Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2017, 02:00 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,340,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Yeah this is just baffling to me when Don Jr. himself admitted to the meeting.
It's called a CULT. Set aside your brain when you pass through that door. We see it posted here every single day by Trump cultists.

Ken

Old 07-18-2017, 02:03 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
There were no meeting with Russians.
Really, there were NO meetings with Russians.
FAKE NEWS! Keep talking about nonexistent meetings with Russians.
Ok, we met with the Russians.
Ok, it was to get dirt on Hillary (originally), but it turned into a conversation about adoption. But that's it! nothing else to say,
Yeah, fine. That he was there too...and that's it.
Oh, then there was that guy. But that's everyone, honest.
That dude was there too, my bad, totally forgot.
And that guy and that guy too...but that's it, stop trying to turn this into a story!
And we actually did talk about getting dirt on Hillary
Fine......we conspired with the Russians to manipulate the election, but really, who cares?
BUT we HAD to conspire with the Russians! Most people would have taken that meeting!
Trump doubles down, there is no collusion!

Such honesty. Such transparency.
Such BS.

Old 07-18-2017, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Yeah this is just baffling to me when Don Jr. himself admitted to the meeting.
Everyone has admitted to the meeting. Absolutely everyone.

Trump Jr., Trump Sr., the Russian lawyer, the Russian lobbyist, the Russian money-launderer, ...

Old 07-18-2017, 02:13 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,227,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Doesn't make me happy.

We are losing ground here big time.

While Trump is diverting everyone's attention, behind the scenes Republicans are gutting banking regulations, environmental regulations, ... robbing us blind.

Automation and artificial intelligence are eliminating low-skilled jobs by the boatloads and corporations are complaining they can't find the medium and high skilled employees they need. Instead of dealing with this reality and figuring out how to get on top of it with life-long learning and retraining opportunities, we are gutting education from kindergarten on up.

Meanwhile, our former international trading partners are busy negotiations trade agreements that leave us out.

Just as the Confederates set our nation back big time with that damn Civil War, this group of traitors is setting us back big time as we head into an uncertain future.
They are the Modern Day "Confederates"...

Old 07-18-2017, 02:15 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,370,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
And The Cult still can't see it. Which is kind of expected from a group who believes they have more in comment with Trump and his gold plated toilet than the black family that lives down the street.
Gold plated?

That would be a solid gold toilet (when the story gets to CNN).

Old 07-18-2017, 03:06 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:

Trump Jr., Trump Sr., the Russian lawyer, the Russian lobbyist, the Russian money-launderer, ...
yep. mind-boggling.

i can now definitely see why trump ( most likely on the advice of roger stone ) chose to begin to build his support with the birthers.

Old 07-18-2017, 03:32 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,318,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
LOL -- no, not bragging.
But I thought he has been down in the mid thirties as I keep seeing posts saying that.
I was wondering what the increase in approval was based on.
I keep reminding people that these are the same polls that told you Clinton was winning by a landslide. Still trust them?

Old 07-18-2017, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I keep reminding people that these are the same polls that told you Clinton was winning by a landslide. Still trust them?
It's nice that you are finding comfort in this.

The rest of us are moving on, Mr. Nonsense.

Old 07-18-2017, 04:06 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,801,922 times
Quote:

Since Trump commands such Evangelical support maybe they these people who don't believe it happened are trying to pray the meeting away.

Old 07-18-2017, 04:07 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
What's the opposite of Chicken Little? Whatever it is you're it.

Boy are in for a rude shock when it comes crashing down. And FYI it's not going to get a lefty in the presidency it will wind up that we have a competent (and in some respects more dangerous to left leaning agendas) right winger take over the office. You'd have to go pretty far down the list of ascendancy before you got to a lefty.
Well It turn out the HRC had a paid Rssian Consulant to find dirt on Trump. With the help of the Ukrainian Government and Russia thay were trying to find dirt. While the Dan Jr. meeting was more about russian adoption and lasted for 20 minutes.

This is the Kicker HRC had paid this woman as part of the staff and consulte with HRC and Pedesta regularly.
So the deeper Libs dig in the further they loss credibilty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies