is no Christian. They do not care, they have a new God.

Old 06-30-2017, 09:24 PM

115 posts, read 96,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Do you think Trump is mentally unstable?

YES
or
NO
He is seemingly unbalanced and displays a wide-range of psychological problems. (I just finished watching a YouTube video of some of his "greatest hits" in terms of his insults, and I've gotta say, it's just staggering to the mind how we as a nation elected someone like him.) He does strike me as someone who is becoming increasingly more and more unhinged. I get the impression he really doesn't want to be president.

I am concerned for his youngest son who will likely be taunted at school for his father's weird tweets and off-the-wall comments about the Russians, Mexicans, women, the media, and tacos.

Now, let's discuss the size of his hands, shall we?

Old 06-30-2017, 09:28 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,593,114 times
I don't think that the word, "unstable" is the right one to describe Trump. Because he's so consistent in his lying, throwing insults and doing outrageous things.

Old 06-30-2017, 09:39 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,215,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I saw Trump in person.. he is not fat, slightly overweight but not fat.. big difference.
hmm, who to believe, who to believe - you or my lying eyes

http://twitter.com/DannyZuker/status/880962488363139072

Old 06-30-2017, 09:40 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,844,930 times
I ran across a headline, around May of this year, regarding Celebrity model Christine Teigen tweeting that she needs to "up her dosage or speak to a doctor" because - Donald Trump.

Out of curiosity I read the comments under her particular Tweet on the subject and found that over 90% of the people responding admitted to upping their medication and/or drinking more because - Donald Trump.

So, I ask - Is Donald Trump mentally unstable or is a large portion of our American citizens mentally unstable?

Have we ever run a poll on how many people in this country are on Prozac or whatever the going anxiety drug is today? Because it looks like we have quite a few sick puppies in this country, sadly.

Old 06-30-2017, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
I ran across a headline, around May of this year, regarding Celebrity model Christine Teigen tweeting that she needs to "up her dosage or speak to a doctor" because - Donald Trump.

Out of curiosity I read the comments under her particular Tweet on the subject and found that over 90% of the people responding admitted to upping their medication and/or drinking more because - Donald Trump.

So, I ask - Is Donald Trump mentally unstable or is a large portion of our American citizens mentally unstable?

Have we ever run a poll on how many people in this country are on Prozac or whatever the going anxiety drug is today? Because it looks like we have quite a few sick puppies in this country, sadly.
Been saying it for years now, but we prefer to ignore that there is a large segment of the population that needs Help, Professional Help, now we cannot ignore it, we have one in the Whitehouse maybe that may get us to rethink the issue and finally act, I doubt it.

Old 06-30-2017, 10:00 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,593,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanneVanderbilt View Post
He is seemingly unbalanced and displays a wide-range of psychological problems. (I just finished watching a YouTube video of some of his "greatest hits" in terms of his insults, and I've gotta say, it's just staggering to the mind how we as a nation elected someone like him.) He does strike me as someone who is becoming increasingly more and more unhinged. I get the impression he really doesn't want to be president.

I am concerned for his youngest son who will likely be taunted at school for his father's weird tweets and off-the-wall comments about the Russians, Mexicans, women, the media, and tacos.

Now, let's discuss the size of his hands, shall we?

The other kids won't dare taunt his son at school, because his private security guards would beat them up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies