Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you consider yourself proud to have Donald Trump as President?
Yes 88 30.34%
No 202 69.66%
Voters: 290. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2017, 08:15 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,218,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaJoy View Post
I really do not understand tRUMPS supporters! I do not care what he does wrong, they still support him 100%. I have a friend on my FB page who is still posting negative post about OBAMA he left the WH 1-20-17! I try hard to ignore her comments. Once upon a time I was replying, I stopped!
Many of his supporters are hard working people, he does not give a dam about you, me or them. It is all about tRUMP and his family--they can do not wrong. Which is "BS"

Your question:
Do you consider yourself proud to have Donald Trump as President?

My answer: HELL NO!!!!
Unfortunately most of them can't or won't put two and two together. Trump will have to really turn up the heat on them to wake them up. But I think he will.

Old 07-22-2017, 08:24 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
No, no and no--he's a national and global embarrassment.
Trump gets the red carpet treatment. Now Obama ,they wouldn't even roll the stairs to the airplane for Obama to get out of the plane. They didn't want Obama to come out .

Old 07-22-2017, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Trump gets the red carpet treatment. Now Obama ,they wouldn't even roll the stairs to the airplane for Obama to get out of the plane. They didn't want Obama to come out .
Delusional.

The developed world hates Trump.

Old 07-22-2017, 08:27 PM

7,275 posts, read 5,287,874 times
Proud to be an American.

Old 07-22-2017, 08:28 PM

73,027 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
I don't care for these sorts of wishy washy "lesser of two evils" comments. At all. You voted for him because you approve of him. You own that decision. You don't get to walk away from it. You could have voted for Gary Johnson, but you didn't, because you like Trump better.
That is exactly what I did. I voted for Gary Johnson. In this instance, I couldn't go the "lesser of two evils" thing. I can say from the bottom of my heart that I am at peace with my decision. Hilary is corrupt, Trump has said bigoted things and has a dictator streak. When he said he wanted a national stop and frisk implemented, I knew he would never look out for me.

Old 07-22-2017, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Unfortunately most of them can't or won't put two and two together. Trump will have to really turn up the heat on them to wake them up. But I think he will.
Crazies news network spreading mental illness . CNN 'S agenda ,take over shallow thinkers one cell amoeba brain.

Old 07-22-2017, 08:30 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,720,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
My vote went to Johnson, not Trump; but on Election Night, I was gratified to discover that, as was hinted in the long lines at the polls in my home town in blue-collar rural Pennsylvania, millions of ordinary Americans saw through Obama and the Clintons' lies, and rejected the false promises of greater faux security in return for the surrender of more of their birthright.

The leadership of the Democratic party seeks nothing less than the destruction of a value system whereby most of us enter a voting booth more concerned with what we have to lose than what they have to loot.
Trump only won by 70,000 votes in three districts. Trump lost the popular vote by millions in spite of all his desperate claims. No, I am not proud to have him as president and think he makes the country a laughing stock. All the whataboutism in the world is not going to change the embarrassment I have regarding Trump. Obama left office with a higher approval rating than Trump has ever had. Trump has the lowest approval ratings of any president in history.

Old 07-22-2017, 08:31 PM

2,752 posts, read 2,761,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
That's great that there is another LGBT here, but how exactly does Trump make you proud as a LGBT individual? What has he done for the community?
Why exactly is it great that I'm homosexual and on this board?

Trump has been trying, against every obstacle thrown in his way, to stop "refugees" from countries identified by the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION as hostile to America and western culture. At least until a better screening process can be implemented. I like that because "refugees" that have gone to other western countries have been hostile and murderous. Must we wait until it happens here before we try and stop it? Why can't we control our borders, and decide who we admit and who we refuse?

I like the idea of controlling our borders, stopping the flow of drugs and people.

There are many other reasons, but I'm falling asleep, so I cannot continue.

Old 07-22-2017, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Delusional.

The developed world hates Trump.
Fake news. Brexit happened. The liberals are the minority. Trump won!

Old 07-22-2017, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
That is exactly what I did. I voted for Gary Johnson. In this instance, I couldn't go the "lesser of two evils" thing. I can say from the bottom of my heart that I am at peace with my decision. Hilary is corrupt, Trump has said bigoted things and has a dictator streak. When he said he wanted a national stop and frisk implemented, I knew he would never look out for me.
I respect you for staying true to your moral convictions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies