Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 07:17 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,780,510 times

Advertisements

I am in the " I DK" camp.

There seems to be a never ending drip, drip, drip of coincidences and amnesia as it relates to the family and admin.

The investigation has far more access to factual information than I do.

More will be revealed.

Fox News, specifically Hannity, scored on ratings by continuously hammering on the " stand down" order related to Benghazi. Multiple investigations determined no such order had ever been issued.

Fox New, specifically Hannity, scored ratings by continuing to hammer on Ebola and so called expert guests who claimed it was airborn and did so long after the rest of media moved on. And of course it was all Obama's fault for allowing flights originating in the impacted areas to land in the US, Nevermind there are no direct flights. The day after the midterms, Hannity announced Ebola was no longer news and his coverage ceased.

People tend to believe anything when it seems to validate their perceptions.

Last edited by middle-aged mom; 07-14-2017 at 07:35 AM..

Old 07-14-2017, 07:22 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,909,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I am in the " I DK" camp.

There seems to be a never ending drip, drip, drip of coincidences and amnesia as it relates to the family and admin.

The investigation has far more access to factual information than I do.

More will be revealed.
Thank you for your common-sense views. Trouble with "common sense" is - it's not common enough.

Would that there were a lot more of it around just now...

Old 07-14-2017, 07:23 AM

13,512 posts, read 17,046,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
No, I will not.

Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team | TheHill

Yet, Loretta Lynch and the Obama DOJ allowed her to remain in the US without a visa to lobby Congress and the State Department, using the 'Russian Adoption' appeal (same tactic used in the DJT Jr meeting), to repeal the Magnitsky Act on behalf of the Russian Government and Putin. WHY?

Go back to the "wall st is great because pension funds are invested in it!!" bot persona..you are embarrassing yourself here even beyond what you normally do.

Old 07-14-2017, 07:24 AM

89,061 posts, read 44,888,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Surely it was so that several months after that LOST the national election that they might have been able to WIN with this info, they knew that the Trump team would layer easily disprovable lies on top of each other as well as be too incompetent to effectively hide it, and eventually it would become a news item thus making the republicans look bad and potentially contributing to a future effort to impeach Trump so that they end up with Pence as president. We know they did it because we intercepted the radio messages sent from the secret radios in their teeth that they used to orchestrate the situation.

I mean they are just regular Nostradamuses.
That is where you're making your mistake. The meeting was not about any such "info." It was about the Russian lawyer operative lobbying on behalf of Russia and Putin to get the Magnitsky Act repealed. She even used the same tactic on DJT Jr that she used on everyone else: Russian Adoption.

WHY did Loretta Lynch and the Obama DOJ allow a Russian operative to be present in the US without a visa to lobby on behalf of Putin and the Russian Government, even after complaints were filed when she did so?

Quote:
"At least five congressional staffers and State Department officials attended that movie showing, according to a Foreign Agent Registration Act complaint filed with the Justice Department about Veselnitskaya’s efforts."
Exclusive: DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team | TheHill

Old 07-14-2017, 07:26 AM

89,061 posts, read 44,888,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Go back to the "wall st is great because pension funds are invested in it!!" bot persona..you are embarrassing yourself here even beyond what you normally do.
Why would I be embarrassed? A Foreign Agent Registration Act complaint was filed with the Justice Department about Veselnitskaya’s lobbying efforts on behalf of Russia and Putin, yet Loretta Lynch and the Obama DOJ let her enter and remain in the US without a visa to do so.

Old 07-14-2017, 07:34 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,592,663 times
Quote:
Why would I be embarrassed? A Foreign Agent Registration Act complaint was filed with the Justice Department about Veselnitskaya’s lobbying efforts on behalf of Russia and Putin, yet Loretta Lynch and the Obama DOJ let her enter and remain in the US without a visa to do so.
And all this time I thought it was Donald Trump Jr's fault that he knowingly attended a meeting with the express intent of gaining access to information damaging to Hillary Clinton provided by operatives in the Kremlin and then lied about it. How did I not realize earlier that this is all Obama's doing?

Old 07-14-2017, 07:34 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,761,572 times
Quote:
No, I will not.

Yet, Loretta Lynch and the Obama DOJ allowed her to remain in the US without a visa to lobby Congress and the State Department, using the 'Russian Adoption' appeal (same tactic used in the DJT Jr meeting), to repeal the Magnitsky Act on behalf of the Russian Government and Putin. WHY?
When all else fails....... Blame it on the Black GUY huh?

Old 07-14-2017, 07:36 AM

19,811 posts, read 22,703,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Don Jr.'s lawyer is now saying there may have been a 6th person in the room.
It just keeps getting better all the time.

Former Soviet Counter Intelligence Officer at Meeting With Donald Trump Jr. and Russian Lawyer - NBC News

Quote:

WASHINGTON — The Russian lawyer who met with the Trump team after a promise of compromising material on Hillary Clinton was accompanied by a Russian-American lobbyist — a former Soviet counter intelligence officer who is suspected by some U.S. officials of having ongoing ties to Russian intelligence, NBC News has learned.
Yeah- omitted from their forms for 'convenience'..

Drip...drip...drip..

Old 07-14-2017, 07:38 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,761,572 times
Chance and Change. I feel your passion and devotion to pushing back on right wing extremism. When you are online please shorten your posts. Not everyone is an intellectual and most of what you write will go over their heads. Trump won because he was the master of the "dumb down". Bush also used that strategy. I agree with you 100 percent. We should not be silent in the face of injustice but we have to present our argument s in a format blue collar America will understand.

Old 07-14-2017, 07:40 AM

13,512 posts, read 17,046,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto Jeff View Post
This is where I'm at with it. Although with each new reveal, it's looking more and more likely that something DID happen with the Russians.

Here's the part I don't get:

If it's not wrong, if it's not illegal, if it's "something every politician does", then why are they lying and constantly changing the story on what happened?
It starts at the top.

In all honesty, and this part isn't about politics: Donald Trump lies like he changes his underwear. He is a clinical narcissist and this is normal among people with that behavioral disorder. Look it up, it's well documented. Narcissists feel no remorse about lying because the ends, their own self aggrandizement, ALWAYS justifies the means. If you fail to see their greatness you deserve to be lied to.

This isn't just normal political campaign promise lies, everyone does that. This is about trying to change reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies