Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2017, 06:12 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,658,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
If you want to compare a handful of yahoos, many that cry when confronted to the military of a country like Germany, have at it.
I compare their ideology and what they represent.

Old 08-17-2017, 06:21 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,906,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Let me clear this up.

We have alt-Left. We have alt-Right.

Alt-Left would be Antifa, BLM, and the Workers Party.

Alt-Right would be the KKK, NAZIS, and other white supremacist groups.

Both contingents are small. Both have well-deserved reputations for violence and no respect private property rights.

However, the alt-Left, enjoy showing their violence during rallies/marches for whatever reason. I have no idea why they enjoy destroying things and the such.

They seem, and I stress seem, to also get a few of their folks into "regular Left" causes/events.

The alt-Right do not have a reputation for violence at marches/rallies of their own or at those of others in recent years. Please note I've seen the footage of these monsters throughout Civil Rights Era.

The alt-Right is also less likely to penetrate "regular Right" causes/events for whatever reason.

The Right, either "regular" or "alt", in general have less marches/rallies than the Left ("regular" or "alt") for whatever reason.

And I'm curious about tonight's vigil. That's why I hinted at it earlier. I'm guessing, and we'll see how it shakes out, that the alt-Left's presence at tonight's vigil was minimal to none.

I'm guessing that because there has been no violence.
OK fair enough - I misunderstood your previous post, then. My apologies.

Old 08-17-2017, 06:25 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,194,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Anarchists rioting in the UK in 2011 is relevant to this discussion how?

Old 08-17-2017, 06:36 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,435,788 times
I don't understand why liberals are supporting Antifa whose roots back to the 1930's are communism.

Are they simply ignorant of this or do they just not care.

I mean whats the differerence..........Nazis/Communists.

Very strange that democrats are supporting communist based protestors.

Old 08-17-2017, 06:38 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,223,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Did you not notice that both sides were WHITE? If the Black population had something to say during this weekend, then where were the 1000's of them marching with BLM signs?

Virginians really don't care about any of these monuments. The mayhem from last weekend was nearly all out of towners. If this was a growing problem anywhere in Virginia we would've known by now.
Liberal White People are for what they have always been for, and that is the Multicultural make up of America !!!! They are no longer afraid of the Racist White Groups, and they are making that message clear.

Liberal white people want what every person wants, is a CIVIL society, with civility among people, they want to prosper, they want to work, they want to earn and they want to learn and they know that America's history is built upon the contributions of people from all over the world, of every ethnicity that exist on the planet. IF it were not for that Truth, then American would never have become the great nation that it is.

Liberal white people no longer want to be thought of by the ideals spread by racist white people, they no longer want to be looked at as being "oppressors or other ethnicities", they don't want to be any longer labels by the acts that racist white people have done and march with aims to do. They simply want to live in a world, where they can relate with whom ever they want, they can work together, build together, grow and learn together, and if they choose to seek out a mate that appeals to them, they don't want to be made to fell unworthy and they are not out to make others feel unworthy to desire them as well.

They have clearly stated, that there is no benefit, no gain and no progress to be found in Hate. There is no building prosperty, nor the elements and things that our future will become, which cannot be built when Hate is promoted.

They are trying to tell many of the white racist, to look at their lives, and realize it is not minorities of any race that is holding them back. They've tried to show white racist, how a system of Greed is their enemy if they want to identify why they are feeling challenged and scared. It is the mentality of Greed in the Corporate System, that sent Jobs out of this country, it is greed in the Corporate system that spread racist policy, in aim to deny jobs and opportunity to minorities, and considered poor whites to be nothing more than collateral damages. It is the same greed, that would outsource to decimate poor whites, because the system has never considered poor whites as equal with the well to do and wealthy whites.
A poor white person will find more discrimination upon them from the Wealthy, than they will from any race of people and the discrimination they fell, will be done to them by wealthy white people, who simply have never seen them as being worthy.

They see poor whites the same as they have always seen them, as "indentured people, who are to be contained within the concept as nothing more than "service class" people. It is no different than the wealthy who made "sharecropper" of poor whites, and then pitted them 'against" minority share croppers, and the aim of pitting them against each other, was to force them to "produce more for the wealthy".. and as history has shown... those whom were share cropper, found that after all their toil and labors of many sorts, when it was harvest time, the Former Plantation Owner or the Wealthy White Professional, told them, they owed to "him" more than their harvest produced. and Year after year they toiled and eah year they were looted of their profits from their labors.

It was not minorities that did this to poor white people, it was done to them by Wealthy White people.

During the Civil War, the Plantation Owners Children were not sent to the front lines as simply soldiers to catch musket balls, NO, their sons were made into Officers, and many were stationed far from the fighting, and as the war raged on, a decree was sent out, that many of their Sons no longer had to fight, if they owned xx number of slaves, they could come home. Yet. the people who never owned a slave in their life were sent to the front lines to fight to protect the wealthy of the same Plantations Owners who had looted the poor whites all their lives. The wealthy craftily convinced the poor whites that they were fighting for Honor, when there was no "honor in being ripped off by the wealthy plantation owner after toiling their life away to produce a crop only to find, they were told their debt was higher than their profit from their harvest.
Many of the poor whites has their possessions seized by the Confederate Armies, their livestock taken and their fields stripped bare... but nothing was taken from the wealthy plantation owner.. they lived and continued to live their luxury standard of life, while poor whites were being killed by the 1000's, to protect the profit making of the wealthy plantation society and the owners of such plantations.

When the War was over and the poor white man asked for honest pay for his honest labor, he was told, that if he said another word, he'd be fired and replaced with an even cheaper newly freed slave.
All the while the former slaves was asking the poor white man, to stand with him, and if they stand together, then they each could demand to be paid an honest wage. But the wealthy white man had convinced the poor white man, that he should fight against the black man, if the black man wanted equally pay and equal rights in society. This way, the wealthy white man was assured he could continue to use the poor white man and the poor black man, for cheap low cost labor, and when they got old, they were considered as "disposable" and "replaceable"... the wealthy white man at that point and time had no more use for either when they become sick, disabled or old age set in.

We can all thank Franklin Roosevelt whom after the Great Depression, saw all these damaged people white and black, who had been used up and left with nothing. And he created the Social Security Program, to save the dignity and humanity of these broken people, that others has used up and profited from and cast them to a destitute existence and a quickened death.

Therefore... It is truly time for the Whites who are Racist to know the real truths.... and the sooner they learn the real truth... the better than can work with others, and the better the lives of ALL American People can be and become.

They have to understand how the game of "divide and conquer" has been used against them, through the tool of racism.

Those whom find their way out of these hate groups come to learn this, and there are many who would like to get out of the hate groups, but they don't know how, and they don't know where they would fit in society. So, they stay because of fear and the unity that fear bonds the fearful. But when the find in themselves to "step boldly out of the shackles of racism".,.. they find they are accepted in general society, they find they do have a place in society and they can enjoin with others in society and build a better life and share in a more fulfilling life.

It's hard for some to break out of the grips of the racism... the same as society had many liberal minded people who never wanted to participate in segregation, but the climate of fear and reprisals, was a force that had them as unwilling participants in segregation. Many were Over joyed, when the Civil Right Law passed, because it also provide them a means, to step away from the shackled of a how segregation forced them into disconnects with other cultures, races and social circles of society of community, city, state and across this nation. The Civil Rights Act did not only free black people from the evils of segregation, it also freed many white people from the horrors and pains as well as the shackles of having to conform underneath the weight of segregation.

Look at Music and Arts, many people gravitated to the arts and music, because there they could be free to communicate, relates, associate, work together, build together, create together and prosper together. This frighted the wealthy white society, because they knew when the people come together, the wealthy could no longer play one against the other and rob them of their labor, their skills and their talent. they would have to pay them "just and fair compensation".

There are white people who only want to mate with other white people and there are black people who only want to mate with other black people, but it does not make them racist, it means they simply want to build relations with offsprings of their natural ethnicity, and then there are others who want to be free to choose their mate among the wide variety of ethnicities, and they want to have offsprings of mixed ethnicity, culture and build a united heritages, but it does not mean they are racist against their own ethnicity nor are they racist against any other ethnicity... they simply feel free to find love and life with whom every they want.

Quote:
World history is simple... people have been mixing culture, ethnicity and heritages of social habits long before American Existed, and it is the natural nature of human beings. God made it possible that all people could share the same blood... the same as if one needs a blood transfusion to save their life... it does not matter the ethnicity of the person, or their racial make up, it only matter if their blood types will match for the blood within their body.... and blood type has nothing to do with race or ethnicity.

Human blood is grouped into four types: A, B, AB, and O
If you have blood type O. If you fall into the O blood group, you have neither A nor B antigens on your red cells, but both A and B antibodies in your plasma. O positive is the most common blood type; O negative is the universal donor type, meaning those with this blood type can donate red blood cells to anybody
The NAACP.... was founded by "white liberal people"... there were originally 60 founding members, and only 6 were black. Most people have no idea of the legacy of what is the NAACP.... it was founded to stand against civil abuse and civil injustices against people, and the hangings that were being done primarily to black people. The original founders were descendants of abolitionist. Who believed in the Civility Among Mankind, and the Equality as Human Beings.

Old 08-17-2017, 06:42 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,651,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Trump cares about one thing - himself. That's why he keeps trying to appease the neo-Nazis; while he refuses to represent any citizen that does not adulate him. His ego must be propped up at all time, and those expressions of gratitude from the KKK and David Duke will motivate him to go even further down that path.

Yup ,this X10

Old 08-17-2017, 06:43 PM

79,914 posts, read 44,174,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I compare their ideology and what they represent.
What you are doing is calling for the euthansia of all dogs because some bite.

Old 08-17-2017, 06:46 PM

42,839 posts, read 26,242,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
George Soros: Early Life and Education | Investopedia
He enjoyed himself:
Any other stupid comments?
As for the antifa pukes, this is where they got their flag from:
They are Communists. You think I give a damn about some Communist?
I look forward to your next post full of more stupidity.
Paramilitary flag of the Democratic Party? Are you serious? The Democratic Party does not have "paramilitary branch". I can't believe you would even post something like that and expect people to believe it.

George Soros was not a Nazi period. Soros was born in 1930 was only nine years old when World War II began and 14 when the war ended in Europe in 1945. Soros grew to adolescence as a persecuted Jew in Nazi-occupied Budapest, when he was 13 or 14 he posed as the godson of a man who who was hired to conduct an inventory of the belongings of a wealthy Jew who had been allowed to leave for London in exchange for giving the Nazi's his property:

"Shortly after George went to live with Baumbach, the man was assigned to take inventory on the vast estate of Mor Kornfeld, an extremely wealthy aristocrat of Jewish origin. The Kornfeld family had the wealth, wisdom, and connections to be able to leave some of its belongings behind in exchange for permission to make their way to Lisbon. Baumbach was ordered to go to the Kornfeld estate and inventory the artworks, furnishings, and other property. Rather than leave his "godson" behind in Budapest for three days, he took the boy with him. As Baumbach itemized the material, George walked around the grounds and spent time with Kornfeld's staff. It was his first visit to such a mansion, and the first time he rode a horse. He collaborated with no one and he paid attention to what he understood to be his primary responsibility: making sure that no one doubted that he was Sandor Kiss."

https://www.mediamatters.org/researc...i-smear/170877

Old 08-17-2017, 06:46 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,931,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diws View Post
Well, I certainly would never march next to neo-nazis or the KKK. Probably the same with supremecists like Spencer, though I think that people like Steve Sailer should be considered within the bounds of acceptable opinion. I have to wonder how many people showed up, were uncomfortable with the Nazi types, but marched anyway.

I take issue with doxxing people, though. We need more tolerance of opposing, even insane views, not less. Should someone be forever compromised with respect to making a living because of what may be a stupid kid type of mistake? Perhaps being a victim of circumstance or mistaken identity? That's the way you actually feed political extremism.
Da*n good reply. You will get no argument from me on that.

Old 08-17-2017, 06:50 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,588,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Ivanka Trump’s rabbi sent a letter to her synagogue denouncing President Trump after he said “both sides” were to blame for the clashes between white supremacists and counter-protesters in Charlottesville this weekend.
Rabbi Emeritus Haskel Lookstein, who oversaw Ivanka’s conversion to Judaism before her marriage to Jared Kushner, sent a letter to the Congregation Kehilath Jeshurun on the Upper East Side on Wednesday.
The letter, which was also posted on Facebook and signed by two other rabbis at the Modern Orthodox synagogue, read, “We are appalled by this resurgence of bigotry and antisemitism, and the renewed vigor of the neo-Nazis, KKK, and alt-right.”
“While we avoid politics, we are deeply troubled by the moral equivalency and equivocation President Trump has offered in his response to this act of violence,” the letter added.
Ivanka's rabbi denounces Trump's response to Charlottesville

Well the PUTRID PIECE OF GARBAGE-Trump has proven that he doesn't even give a rat's butt about his daughter and son in law, and they have no influence whatsoever on him!
I for one wish her the pencil neck jewish kid she married, had zero influence on him, but we can't all get what we want. The Kushners are relatively well-known scumbags in New Jersey. I suppose that Trump and his family associate with them doesn't exactly paint him the greatest of light either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies