Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you consider yourself proud to have Donald Trump as President?
Yes 88 30.34%
No 202 69.66%
Voters: 290. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2017, 09:11 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,037,280 times

Advertisements

There should be no need to explain why he's a disgrace. He's a lying, immature, stupid, criminally-inclined, grossly incompetent slimebag Russian patsy who pays neither his taxes nor his employees and who considers petty violence acceptable and women nothing but sexual playthings. Although as bad as he is, he's just the symptom of a greater problem.

The real problem is the people who voted for him, because without their ignorance and hatred, Trump would have remained a 2nd rate nobody. People who hate everyone but themselves. People who want to "stick it" to the poor, brown people, people other faiths or gender orientations, etc. People who will gladly be shot in one foot if Trump promises to shoot somebody they hate in both feet. People who will repeat over and over again the most obvious lies to justify voting for Trump - "he's more honest than Hillary. He's a great businessman. He's a real Christian. He cares about America." - all lies. People who will gladly destroy this nation in a fit of stupidity and bigotry just to "do something about those people."

If it hadn't been Trump, it would have been some other bigoted, big-business, slimebag that they would have supported, and that's the real problem.

Old 07-23-2017, 09:14 AM

2,752 posts, read 2,762,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
Something else I saw on Facebook today.
If the Obama Inc. and the Clinton Inc. have proof of illegal activity, let's see it. What is the point of the slow drip? If there's real proof of illegal activity, then let the guilty party face the consequences. Otherwise, it's just another Clinton diversion, to keep themselves from being investigated for the exact crimes Trump and Co. are accused of.

I still don't think the russians would want Trump over Hillary. Trump is willing to stand up to anyone with American interests first. Hillary would be a push over to anyone, because she'd rather try and buy peace and favors by giving away anything and everything. Like Uranium. Huge sums of other people's money.

Old 07-23-2017, 09:16 AM

3,909 posts, read 2,124,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen88 View Post
If the Obama Inc. and the Clinton Inc. have proof of illegal activity, let's see it.
Trump's lintel chief confirmed it.

Old 07-23-2017, 09:18 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,675,028 times
Trump supporters need to watch this..............and think about the mistake they made.

Trump caught on video making lewd, crude remarks about women | The Seattle Times

Republicans condemn Trump for crude tweets about ‘Morning Joe’ host - POLITICO

Old 07-23-2017, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
I'm glad you feel that way. There are still gays who get killed, bullied, and commit suicide everyday. I still get harassed every day and told i'm a sinner and go to hell. So it's not a "won battle". Did you know Texas stripped Gay's marriage privileges? Doesn't sound like a "won battle".
Those getting bullied should learn self defense. Or move to a safer place. Someone who commits suicide is by definition voluntarily killing themselves. One is supposed to find help and ways to remove themselves from bad situations. As stated numerous times, I like the idea of keeping out "refugees" that are likely to bully and kill gays and women. Like they're doing in Europe, who still welcomes these savages from the 6th century with open arms. Do you want to be thrown off a roof?

You get harassed every day? Why? What are you doing to draw attention to yourself? How does a random stranger know you're gay? Maybe you're getting in their faces. If you live in an unsafe area, get the hell out. No politician is going to change the behavior of savages. Only lock them up after a crime has been committed.

Old 07-23-2017, 09:22 AM

18,025 posts, read 27,475,785 times
They ain't got nuthin but about 8 or 9 abandoned and discarded sticky threads of anti-Trump nothing-burgers while they click their pointy heels together and shout There's no place like home Not My Pwesident Waa! There's no place like home Not My Pwesident waa.

Old 07-23-2017, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Those getting bullied should learn self defense. Or move to a safer place. Someone who commits suicide is by definition voluntarily killing themselves. One is supposed to find help and ways to remove themselves from bad situations.

You get harassed every day? Why? What are you doing to draw attention to yourself? How does a random stranger know you're gay? Maybe you're getting in their faces. If you live in an unsafe area, get the hell out. No politician is going to change the behavior of savages. Only lock them up after a crime has been committed.
Wow. I feel sorry for you. So much hate.

Old 07-23-2017, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Hey, i'm not the one tweeting it. I'm not sticking my head in the sand.
If you get angry with someone you love, and in the heat of it you say "Damn You", does it really mean you want them in eternal damnation? Do you always take everything literally, and see everything as a threat? If someone blows their horn at you, should they be hounded down, beaten to death, and buried with a legal letter making the case for their eternal damnation? You have to get over yourself.

Old 07-23-2017, 09:27 AM

Quote:
If you get angry with someone you love, and in the heat of it you say "Damn You", does it really mean you want them in eternal damnation? Do you always take everything literally, and see everything as a threat? If someone blows their horn at you, should they be hounded down, beaten to death, and buried with a legal letter making the case for their eternal damnation? You have to get over yourself.
I can comprehend a tweet yes, did you see the new thread on how the Trump WH want's to adjust the first amendment?

Old 07-23-2017, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Trump's lintel chief confirmed it.
Meetings among various people who may or may not have ever been within shouting distance of Putin is not solid proof of illegal activity. Lets see documents and hear legally obtained recordings of conversations. Otherwise it's a slow drip that adds up to very little. In other words, a diversion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies