Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2017, 07:23 PM

2,333 posts, read 1,499,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Don't just answer my questions I proposed with questions, hypotheticals and red herrings. That is subterfuge. And you know very well advocating for reduction in demographic changing immigration is generally labeled "white supremacy".

So is no one going to answer the questions posed or should I assume advocating for an immigration policy (similar to it was before 1965 onwards) that will maintain or conserve America's historical demographics is a perfectly valid political stance and not "white supremacy"? If historically white majority nations constitute supremacy, than most all nations in the world constitute supremacy.
Subterfuge? Don't be dramatic. I didn't answer your question with questions; I said, here is a decision tree that to help you arrive at the right answer (notice my questions had answers). If you want it to be more explicit, the answer to all your questions is "no."

And lots of things get labeled as "white supremacy".. I thought your point is you want to answer what it actually is. I answered that for you. What more do you want??

Old 08-20-2017, 07:35 PM

19,964 posts, read 7,924,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BicoastalAnn View Post
Subterfuge? Don't be dramatic. I didn't answer your question with questions; I said, here is a decision tree that to help you arrive at the right answer (notice my questions had answers). If you want it to be more explicit, the answer to all your questions is "no."

And lots of things get labeled as "white supremacy".. I thought your point is you want to answer what it actually is. I answered that for you. What more do you want??
OK then the vast majority of the alt-right isn't even "white supremacist" by your liberal definition. I want the entire establishment to stop labeling all the protesters at Charlottesville "white supremacist" and worse. You can't even criticize the violent counter protesters even if you're the POTUS leave alone average Joe without being accused of "white supremacy" and facing consequences.

Old 08-20-2017, 07:38 PM

8,325 posts, read 3,975,215 times
Quote:
White supremacy can't just mean anything and everything without meaning nothing or just opposition to everything white and being anti-white racism. So what is and isn't "white supremacy"?

Are historically white majority nations such as America and the West remaining white majority "white supremacy"?

Is asserting that racial/cultural groups differ in various ways and in compatibility "white supremacy"?

Are various different group outcomes among different identity groups "white supremacy"?

Seems like it's just a meaningless and derogatory label to silence, disenfranchise and displace whites.

Nazism and fascism are only superficially based on race. The purpose of fascism is to achieve the ultimate goal of gaining and maintaining totalitarian power. The core of any fascist movement must rally around a cause, and in America that cause is "white supremacy". Race hate is the perfect strategy for a fascist movement because it can be readily used to divide the nation - goal #1. The 20th century fascists used the hatred of Communists, intellectuals and Jews; and today it America modern day fascists are using the same tactics, only the target of the hate happens to be blacks. Their shared hate serves to binds these groups together. This isn't complicated stuff.

Last edited by GearHeadDave; 08-20-2017 at 07:51 PM..

Old 08-20-2017, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Nazism and fascism have nothing to do with race. The purpose of fascism is to achieve the ultimate goal of gaining and maintaining totalitarian power. The core of any fascist movement must rally around a cause, and in America that cause is "white supremacy". Race hate is the perfect strategy for a fascist movement because it can be readily used to divide the nation - goal #1.
I'm not interested in Nazism and fascism. I'm asking what is and isn't considered "white supremacy".

Does America have to become all-minority through globalized mass immigration because not doing so is "white supremacy"?

Old 08-20-2017, 07:56 PM

8,325 posts, read 3,975,215 times
Quote:
I'm not interested in Nazism and fascism. I'm asking what is and isn't considered "white supremacy".

Does America have to become all-minority through globalized mass immigration because not doing so is "white supremacy"?
And I am pointing out to you that "white supremacy" is simply a tactic used by modern anarchists and fascists to divide the nation, which is the first and most important goal of any anarchistic movement. It's a facade - and it's a powerful weapon in their war of propaganda.

Old 08-20-2017, 08:00 PM

18,592 posts, read 7,455,093 times
Quote:
Yes, why is it no matter the facts or data to the contrary, there is only white supremacy recognized? And if whites are the bad guys, why put others in proximity to them?
And why put yourselves in proximity to them? Immigration patterns belie the claim of white racism.

Old 08-20-2017, 08:00 PM

Quote:
And I am pointing out to you that "white supremacy" is simply a tactic used by modern anarchists and fascists to divide the nation, which is the first and most important goal of any anarchistic movement. It's a facade - and it's a powerful weapon in their war of propaganda.
So that's what white supremacy is then white supremacy has nothing to do with the alt-right and people who see globalized mass immigration and multiculturalism as a bad thing for numerous reasons? Then what's with all the false labeling?

Old 08-20-2017, 08:54 PM

10,709 posts, read 4,190,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BicoastalAnn View Post
You do know Japanese, Chinese, and other countries are regularly called out for xenophobia right? "White people" are called out more in the US because... we are Americans. Why would we spend more time talking about Japan's problems than we do our own problems.
I'm talking about the people here in the US! I'm seeing it all over social media, how certain races think they are superior to anyone else. I see more racist comments on my timeline coming from black people towards whites than any other kind of hate. What about the ones that like to say white people got no culture, when they do, it depends on what part of Europe they come from. What about all this crap that White people stole everything and have nothing original, but yet, I don't see any other race dominating the hockey sports, other winter sports or most of the swimming sports and other water cultures.

Old 08-20-2017, 09:00 PM

10,709 posts, read 4,190,749 times
Quote:
Nazism and fascism are only superficially based on race. The purpose of fascism is to achieve the ultimate goal of gaining and maintaining totalitarian power. The core of any fascist movement must rally around a cause, and in America that cause is "white supremacy". Race hate is the perfect strategy for a fascist movement because it can be readily used to divide the nation - goal #1. The 20th century fascists used the hatred of Communists, intellectuals and Jews; and today it America modern day fascists are using the same tactics, only the target of the hate happens to be blacks. Their shared hate serves to binds these groups together. This isn't complicated stuff.
Actually, the targeted hate seems to be the white straight male, especially if he's single and has no kids. There aren't too many social programs set up to help the white single male like there are for any other kind of person.

Old 08-20-2017, 09:07 PM

33,610 posts, read 18,278,191 times
White supremacy is being prejudiced against any other race . But other races can be the same and practice supremacy . Putting their race first.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies