Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 09:10 AM

1,302 posts, read 683,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CATS View Post
We have brought your failed country tens of thousands of jobs, let in umpteen millions of your citizens. We have housed them, clothed them, fed them, provided for them. We have set up horrible trade agreements (NAFTA, anyone?) with Mexico, helped fight your drug wars, and spend billions of dollars in tourism there.

And you're gonna complain? Typical. That's all I have to say... typical.

Oh that is what you thought?... Well, Mexico before nafta was in better conditions than with Nafta if you ask me. Please end NAFTA, and get ready for Nationalization of USA Assets in México.

Old 08-23-2017, 09:10 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
Alonso, all I can say, buddy, is that there's a reason MILLIONS of people enter the United States ILLEGALLY from Mexico each year.

While we may not be perfect, we're a hell of a lot better than many other countries - Mexico included.

But since you find your system far superior to ours, I'm sure it's working out splendidly for you and everyone else there.

Old 08-23-2017, 09:11 AM

39,861 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Funny just how many delusional leftist deniers want to change history. Guess what children? In the real world you don't get do-overs until things come out the way you want.

Old 08-23-2017, 09:11 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post

Great point, Pedro! Stop the money flowing in from the U.S. and the ****e hole becomes an even BIGGER ****e hole.

Old 08-23-2017, 09:12 AM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
Here's one from NPR on the Electoral Votes

NPR Battleground Map: Hillary Clinton Is Winning — And It's Not Close |NPR - October 18, 2016[/b]

The latest NPR Battleground Map shows that while Trump's path was always been narrow, now it's nearly nonexistent.

Just how unlikely is it that Trump will win?

To do so, he would have to take all of the toss-up states — Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, Iowa, Nevada, Arizona, the two electoral votes between Nebraska and Maine — and win a state leaning in Clinton's direction. The likeliest target remains New Hampshire, with its almost all-white population, but Clinton — especially in the past couple of weeks — has maintained what appears to be a durable lead there.

NONE of them ever thought that "in the bag" Blue States like Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania would go the Donald Trump. They didn't even think he would take Toss Up States.

The Media, the Democrats, the Clinton Campaign, the Leftists - ALL thought the Electoral College was a great thing and would guarantee the Presumptive Queen her crown.

They ALL misjudged the American people and now they want to cry foul. THEY LOST & are Still Hysterical.

Old 08-23-2017, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthTexasGuy View Post
Alonso, like many people it's obvious you don't like Trump. Being Latino myself I see why you might think that way. I don't know you and I don't know if you are 1st, 2nd or third generation latino or an immigrant. I do know that your environment will dictate your opinions. You seem to fall under the category that the masses of latinos fall trap to; that's being a victim of social injustice and the false narratives of systematic racism which personally I believe is not as big as some would lead you to believe. I do believe more in discrimination and prejudice which we all have; even you.

If you are getting your information solely from CNN or MSNBC, or Univision and Telemundo while talking with the family, or even late night talk show hosts, YOU are the one being brain washed. So then your comic heroes like George Lopez tries his hands at political opinion in a comedy show, says a few "F%&# Trump" yokes and the crowd cheers as he stands there with an upside down U.S flag behind him depicting "the wall". Or maybe your a fan of Van Johnson, the close to perfect liberal. He states he believes in the environment, women's health, socialized medicine, socialized everything, racial justice, gender whatever.... and his black.

Just because you don't like him, does not mean he didn't win the Presidency. He most certainly did. Try to get over your own prejudices and look at things with a true open mind. You might be surprised what you find out.

I take my news from fox news and it is sad the level of ethnophbics and hispanofobics there ¿how many hispanics work in the news or th talk shows in Fox news?... none. simply none.

Old 08-23-2017, 09:14 AM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
Newsflash: A lot of Americans hated your country decades before President Trump took office.

It's not hate speech anyway to tell the truth about Mexico. They are encouraging their poor, needy and criminals to come to our country illegally and be a burden to us instead. They love all those remittances that their citizens send back to Mexico which are not spent in our economy. Now that's hate on their part! You're right, they've been doing that for decades now way before Trump became president. It's just that he is the only who has called them out on it and now they don't like being exposed for what they are and Trump enforcing our immigration laws against their illegals really got them PO'd. Too bad, it was long overdue!

Last edited by Oldglory; 08-23-2017 at 09:27 AM..

Old 08-23-2017, 09:14 AM

6,083 posts, read 10,693,806 times
I mean, he did...but not fairly imo. The electoral college is a disaster.

Old 08-23-2017, 09:15 AM

5,649 posts, read 5,959,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
I take my news from fox news and it is sad the level of ethnophbics and hispanofobics there ¿how many hispanics work in the news or th talk shows in Fox news?... none. simply none.
And how many whites work for Telemundo?

Shut up, dude. For real. You're absolutely mad, and its people like you who got Trump voted in. We're sick of the BS from ALL sides. Go away.

Old 08-23-2017, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Alonso, all I can say, buddy, is that there's a reason MILLIONS of people enter the United States ILLEGALLY from Mexico each year.

While we may not be perfect, we're a hell of a lot better than many other countries - Mexico included.

But since you find your system far superior to ours, I'm sure it's working out splendidly for you and everyone else there.
Exchange rate buddy, that is the sole cause.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies