Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2017, 02:58 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,823,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Congress pretty much writes budgets then passes them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2017, 03:06 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,639,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Maybe you can get a sticky thread and call it "Tall Tails From the Butt Hurt". Its worth a try.
your post speaks for itself. It shows you for what you really are. and the best part is you do it yourself for free and for all to see. You devalue yourself without me or anyone else saying or doing a thing.

thanks phma.

Old 08-08-2017, 03:35 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Congress pretty much writes budgets then passes them.
Presidents sign them. Obama blamed Bush. Pick your hypocrisy but right here is a perfect example of what I've long said.

You can not expect others to do what you refuse to do. You could have even just kept quiet but you had to jump in and try and defend his outright hypocrisy.

Old 08-08-2017, 06:19 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Let's keep a rolling list of Trump's blatant hypocrisy and question why conservatives don't even have enough integrity in their beliefs and principles to care and criticize the President where he has fallen short of his own proclamations. I'm sure there's a lot more.

With Trump, it's all "do as I say, not as I do." Even as a conservative, that should bother you. And before Trump shills come in with "but, Obama!..": he's no longer President, and his past hypocrisy doesn't undo or justify Trump's current hypocrisy. There are other threads where Obama rightfully gets heat for his stuff.

What happened to a leader leading by example? Can we ever get one of those here again?

Vacationing & Golfing
Trump THEN: shameful how much Obama golfs, I would never do it!
Trump NOW: golfing every 5th day and constantly at his resorts; spending most of travel & security of any President in recent memory.

Unemployment & Stock Market
Trump THEN: The unemployment rate and all the good economics stats are a lie! Real rate is 5x higher, just Fed money driving the past 7-year stock market growth.
Trump NOW: Look how low the unemployment rate is, all because of me! I'm a genius who made the stock market climb for the past 6 months!

Anonymous Sources
Trump THEN: If it's an anonymous source, it's Fake News!
Trump NOW: Look at this FOX News article with anonymous sources - it proves my argument! Did I mention recently how I loved WikiLeaks?
1. It's always about policy.
2. Conservatives back conservative policy.
2. Conservatives didn't vote trump into office so you can quit playing the deceitful why don't conservatives care game. It's childish.

Old 08-08-2017, 06:21 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
given that we see Trumpers here day after day repeating the same falsehoods and lies i think we can safely say they no longer care about facts and are instead trying to repeat the same lies so often that people might believe them.

this is why we have to keep posting the truth .
No you don't. The last 8 years of having the biggest bald faced liar ever to be in the White House and not being called out is proof.
It's a lack of credibility issue.

Old 08-08-2017, 06:22 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,622,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
1. It's always about policy.
2. Conservatives back conservative policy.
2. Conservatives didn't vote trump into office so you can quit playing the deceitful why don't conservatives care game. It's childish.
Classic. Same could be said for those on the Trump team, quit playing the deceitful why don't liberals care game.

Old 08-08-2017, 06:23 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,622,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
No you don't. The last 8 years of having the biggest bald faced liar ever to be in the White House and not being called out is proof.
It's a lack of credibility issue.
Obama is nothing compared to Trump when it comes to lying. Trump is the liar king.

Old 08-08-2017, 06:26 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Well, I don't spend my time glued to Twitter or CNN listening to what might be said about Trump. My concern is that he works as hard as possible to fulfill his campaign promises and really nothing else. I feel he is doing a great job considering all the opposition coming from those in Congress that still have their panties in a wad over the defeat of Clinton/globalism.

What is up with the libs obsession with Trump? I have never seen anything like this after an election before. It is like grade school! "Did you hear what Trump said?" "Nope, but I did see that ICE is doing a super job when it comes to arresting illegal aliens and also not constantly giving a heads up to the enemy as to what he will do if they tow the line."

Some people just have too much time on their hands.

Old 08-08-2017, 06:31 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Obama is nothing compared to Trump when it comes to lying. Trump is the liar king.
Anything ignored will only continue to get worse.

Old 08-08-2017, 06:32 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,036,445 times
Because too many of them are hypocrites.

The list of right-wing hypocrites includes the "religious" right who voted for Trump - a man who basically embodies the opposite of everything Jesus taught - just because he promised to hate gays and people of other faiths... which are ALSO not things Jesus would support.

It includes the "moral Republicans" who "couldn't vote for Hillary since if the average person did what she did, they'd be in prison." That point is arguable since she was never found actually guilty of any crime, but what about Trump? If the average person failed to pay his taxes, stiffed his workers, broke his contracts, and molested women, he'd certainly be in prison!

Finally, it includes the fact-free, conspiracy theory suckers who buy into everything from "Trump is a great businessman" - he's not - to "Trump really cares about America" - he doesn't.

It would all be laughable were it not so pathetic. "Religious" people voting for an greedy sexual predatory, "moral" people voting for the biggest crook on the ballot, and "real 'mericans" voting for a complete fraud. Disgusting!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies