Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2017, 10:23 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,536,466 times

Advertisements

Well, it's kind of like seeing bigfoot...she finally came out of the woods...bigfoot is a little more ethical and likeable, though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2017, 10:26 PM

15,949 posts, read 12,332,753 times
Try to look at it from their point of view... Many people do admire her. I voted for trump but even I might have given them an applause, though I don't worship celebrity figures. They are just people like you and me, with their own flaws like we all have.

Old 07-03-2017, 10:27 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,460,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
She lost. Get over it already. She's not potus.
Right. There's such a thing as being a sore winner.

Old 07-03-2017, 10:28 PM

25,579 posts, read 56,574,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
This woman is a sick murderus phsycopath who belongs in the electric chair and it's sad so many Americans blindly worship her.
You mean Trump - who clearly needs psychiatric help. He's a pitiful case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Nothing wrong with it. They'd probably do it for the Obama's and the Bush's as well. Crooked Trump, on the other hand, I'm not too sure about that.
Indeed. He dare not show his face in any theater on the East Coast. The wilds of Appalachia, oh, yeah. Somewhere where book-larnin' matters? Not so much.

Old 07-03-2017, 10:30 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,291,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post
Many people do admire her.
yeah they are all in the Democrat party .....the party as to turn the page on the Clintons....things like this put thoughts in the Clintons heads that the country needs them to survive. I wouldn't be surprise if she makes some run for office based on stuff like this.

Republicans/Conservatives never gave Nixon a standing ovation after he left office and his offenses were less than the Clintons.....Liberals treat the Clintons like Rock stars and it doesn't matter what they do.

many people think she should have been indicted and her husband impeach and got away twice....I guess you have to admire how slippery they are.

Old 07-04-2017, 03:45 AM

38,650 posts, read 26,444,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Her husband and she are American folk heroes and always will be. The top of the heap.

And that it hurts some of you deeply is also good. Particularly as you deal with the gunk that is Trump.

Trump didn't give us unregulated derivatives on the advice of his financial working group (Rubin, Raines and Summers) and the greatest transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich in human history.

Bill Clinton did that.

Old 07-04-2017, 03:54 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,748,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
Right. There's such a thing as being a sore winner.
No.... Nothing sore about it, but the losers butt.
It is called Gloating for a reason.

Old 07-04-2017, 04:12 AM

27,219 posts, read 46,838,297 times
That why only fools will pay to see a play in NY!

Pay for play!

Old 07-04-2017, 04:57 AM

19,718 posts, read 16,899,821 times
This thread is one of my all time favorites. Watching Trumpees react so violently to people showing Hillary how much they care and respect her made my day ! It must be a very hard pill for them to swallow, seeing Trump going deeper into the cesspool every day, and them not being able to do anything about it. Then here comes Hillary, who has been out of the picture for 8 months, and she has people going crazy to see her again.

Just keep repeating , over and over again............."Oh, Mr. President, we are so tired of winning, please stop the winning !" It will make the pain of you realizing you picked the biggest loser on the planet to run this country. Don't worry, the way things are going, you (and we) won't have to put up with him much longer.

No matter where she goes, people still want to show her how much they love her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAsEqZ6lbpQ

Old 07-04-2017, 05:07 AM

33,323 posts, read 12,630,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
It's freakin NYC... the most liberal city (aside form SF) in the country, so of course they applaud her.

She can get all the applause she wants, she still isn't and will never be the president. In fact, as far as I'm concerned she can be queen of every theater in the country, as long as she isn't the queen OF the country. I'm quite content with that.
I agree. As long as she isn't POTUS, she can attend a play every night and get a standing ovation every night...it still doesn't amount to a hill of beans. She still isn't POTUS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies