Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2017, 12:26 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,455,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Democrats have lost every special election since Nov 8th. There may be more. Speaks for itself.
Of course, you don't have the guts to come back here and argue on the merits of the thread topic. Probably because you know that you have already lost.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2017, 12:26 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Sure, so let's go ahead and just put it out there: the Democratic party is composed of hypocrites, and it's a shame. There. Not gonna argue against it. Happy?

Now, back to the point you're trying to avoid: what do you have to say about TRUMP'S hypocrisy?. You're probably his top cheerleader, so why do you give him a free pass.on these things?

It matters even more because, after all, he won the election and is supposed to be leading this nation forward. How good of a leader is he if he can't lead by example?
It's your opinion that he is a hypocrite. I don't hold same opinion of Trump.

See, easy answer.

I also said close to 2 years ago on this forum that Trump would be elected President and more importantly WHY. You guys still don't get it. Hence, you come up with these topic where you try to present your opinion as fact then wonder why Trump still fills venues beyond capacity everywhere he goes.

Old 08-08-2017, 12:29 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Of course, you don't have the guts to come back here and argue on the merits of the thread topic. Probably because you know that you have already lost.
Merit?

You express opinion as fact. That's all there merit there is to this topic. And anyone who says otherwise is immediately hit with ad hominem fallacy and personal attacks such as being accused of being in a cult.

(you just demonstrated it)

Old 08-08-2017, 12:29 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,622,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It's your opinion that he is a hypocrite. I don't hold same opinion of Trump.

See, easy answer.

I also said close to 2 years ago on this forum that Trump would be elected President and more importantly WHY. You guys still don't get it. Hence, you come up with these topic where you try to present your opinion as fact then wonder why Trump still fills venues beyond capacity everywhere he goes.
The amount of people that attend these rallies is not a reflection on how well he is liked. The people that attend these things are the minority when it comes to the public view on Trump. He is failing bigly.

Old 08-08-2017, 12:31 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,510,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
LOL! What are you, CD Forum's answer to Dear Abby? Shut up and get a life unless you happen to be a member of Cult 45? Why don't you make your wisdom known in the crazy threads around here where people think a nuclear war with N. Korea would be a good idea or thread after thread beating up on the millenials merely for being young people or urging war in America's streets should Trump be legally impeached? I suspect that the poster you replied to is not the only one "who needs to get a life." You must be a troll in training or maybe a bot or a paid poster.

Whatever.
That's quite the meltdown there. I hope you feel better now.

I've been at this board three years longer than you. You are the very first person to call me a "troll". Feel free to peruse my post history over the past three presidential elections here and then get back to me. Go on. Do your homework and be informed before calling me names, rather than this premature ejaculation of emotion you just subjected me to. Ugh.

Old 08-08-2017, 12:36 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Who cares about elections right now? I don't. I am not Democrat and I am not a Republican. I care about what direction the country is going and right now it is going the drain with Trump.

Deflect. Wash, rinse and repeat.
Trump has simply taken it further down the road it was already on.

Old 08-08-2017, 12:36 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times
Santa Claus has a list too.
He knows who has been naughty and nice.
Children love to make a list and anticipate a present in return.

Old 08-08-2017, 12:52 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,639,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Santa Claus has a list too.
He knows who has been naughty and nice.
Children love to make a list and anticipate a present in return.

you mean like that FAKE LIST of trumpyness you and your trumpy buddies keep posting
in order to pretend Trump has done well.?

Old 08-08-2017, 12:55 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,448,989 times
I love hearing Leftists cry, it's such a sweet sound of hypocrisy.

Old 08-08-2017, 01:01 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post

you mean like that FAKE LIST of trumpyness you and your trumpy buddies keep posting
in order to pretend Trump has done well.?

Trump is bring back coal.
Don't worry there will be plenty for the stockings of anti-Trumpers.
They need some adult supervision when filling out the list.

If they wanted a pony, why did they run a dog ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WovYnLL9Yow
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies